Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Wait, the dog has a proper bed?! Is that real?? :eek:
Yep, you couldn't make it up 😂

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

0_Sophie-Hinchliffe.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Snarkysnarky

I have to laugh when she claims that EVERYTHING she makes for the boy is his favourite guyyyyyyz. He loves this guyyyyyzzz. When it’s only in the last week she has been seen preparing anything for him that didn’t come out of a jar or pouch!

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
Jeez that breakfast. Is she attempting to make porridge fingers?

It's 2 minutes in the microwave or 20 minutes in the oven you dopey twat
Was there any need to blend it all up, could it not just be be mashed up in a bowl? Why all the bloody faffing with the blender, she makes everything she does a mammoth task 🙄

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I’m finding Mario, of Cleaning with Mario, quite entertaining viewing. He’s pretty crackers too & he worships Hinch from afar, he’s made his flat into a miniature Greyville. His thread on here is funny & he doesn’t have a baby! 👍🏻
I can’t stand him 😂 “I don’t have much to say ma lovelies” *proceeds to post about a 100 stories of himself talking*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
SS and Hinch plan out their stories to cause conflict / exposure they pay for stories to be printed and it’s all calculated. I actually don’t mind Stacey to much but the association with Hinch is shady. I wouldn’t trust Hinch.

GiftedWaxMelts

Have to say I disagree with the 'Stacey would be nothing without Joe'. Everyone loved quirky, ditzy single mum Stacey when she was on x factor, she won I'm a celeb before she even got with Joe. And it was when she was asked to Co host the aftershow that she got with Joe. But she got there on her own merits. I think SS is miles ahead of hinch. Hinch can't even take a filter off and have a mess about she isn't real or relatable
I completely agree, I find Stacey much more relatable than Hinch. She doesn’t pretend that everything in her life is perfect all the time, and she’s happy to have a laugh and look a bit silly. Plus, she has jobs outside of IG so she’s not constantly advertising! Hinch can’t even go for a walk with her dog without putting a filter on to make the lake & sky look bluer.

LadyB

Not much gossip for hubby this morning as each day with the Hinches is a bit like groundhog day - clean, pic of baby, cook hamburgers and that's about it really but there was one little gem from yesterday. Me: Little lad was still hungry after his breakfast so she made him some spinach and banana pancakes. Him: Ughh what kind of a mixture is that, poor little sod did he eat them?" Me: Not sure as you never see him eating anything really unless she is shovelling porridge on a spoon into him. Hey remember years ago when we went to the fields round about looking for fresh mushrooms and you accidentally stood in that cow pat (cow poo). Him: "It wasn't that funny and took ages to get all that shit off my shoe" me: Yeah I know but that's what these pancakes looked like - two great big cow pats!" :)

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

She’s using a Jane’s Patisserie recipe - would it kill her to TAG Jane’s account in it and give a little bit of credit to her, or would that be too much for Hinch’s own ego to endure?

• Wow
  • Haha

Punkpunkpunk

Found it! The post was removed because of this 'political' comment from yours truly.
Screenshot_20200421-203043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bell.

Hinch is a shit cook. There. I've stuck to the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Just found this online, looks like karate chopping your cushions is soooo outdated guys, and thats coming from an interior designer.
Soph we know you read these threads, so let me translate, your cushion idea is shit 🤣
I never understood the point in chopping cushions. To me it looks slovenly.

Kittykitty

‘Ronnie loves them’ I have to actually switch off for days at a time now because she irritates me so much. Ronnie loves everything doesn’t he. Literally never heard her say it made all this stuff and he threw off the high chair and ate nothing’ like a normal kid would... it’s ‘Ronnie loves it, we love it, it’s Ronnie’s favourite’ everything is perfect over at Hinch HQ !!!!
Same, drives me mad. It just proves to me that it isn’t real and that Ronnie doesn’t actually eat any of it. Probably never even gets put in front of him. My son will still throw his “favourite” on the floor when he’s had enough. Also drives me mad!

• Heart