Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemstone86

Why did she blend it then cook it ? Why not just mash it up and let him feed himself ... also he definitely didn’t eat it , she would have filmed it otherwise

how staged is that photo of him standing up ?!? Want to shut up the “ Trolls “ soph actually film him standing from sitting, getting toys out and actually eating that slop you feed him !!! .... you’re welcome 👍🏻

Reactions: 22

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
So instead of putting Ronnie in the ball pit they decide to have a game between them, are they actually for real right now? That’s proper pissed me off, put the ball pit outside & let your child actually play with the few toys he has 😡

• Sick

Paddy

I’ve watched SS stories for the first time ever as I’ve never liked her she always annoyed me but wow.... so is hinch copying her or other way around?
I personally feel like grinch copies ss as it seems to me once ss posts then grinch posts, plus grinch is copying ss upcycling 🙄

• Heart

Kiko

VIP Member
Can’t she just play with her son and not ‘clean’ every second of the day?! I clean and tidy at night time when baby is asleep

• Heart

Zoflonomo

I really think she makes these ‘patties’ or whatever they are so he can’t make a mess.

I’ve just started weaning my son and he had blueberry porridge for breakfast (porridge oats, whole milk, blueberries - not difficult Hinch) it was up the walls, the floor, up his nose even on the dog 😂 but guess what? It’s done, cleaned up and my boys had fun and enjoyed it.
It really breaks my heart how much that boy is held back or stopped from doing normal baby things.
Just let him be an inquisitive exploring baby he will thrive 💔

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
I found this article on Reddit stating out how people seem to shot to fame on social media from nowhere and how they do it... remind you of anyone👀
Wow, I knew stuff like this happened, but not this much. I have worked my arse off for 9 years, day in day out, with my business. I've spent years seeing people pop up out of nowhere and then completely overtake me and suddenly become "famous" - I had one girl rip off everything I did 2 days after I did it. I nearly quit after putting up with it for months. I've never wanted to be famous that's not what I'm saying, it's just it pisses me off that it can come so easily to some people if they have the money when others work so hard for next to nothing.

Mind you at least I can sleep at night with a clear conscience. I've never tried to pull the wool over people's eyes or bought likes and followers. I've built my business up from nothing and I'm always honest. I've found peace with where I am now, but I used to compare myself a lot and wonder why when I was working so hard, nothing was happening. Now I don't bother looking at other people in my field to compare 🙌🏻

• Wow

Justapeep

VIP Member
Why does she never show any videos of Ronnie moving about and playing like her mate does with wee Rex they are adorable. It’s always still photos of Ronnie. She is so see through it’s unbelievable.

Kittykitty

Has she got to be a bit careful promoting baby milk.... Thought there were strict guidelines. I know she's not breaking the rules on a technicality by using 6-12 month milk. It was the addition of "Ronnie has always had this milk" defo promotion of cow and gate products and in turn their first stage milk.... Very very dodgy ground here Hinch!
I felt the same way when she was promoting that Tommee Tippee perfect prep machine, when you’re discussing using it when your child is a newborn then you are obviously discussing giving your baby 1st stage formula.
I reckon she wants a paid partnership with cow and gate because Ella’s kitchen aren’t interested.

Chloe Rose

I'm an avid follower of this thread but now feel well left out. I don't have, never have had a baby so can't join in re her care/weaning stuff, she doesn't really feature any new cleaning bits I can laugh off and her upcycling is just an insta oneupmanship with Stacey Solomon. Are my days on Tattle over? I hope not I loved this thread (and to be fair one or two others but this one mainly) and outside of working on new hospitals what am I going to do in my rare spare time. Please send suggestions ladies all welcome.
Same here. I'm tired of the rules and only been back here 5 secs. I don't have kids, there's nothing to talk about now. Ronnie's development was fascinating me and I was learning a lot, but that's off topic.

• Heart

oczymlody

VIP Member
Just catching up. She is so full of shit. As if thats a box of random stuff. She is infuriating!
Agreed. I'm one of the many new followers Rossy baby received today. He is totally right in what he says, people don't like this site because everyone calls out the bullshit in their stories/lives, etc... all to make other people feel shit about their own "non-celeb" lives. DeLaHoyde or whatever its name is has posted a vlog link tonight (I don't follow her, I just saw the uproar) saying, "Tonight is the night" they go to Disney America on a paid for holiday. People have called her out and said why the hell would you post it with the wrong, misleading title and also, why at such a shit time when so many people have lost their jobs? Some super twatty fans have actually tried to defend her. Sorry for the essay!
100% they don’t want to be called out on their bullshit and when they are they call it ‘trolling’ and start crying on cam, Hinch has it down to a ‘tee’ ‘I’m just learning, I’m just cleaning my sink, I don’t know how this happened’ she’s an actual joke. Every other company would be held to account over misleading consumers so she should be too... imagine a huge company misleading people and coming on the news crying trolls and saying ‘sorry we’re just learning’ 🤣🤣🤣 she is an ACTUAL COMPANY!!! Sorry for the rant 🤣

Feska

VIP Member
Has she even got a filter on when she’s out for daily shtrrroll because that lake looks turquoise to me. I know we have lovely blue skies at the moment but surely the water isn’t that colour.

Reactions: 21

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I might be wrong but I think SS and Hinch are you to something involving how to make things out of junk. It’s too much of a coincidence getting now they are both in their stories everyday making something USEFUL out or a load of crap. I think it’s a book on crafts and hobbies or upcycling of some
Damn sort
I wish they would do a real housewives of Essex with those two muppets. Now that would be entertaining rather than a bloody up cycling book or craft show.

who else could star in it 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

Pond7718

It’s still a fecking pattie really isn’t it?

‘Oh vest they’re laughing at my patties’
‘don’t worry babes just make them all rectangles from now on’
‘Awww lovesSss you vest you’re so smart’

• Haha

xGossipGirl

Unsure if these have been covered before or even if it is allowed but...

Was there ever any proof she was a smoker? Cos she was in 2013 😉
20200421_211009.png

And a year ago, her sister in law posted a picture of her DIY dog bed cages, and this was Grinch's response... all banter I hope but it really grinded on me and I hoped she was referring to Henry as 'the baby' but probs isn't.
20200421_211030.png

In my opinion, it most likely is banter, but some part of me cannot help but feel she wants to contain Ronnie so he doesn't mess up Grey Manor, and it is reflecting...

• Heart
70BF8073-22D9-4798-A1AB-1D87CFB861C7.jpeg

Is there actually something wrong with her hands? Why does she hold her thumb so weirdly!? God I’m probably just being really picky but her hands and mannerisms really grate on me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart