Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
I imagine her psycho barmy army transfixed like this ...as they drink in every thing she does..

Overly_attached_girlfriend_2.png

...wtf is wrong with these people?? What is it about her that they all think the sun shines out of her butt??
It's like she can literally say and do anything and she is always their 'Queen' 😂
I mean this new food thing she got going on 😂😂😂 I bet Jamie scoffs it in the garden with lardsomes once she has filmed and taken all her shots 😂
Never seen her little lad touch it apart from a couple quick of boomerangs to suggest he has. Why tho? 😂 Why can't she just be normal about shit? It's must be quite hard work having to plan your day around being fake and and actor. Her whole fucking life is the gram 😂 Her whole life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The world has gone to pot, people are dying but guyzzzzzzzz, my day has been made already. The relief I feel to all the anxiety over, will our business survive covid, will we survive covid, the stress goes out the window when I roll up the husbands old stained Y fronts and place them lovingly in his pant caddy.

I shall spend the rest of today dusting and hoovering the driveway, and polishing the grass.

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
Hi guyszz, I really can't keep up with all these threads. Been at work doing 3 12 hours shifts in a hospital, while I'm guessing Soph has been pissing about cleaning her sink and propping ronnsomes up blessums like an ornament. Have I missed much? From what I've seen of her stories today, she's still decided she would wake up and act like a complete prick as usual. Soph if you reading this, we dont believe Ronnie is standing unaided for more than a second that it takes to take a photo, so if you could actually provide us with evidence that he sits unaided for more than 2 seconds and is pulling himself up on furniture to stand, otherwise it didn't happen soph and don't get me started on the food she's making for Ronnie, I mean Deliah Smith eat your heart out! Again we see no evidence of ronnie actually eating it, probably because he isn't and I don't blame him. That crap she made this morning looked as dry as Ghandis flip flop, poor kid. Her content is boring the death out of me, so hope she does something exciting like fly free for more than 48 hours. BTW no one cares if there isnt an equal space between the fucking curtain pleats, there are far more important things to worry over if you hadn't noticed you silly cow. ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Yellowdoor44

Mrs Grinch, stop leaning your child against things and claim he can stand “unaided.”

I can say “hola”. Doesn’t mean I speak Spanish.
Oh that woman had sent me on one today.

Does she live near a toxic plant? Why is the lake teal? 🤔😂
I thought that. I was like, why is the water bionic blue?

• Haha

GiftedWaxMelts

There’s at least two adults in that house all day, possibly three (I strongly suspect her mother is there). If the dog isn’t being walked then they really ought to be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Shall64

Chatty Member
No, it's on MrHinch stories I think.
Ah ok thanks!
One thing I always wondered about them was their lack of social life. For a young couple they didn’t seem to have any friends to go out for meals, drinks etc. They seemed to spend every single night at home.
They just seem soo settled and middle aged.
Their nightly routine hasn’t changed a bit.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Why does she never show any videos of Ronnie moving about and playing like her mate does with wee Rex they are adorable. It’s always still photos of Ronnie. She is so see through it’s unbelievable.
Because the poor child isn't allowed to bloody move. When he really does start crawling or walking she'll have a boring grey play pen to keep him from making a mess anywhere. The house is not baby proofed in any way, and her and Fred Vest are clearly not willing make any changes since becoming parents, so they won't 😔 so sad that her perfect staged home is more important than her son's development. He's not allowed to be a proper baby.

• Sad

proseccolove

VIP Member
Another boomerang. Was he actually eating the food she made? Did she just smear it on his bib? Who knows? I want an actual video!!!!!

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I would never take food advice from a woman who eats spaghetti hoops for breakfast. Everything that is featured by the Hinch is for the gram - all pre planned, arranged, staged - anything for a ‘story’ to stay relevant and make money. You never see her baby actually eating the food which is bizarre as she videos pretty much every aspect of that child’s life for all to see. I smell the lure of money. Is she trying to get another book deal - if so she’ll have to compete with joe wicks who does actually know how to cook nutritious food for adults and kids. Stiff competition. SS seems to give her kids good food and comes across more naturally. Wonder if she too is angling for a book deal?

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
Oh look she's given him blueberries. You're welcome Zoph.

You were close. SO CLOSE. Should of just given him normal fucking porridge with blueberries on the side, that baby porridge is garbage.

"Ronnie loves them guyzzzzzz" tenner bet says Ronnie has never had that shit in his life and he launched it straight on the floor.

Why does she have to take porridge and bake it. Why does she blend pasta. Why can't she just give him NORMAL things. Not getting any fucking brownie points for making weird shit Grinch.

Cocobean

VIP Member
So SS posted a story of Rex eating with his spoon, give it a day or two and Ronnie will be eating with a spoon 😏
Hang on hang on - he wont just have a spoon man, he will have a full on cutlery set... starter forks, mains and dessert spoon! Give Mrs Pinch some credit....

it will of course all be #gifted

• Haha

Cocobean

VIP Member
So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔
You must be quite new to tattle, if you go through previous threads they are littered with people begging her to stop putting her son online. one insta page had a picture of Ronnie on it, and not much else, and this guy didnt even follow Hinch. Its only because of an eagle eyed tattler it came to light and then she started leaving comments asking for the pic to be removed and it soon was.
We have all called her out for putting Ronnie out there and where those pictures can end up doesnt bear thinking about. But she reads here, and she has read all these and still does it.... so she clearly isnt that bothered is she, otherwise she just wouldnt do it. He is just another money making thing for her, (as these new 'recipes' are starting to show.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
"this Hinch list has been running a few weeks" thought you better say that because all the Tattlers have picked up on the date eh Soph?!

Also, note how she's back to Astonish on the mirrors, after saying how amazing the Auto Glym stuff that came free with the Audi they didn't buy was, Auto Glym obviously never got in touch to send freebies!

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
That reminds me of the time she waved at her Hincher fans out of the car window. Fucking hilarious.

and times she would just drive around looking at houses and wondering if they follow her 🤪
edited to add: at night. Like a psycho

Last edited:
  • Haha