Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to think that the whole Hinch thing got popular because she was showing ways people could be thrifty, and use some imagination to get things done in and around the home. Now It seems she's just another "extra" in a load of advertising campaigns for a million types of products. I don't have the budget to be buying ten things to make my house smell like a gone off essential oils cupboard, or buying thirty bottles of cleaning fluid which are all flammable and cause skin irritation. I light my favourite candle or use an open window to make my house smell fresh and I use one product for floors, one for loos, and surface cleansers for the rest... She's a walking Pinterest board, and not a very good one anymore either.

It's a shame, because she got so popular, and successful very quickly, that I bet she's scared what she will end up having to do if her "career" doesn't last very long. Who goes from being the "Hinch" to working in an office or as something equally different?

I work in an office and love my job by the way - before anyone takes it as an insult! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Midgetgem

A box of randoms to me is a box with accumulated crap in, today soph has her twine in her box of randoms. Totally not pre empted to use it in her latest DIY project at all, you know the twine that lives on her potting table, that was moved to her box of randoms before hand. It's like a 13 year old doing a video of what's in their handbag yet chucking in all their latest MAC lipsticks in that they totally haven't used for the last 5 months, or wouldnt usually belong on their dresser xoxo

• Haha

Mrs Pomadour

I found this article on Reddit stating out how people seem to shot to fame on social media from nowhere and how they do it... remind you of anyone👀
This is an interesting 🤔 read now I am wandering has Grinch paid Stacey Solomon to be her friend ATB

• Wow

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Nope, still not convinced about Ronnie standing independently Soph. He's always propped up against something. To say she films everything else, why isn't she filming him climbing up to a standing position?? That's because he's not, she's just propping him there. You pathetic woman, stop using your son as some kind of one upmanship. You're a disgrace and it's cruel. Also the staged breakfasts, which we never see him eat. I don't believe for a second that she let him pick up that banana out the yoghurt. Too messy for her

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
If she’s worried about the mess why doesn’t she let him eat outside while the weather is so lovely? We had breakfast in the garden this morning. It was gorgeous out.
She’s happy enough to fry an egg in the garden at stupid o’clock.....🤷‍♀️

misslmg

I have loads to catch up on but just wanted to say that the curtain pleats thing really gets on my wick. Who cares whether your pleats are even or uneven 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
It's a wonder her bedding doesn't fall to bits being sprayed every day. I just don't get it. Their lungs will suffer in years to come!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Yep, you couldn't make it up 😂

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

View attachment 114547
Wait, has she actually printed off "all the vest sorry best" and put it in a fucking frame 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

80schic

Fuck me....
"Listen to how peaceful it is guys"
Yes I know it is. I listen to it every day when I walk my dog. Everyone has been listening to how peaceful it is for WEEKS!! She takes the absolute piss.
Anyone would think she lived in a ground floor city flat the way she holes up in Grey Gardens. She has beautiful Essex countryside on her doorstep. Its mind boggling. Rant over.

Attachments

AC55

VIP Member
Because if she gives him a spoon it will mean so much more mess so drying it out and turning it into finger food means no flicking food up the walls.
She once put a story up of Ronnie supposedly having splashed her walls with something out of a pouch. Clearly staged for Instagram of course. The thing is, her house is big enough for her to out a big plastic sheet underneath one of Ronnie's hundreds of high chairs and let him explore and enjoy his food. Clean up afterwards is easy as she could just wipe it clean. Having said that, she would no doubt need half a day put aside to clean one plastic sheet with milton, flash, Cif wipes, and 1001foam before putting it in the washing machine at 30 degrees by itself!

• Haha
  • Wow

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Wood silk on your draining board...I’ve seen it all now 🙄 Where do these sad Hinchers get these dangerous ideas from.....toxic chemicals all on your clean washing up. These crazies walk among us 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Gemcp89

Is it me or does she feed her baby way too much??? The portions sizes she gives him are the same size I give my 2 year old.

Here4TheGiggles

God that could feed the five thousand that amount of porridge and milk!!!! Can she not do simple maths and halve the quantities or even quarter them?!! Bearing in mind Ronnie was consuming solely pouches just a few short weeks ago!!!!!!
He is STILL only eating pouches. If she doesn't video him eating anything...it didnt happen!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I think that sometimes. Remember back when hinch announced Stacey had randomly messaged her to ask if she’s ok? I think it’s a pathway from her management, Stacey came from nothing etc, latch onto her coat tails. But Stacey would not be where she is if not for joe? Hinch has made a lot of money no doubt for P&G the home bargains b and m etc. But I doubt they actually give a shit about her. And then all the little businesses falling over themselves to get a mention from her. I don’t think I’ve once seen her promote a small biz in lockdown, I’ve seen other influencers, but she hasn’t mentioned anything, I might be wrong. Mind you it’s all me me me. I’m sure p and g will be taking a hit! They would be thankful of ppl buying half a dozen of the same thing for their narnias! But the next quarter is going to be nosedived
I think the same about Stacey. How many people off the telly randomly message someone out of the blue, even if that person has a large following? It just doesn't ring true. And didn't Hinch say that Stacey saw that she was struggling with being a new mum, so reached out. What exactly did Stacey see that nobody else did? Hinch spends so much time pretending that everything in Castle Grey Skull is absolutely perfect ("oh me and Jamie never argue, Ronnie is the perfect baby, never cries or makes a fuss, Henry is the best behaved dog ever, our house is perfect for us etc"), does Stacey have a sixth sense or something? Completely manufactured friendship, all about raising each other's profiles but I don't get a sense of real friendship between them.

Reactions: 24

littlepixie17

I never post on here.. I just like to read 🤣. But a minute ago she posted a photo of the ingredients, including a ready mixed bottle of formula, but now she’s deleted it... So apparently she can’t even be arsed to make up rrrrronnies bottles? Thought you were starting to care about the environment hinch? So much unnecessary plastic!

Reactions: 24