Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crisis over, after almost 10 minutes of shouting for my husband and son and my phone calls being ignored, my husband came. He laughed his arse off for quite a while at the fool stuck in the loft and then helped me down. A stiff drink is needed methinks 🤣
Did he call you Tracey? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video was excruciating to watch, poor kid. He’s finally being allowed to explore a bit, but he’s still plonked on the couch where his dad is ready to catch him. Kids are so unpredictable, and he’s clearly not steady it’s an accident waiting to happen. That house is such a danger zone, there’s no furniture he can use to pull him self up on that won’t result in 10,000 things and a wax melt falling on top of him. He’ll be (properly) on the move soon enough, when are they going to childproof castle gray skull 😫
And he didn’t smile when he looked at you, you moron, Jamie had to tickle him to get a smile out of him!!
Isit just me or does he barely smile? It’s still as if he gives little wind smiles? He barely has any expression at all.

Reactions: 10
do we have it confirm that she’s a smoker? It’s something that comes up when I witch to my sisters about her. Is this why she’s constantly spritzing herself with zoflora and giving herself weird nose wrinkles with Botox?
There’s a video on Henry’s insta where you can clearly see a packet of fags. We don’t know whether they’re Jamie’s or Hinchs (or both) but someone in that house smokes or used to (as this was 2017)

Reactions: 7
Lentils? The only colour in her house. It's OK guuyyss I'm going to cook them with the tumeric, nutmeg and Coriander add a tin of tuna and make tufts some biscuits. Hope she's stocked up on Paul the pine yesterday she'll need if she doesn't cook the lentils right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a video on Henry’s insta where you can clearly see a packet of fags. We don’t know whether they’re Jamie’s or Hinchs (or both) but someone in that house smokes or used to (as this was 2017)
...and that urn sized vase of mint imperials on display 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isit just me or does he barely smile? It’s still as if he gives little wind smiles? He barely has any expression at all.
His smiles are very muted. Most babies have big wide smiles and may even laugh. Ronnie only ever smirks and I think that’s because he he doesn’t get much interaction or smiled at very often. Babies learn by watching and if he’s always shoved behind the sofa he’s not gonna learn very fast. I still think once he’s around other children either in nursery or school he will start developing I juts hope she doesn’t continue to ignore him until then.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got my label machine off of eBay guys! Just in case you wanna get one during a pandemic. Is she sure? duck off Soph you oxygen thief! And no Ronnie doesn’t look like a toddler, he still looks like a giant baby! The clue is in the word “toddle”, he’d actually have to bleeping move to be a toddler! Standing up on the sofa with your goggle eye witch holding him up! He looked like one of those inflatable flailing things they have on top of McDonald’s!

Ooh I’m on one today! I’m coming for you Grinch! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t understand if they’re both in the kitchen WHERE IS RONNIE?! There is no way I could go to my kitchen and leave my 6 month old in my living room (but he is crawling and is now starting to pull himself up with stuff 🥺) so clever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet if she ever let Ronnie have magnetic fridge letters, she would have #hinching up on the fridge, spray paint them grey and discard the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I found that as well, they always had their favourites and they always got the most recognition. I've still got my fridge magnet not that it does any good, those hifi bars 🙄 I use to buy loads and then cottoned on to the fact they didn't actual do much, give me a real chocolate bar any day. I lasted too long sadly bit I was on and off with it, I only rejoined when I got the money off coupon from a magazine 😂
It’s all very cliquey isn’t it, there was a group of 4 of 5 women in the group I went to & they were all very big ladies, they’d talk about the bags of sweets they’d hide in their car and cackle with laughter. One of them thought she was hilarious and used to butt in & talk over everyone. The group leader found this hilarious. One evening we were asked what alternatives we could take to a bbq, I was fed up of group by this point, when it got to my turn I just quoted Marjorie and said “dust, anybody dust” talk about tumbleweed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
decided there and then they could all take a running jump!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks I always wondered. My money is on both of them.

Reactions: 6
The thing that's really grating on me right now is this whole Ronnie hates crawling and prefers to stand.
I am sorry no child hates crawling what you mean Zoph is he cant crawl and if you gave him some bleeping time and maybe some bloody encouragement he would. Yes not every child crawls either. But i highly doubt Ron Ron crawled around the room and said "Ma I don't like this I think I'll stand instead."
Crawling for a child is there way from A to B. So if he doesn't crawl Zoph thats fine.
However before my son crawled he rolled everywhere, front, back, left, right and round on bleeping circles cause it was his way of getting around. We have never seen Ronnie roll minus the one fake roll. So even if he wasn't crawling he would be rolling everywhere.
So Zoph saying he can stand (when he cant) proves nothing. I'd love to see him rolling or pulling himself to stand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just don’t get her. Does she think that other people empty the already glass jars that herbs and spices come in into new glass jars? Because we don’t. We leave them in the jars they come in. I’m guessing the “herbs” jar is Italian herbs from Tesco? However the amount in those new jars, it looks like she’s bought about 3 of each to make them look good as they’re full, which is just wasteful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand if they’re both in the kitchen WHERE IS RONNIE?! There is no way I could go to my kitchen and leave my 6 month old in my living room (but he is crawling and is now starting to pull himself up with stuff 🥺) so clever
You can actually hear him make a squeak kind of sound so I wonder if he’s in that monstrosity of a baby walker that they like to plonk him in. Or his with ma barker

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.