Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you have to sit and clap like your at bloody school, I use to piss my group off cause if I had gained I use to say the truth and everytime it was 'I was having my monthly PMT' in till they told me it was called 'star week' in group, how old do they think I am 10?! 😂 It was always the same person who won the fruit basket and 'slimmer of the week' I stopped going to group in the the end.
I won the basket a couple of times every time I won it it was literally a couple apples, sardines -_-, a single hot chocolate and a tub of paste tit but when I didn’t win it there’s was loads of good stuff 🙄 and when I won slimmer of the month she never gave me my badge the bint! I won the raffle a few times but every time I won it she would claim she forgot the prize so I just got a box of hifi bars 🙄 I didn’t last very long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think these days off she’s been having are when her and Jamie sit and filter through tattle for content for the following week.
I bet they sit there her with her ta da tattle list and he reads right soph we gotta feed the boy proper food, you need to make him smile at you, etc etc
They make their list for the following week. Thats why so many of us get tattle bingo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They make out your in all it together but in actual fact unless your losing weight every week, the leader doesn't really make an effort. That's what I found with my groups and I went to about 4 all different times of the day/week. It boggled my mind to think you could eat carbs glore but good fats were always a syn.
You had a lucky escape haha.
Hahahaha! Do you know, my mates did it, lost a little and then stuck double back on.
ive about a stone to lose; but I’ve just clean ateand had whatever I wanted (tried to moderate it -lemon and chilli crisps are my weakness), but I’ve lost more weight and kept it off (haven’t weighed myself since being ill).
what’s that diet that you could eat all the carbs? Can’t be healthy long term?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Staging her baby that much is clear, don't vote for hinch as mum of the year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
This obsession they all have with labelling EVERYTHING makes me cringe so much. It looks tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I won the basket a couple of times every time I won it it was literally a couple apples, sardines -_-, a single hot chocolate and a tub of paste tit but when I didn’t win it there’s was loads of good stuff 🙄 and when I won slimmer of the month she never gave me my badge the bint! I won the raffle a few times but every time I won it she would claim she forgot the prize so I just got a box of hifi bars 🙄 I didn’t last very long
I found that as well, they always had their favourites and they always got the most recognition. I've still got my fridge magnet not that it does any good, those hifi bars 🙄 I use to buy loads and then cottoned on to the fact they didn't actual do much, give me a real chocolate bar any day. I lasted too long sadly bit I was on and off with it, I only rejoined when I got the money off coupon from a magazine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i know this is probably going to sound a stupid question but I’m not really a tech phone especially insta but does she have to be off insta to buy her bots? Or can you still be very active while buying them? Sorry if a silly question just thinking out loud lol and I know someone on her will know for sure
You can buy them regardless if you’re active or not. It’s a business so you pay £30 or whatever and get about 500. They will unfollow you eventually so you need to top it up constantly so your number won’t drop. It’s inactive accounts and bots so instagram will delete them after while. It’s a bloody can of worm once you start buying you need to carry on if you’re influencer because your numbers will go down everyday. You also can buy likes on post, comments( usually emojis or generic short sentence like have a good day) you can upgrade to tag you in comments on your post, you can buy story views, YouTube subscribers, views, Twitter followers, tic tok followers, you can buy anything like that. Honestly I have bought some in the past and it’s not worth hassle. Imagine how much must cost hinch daily for 3k bots. I’m trying to find sources to see daily unfollow for hinch. That would be interesting to see!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This obsession they all have with labelling EVERYTHING makes me cringe so much. It looks tit!!
It looks so tit. Those label makers are for office use. Not for decoration. Her sister in law makes labels why not get those ones at least they look nice. I don’t understand her. I would never spend thousands on a kitchen and then cheapen it with tat and sticky labels.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jh
Nah cook the burgers outside because she regrets knocking the wall through from the kitchen 😂
The curtains will smell of fried fatty foods, In winter at my student flat was 9th floor and burgers was our goto daily. Anyone that didn't live there said it smell off bacon fat 😂 in the curtains, cushions. Sure we invented febreze. Her house will stink! 🤮 🤢👃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor kid. Soph he’s not a performing monkey. Why is she forcing him to do things. Things that will result in him getting hurt? Plus when he does ACTUALLY do these things, she can’t get excited for the gram as she’s already lied. Still, it just goes along with the rest of her life. False, fake and all for insta. I don’t watch her videos but you guyzzzz saying Jamie looks worried makes what she’s doing all the more ridiculous. Veston grow a bleeping backbone and tell her to stop putting your son in dangerous situations. Cos the first time they do bang their heads is the worst moment ever....by child 3 i was on the wet paper towel and ‘oh you’re fine’. Poor kid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha! Do you know, my mates did it, lost a little and then stuck double back on.
ive about a stone to lose; but I’ve just clean ateand had whatever I wanted (tried to moderate it -lemon and chilli crisps are my weakness), but I’ve lost more weight and kept it off (haven’t weighed myself since being ill).
what’s that diet that you could eat all the carbs? Can’t be healthy long term?
I gained more then I lost as well 😂 the mindset is so hard to shake off. It just draws you in cause you read about people who lost half a stone in a week but you cant mantain it.It's Slimming World you can eat unlimited carbs and no long term is isn't healthy.
Well done for losing the weight and keeping it off :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she’d rather label up every bleeping jar in her house than tend to her child which she has already acknowledged is growing so quickly. So go and guide him to learn things you neglectful mother! You’d rather have your head in your kitchen cupboard doing something completely unnecessary because you could just keep those spices and herbs in the labelled jar you bought them in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m seriously hoping she washes her hair and swills that jumper over the weekend because l can spell the fag ash and cheap burger grease from my gaf 🤢
do we have it confirm that she’s a smoker? It’s something that comes up when I witch to my sisters about her. Is this why she’s constantly spritzing herself with zoflora and giving herself weird nose wrinkles with Botox?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.