Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mates tried taking me there.
After reading these stories I’m glad I said no.
They make out your in all it together but in actual fact unless your losing weight every week, the leader doesn't really make an effort. That's what I found with my groups and I went to about 4 all different times of the day/week. It boggled my mind to think you could eat carbs glore but good fats were always a syn.
You had a lucky escape haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That label maker is a bit tit why does it chop off on the last letter, soph they look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be able to put her hairdressing skills to good use coz vest boy is in definite need of one. Although it will probably happen and it won't be mentioned he will just appear with it all cut. And how is she using the label maker that was supposedly broke! Looking forward to today's dinner delight now that she's up for 'mumfluencer ' of the year. Only thing she influences me to do is to make sure I do absolutely nothing that she does or should I say I'm not that stupid to copy her as a parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
Sorry massively behind on this thread but are you Trace? Is that why you’re stuck up in the loft? Give us a coded message we’ll send a rescue party round 😂 Top work with the pic🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, lentils? No way is this woman going to cook anything with lentils in. She has no idea what they are, she probably thinks they’re scent boosters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I once tried Spring Awakening lenor because she was always rabbiting on about how good it is ( this was before Tattle enlightenment!😂) and I thought it was bloody awful! Straight back to yellow comfort! I even said sorry to my new bottle! 😂

Is that her old label maker? Because when Trace came out of the loft once, she had a new one and Grinch said she needed one because her old one was broken! Lying twit!
I hate the smell of it as well, it seems to be everywhere 😂 stick with your comfort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He needs to grow a bleeping backbone and stand up to her. Poor Ronsomes is going to end up getting hurt if she's not careful, and Vestlife will be just as much to blame for letting her carry on pretending he can do stuff that he clearly can't.
That video was excruciating to watch, poor kid. He’s finally being allowed to explore a bit, but he’s still plonked on the couch where his dad is ready to catch him. Kids are so unpredictable, and he’s clearly not steady it’s an accident waiting to happen. That house is such a danger zone, there’s no furniture he can use to pull him self up on that won’t result in 10,000 things and a wax melt falling on top of him. He’ll be (properly) on the move soon enough, when are they going to childproof castle gray skull 😫
And he didn’t smile when he looked at you, you moron, Jamie had to tickle him to get a smile out of him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus hinch why are you hell bent on trying to prove to the world that Ronnie can stand? (When he actually can’t) all these staged videos and photos trying to prove something, what on earth is really going through your mind, you need help woman.

Reactions: 19
Ronnie on the sofa is infuriating me. The most sturdy of kids shouldn’t be being encouraged to do that never mind a 10 month old baby. What is she playing at it’s not bleeping cute or clever, get him down. Having your kid fall and bang their head is the scariest thing ever, she’s playing with fire there. This is really concerning

Reactions: 27
Oh yeah I’ve just seen that. He didn’t smile until he got tickled. She was probably screeching handsomes at him too. She always put music over her videos so we can’t hear her calling him. She wants it to seem that he looks over at her and smiles organically.
That’s true I forgot it had music over the top! It’s Ma Barker behind the camera! He’s not smiling at Zoph at all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d be interested to see what if anything he does when he’s laid on his tummy. Does he try to move or just lie there?

That’s Ronnieblessim I’m referring to but could be Vest Life too! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That child can not stand, she can try and convincer herself until she’s blue in the face, but you can clearly see he can’t.
1. He’s very wobbly, a baby that can stand can stabilise their balance even on a soft surface because they know to push their feet down.
2. His knees are bending, if he could stand his knees would be locked in straight. When they learn to bend their knee whilst in the standing position is when they begin to learn to walk.
3. He’s leaning forward because he knows that’ll stop him falling.

Stop forcing him to stand when you can see he isn’t ready, let him learn to crawl because he needs to learn that motor skill. Put him in a jumperoo or walker to get him used to using his muscles to stand.

Stop spending so much thought and time trying to convince us he’s further along than he really is, and realise that you need to guide him into learning how to use his muscles.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.