Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just checking out Grinch's tagged posts and found this monstrosity... Why on earth would anyone want a wax melt with her face on it!? 😂
I'd like to set fire to her real face. Oh bugger! Did I write that out loud?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm still here but I wrote the other day that when I told him the latest rubbish from Mrs H he said I was winding him up and he wouldn't listen to any more of my daft stories. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You have spelled turmeric incorrectly love. Hope that helps.
Hold up - I thought the label maker was broken Soph? What happened, did it magically fix itself when your obvious beg for a new one didn't work?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ive stopped using Flash as well and now CIF, those both Minkeh pads are tit, they don't last long. Ive never brought them it's just what I've heard, at least we have alternatives that can replace the tons of products that she uses. I didn't realise Primark did their own version?
Homebase do as well, pack of 2 for £3 or something like that - they seem quite robust

Reactions: 8
Not even 9am and we’ve already been asked how we were yesterday, how thoughtful. And poor Ronnies already being propped up and swaying on the sofa because he has barely any balance. Oh and no he doesn’t look like a toddler he still looks like a newborn.
Why, why, why does she insist on forcing the poor little lad into these awful, awkward, staged positions?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Don’t even think he’s smiling at her.. when he looks over in that direction Jamie tickles his side...
Oh yeah I’ve just seen that. He didn’t smile until he got tickled. She was probably screeching handsomes at him too. She always put music over her videos so we can’t hear her calling him. She wants it to seem that he looks over at her and smiles organically.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Na, never felt scared and I’m often in the morgue alone with our guys. One creepy story is my Mum went to see a medium and the medium told her “your son has a little boy that follows him around, he came home with him from work”. Well this woman had no idea about me, so safe to say that freaked Mum out, but I found it sweet because I had recently embalmed a small boy 😞
Aww I bet that was quite comforting in a way.
I've often though that I'd like to do your job, I've worked in care for years and dealt with a lot of palliative care and people dying, it doesn't bother me at all. It's a privilege to be the last one carrying out those really personal jobs and making that person feel comforted.
We lost a very dear lady, who was an absolute character and your typical east end woman. I loved her with my whole heart! Anyway, she sadly passed away, and a couple of weeks later we were stood outside her door discussing care about another resident, when all of a sudden the light sconce outside her room started to flicker. We brushed it off as just one of those things, until it started to happen regularly. It had to have been her! For a few days we'd pass her room and say morning to her as the light flickered, then as quick as it started it just stopped. I swear she didn't want to be forgotten, and us still saying hello gave her the peace to move on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jamie doesn’t look comfortable with ronnieblessimbigtoddlernowbutstillsufferingmummascreeching standing up on that couch it was like he was waiting on him falling over. He’s not a chimp soph stop making him do stuff he isn’t ready to do

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jamie looks very concerned that Ronnie could fling himself back at any moment. The way his hand is hoovering behind him and he looks very nervous too. He’s probably livid at Sophie for making Ronnie do things he’s not physically ready to do so she can post it on the gram
He needs to grow a bleeping backbone and stand up to her. Poor Ronsomes is going to end up getting hurt if she's not careful, and Vestlife will be just as much to blame for letting her carry on pretending he can do stuff that he clearly can't.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Do you think she gets up extra earlier at the moment to beat SS to the first insta post of the day so she can’t be accused by us trollzzzz for her copying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think this is a little dig at Tracey, coz when she saw her ones she went on about how her one is better and remember it printed it out on white paper which is why she said she loves the way her one prints. She’s acting like she loves her one now but shortly after seeing Tracey’s one she said her one was breaking. Watch her get the top of the line one in a few weeks. She always bangs on about how much she loves something but then it magically breaks so she replaces it with a better one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
gosh I had 3 creme eggs the other day, id be no good at slimming world 😂😂
I admire anyone who loses weight and keeps it off with Slimming World. Personally I couldn't subscribe to anything that calls food a sin! My mam always told me never to begrudge anything input in my stomach. Sound advice I continue to take literally at 55years old! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.