Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Army are tit hot against any negativity towards her on Facebook. People were posting on the group Hinch is in about their copy of her first book being upside down.

Cue countless comments of ‘lol’ and ‘god Sophie would find this hilarious’ - lots of tagging of Hinch herself.

I merely said that I didn’t think she should find it hilarious and should be mortified about providing people with poor quality goods when they have paid for them.

Literally 2 mins later my comment was deleted and the thread was closed to further comments.

Ffs!!
I actually think this is concerning. I left a comment on the Gleam Futures Instagram page on the grid post photo of her book of lists asking them to take a closer look at her recent stories showing the passive aggressive behaviour and it was removed. Who is doing this? It's like Big Brother is Watching You and although I can laugh at it because she's pathetic but it I also find myself wondering who's in control here?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see she's wedged tufters feet down the corner of the sofa ..he's swaying like a good un 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg image therapy is the worse! Listening to some fat witch saying she has been really good but only lost 1lb this week, then giving you daggers cause you got slimmer of the week and won the mouldy fruit basket 😂 Hinch would so fit in as a SW leader!
And you have to sit and clap like your at bloody school, I use to piss my group off cause if I had gained I use to say the truth and everytime it was 'I was having my monthly PMT' in till they told me it was called 'star week' in group, how old do they think I am 10?! 😂 It was always the same person who won the fruit basket and 'slimmer of the week' I stopped going to group in the the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I can’t remember exactly what it’s called on Snapchat, gran or old lady or something but it’s not Gretal, she started using that way before I’d even heard of her tho so not sure when she started saying it.
I think she named it Gretel when she first started using it. Then she put it on Jamie and called them "Handsnomes and Gretel" 😱😱 I can't bear it and it makes me want to scream when she uses off on Ronnie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not even 9am and we’ve already been asked how we were yesterday, how thoughtful. And poor Ronnies already being propped up and swaying on the sofa because he has barely any balance. Oh and no he doesn’t look like a toddler he still looks like a newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And you have to sit and clap like your at bloody school, I use to piss my group off cause if I had gained I use to say the truth and everytime it was 'I was having my monthly PMT' in till they told me it was called 'star week' in group, how old do they think I am 10?! 😂 It was always the same person who won the fruit basket and 'slimmer of the week' I stopped going to group in the the end.
My mates tried taking me there.
After reading these stories I’m glad I said no.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does any of you crazy lot on here now refuse to buy certain cleaning products, especially if they are used by the leader herself.

I wouldnt think twice before but I do like the fact I have got a Bloo toilet cleaner ( it's a new product) she ain't gonna have that 😉

I finally found a fabric conditioner I like and it's the same brand as hers but it's a different scent, that's okay right 😂
I once tried Spring Awakening lenor because she was always rabbiting on about how good it is ( this was before Tattle enlightenment!😂) and I thought it was bloody awful! Straight back to yellow comfort! I even said sorry to my new bottle! 😂

You have spelled turmeric incorrectly love. Hope that helps.
Is that her old label maker? Because when Trace came out of the loft once, she had a new one and Grinch said she needed one because her old one was broken! Lying twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Awwww that must be really hard. I must admit that I sometimes freak myself out if I wake during the night because my worst fear would to see a child at the side of my bed or someone standing. I have had loads of spooky tit happen to me. I had A medium who had to do an exorcism in my house when I first moved in. maybe I attract them because I am a twit 😂😂😂
I’ve recently left working in a children’s residential home for kids with behavioural difficulties and I swear that was haunted. Only me and another girl that worked there could feel something was there and we had a theory that places with trauma etc might attract negative spirits. It was creepy having to sleep there. I once woke up with finger mark bruises on my arm like I’d been gripped. Most of my colleagues thought we were absolutely crazy but I do think some people are more in tune to this type of stuff

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I once tried Spring Awakening lenor because she was always rabbiting on about how good it is ( this was before Tattle enlightenment!😂) and I thought it was bloody awful! Straight back to yellow comfort! I even said sorry to my new bottle! 😂
I didn’t like that one either.

Reactions: 8
If she had this dymo label maker since last year why has she only been using it for the last few weeks? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’ve recently left working in a children’s residential home for kids with behavioural difficulties and I swear that was haunted. Only me and another girl that worked there could feel something was there and we had a theory that places with trauma etc might attract negative spirits. It was creepy having to sleep there. I once woke up with finger mark bruises on my arm like I’d been gripped. Most of my colleagues thought we were absolutely crazy but I do think some people are more in tune to this type of stuff
🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m one!

So they went shopping yesterday then 🤔

Wonder what favour combination biscuit RonRon is getting today
tuna and banana.

If she had this dymo labke maker since last year why has she only been using it for the last few weeks? 🤔
She only just found it!! In her pristine house...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jamie looks very concerned that Ronnie could fling himself back at any moment. The way his hand is hoovering behind him and he looks very nervous too. He’s probably livid at Sophie for making Ronnie do things he’s not physically ready to do so she can post it on the gram

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Your persistence paid off.....bravo! 😂
And the comment’s still going strong....I’m guessing they haven’t woken up yet! 😂

I take it we are going to get a run down of everything she done yesterday.....Ronnie plonked against a hard surface, eating tit burgers Al fresco off the George foreman, a five min sit down on the new bench (it had been a busy morning!) and finishing with some couples counsell....I mean couples flash card games.

Quite glad I’m blocked now to be fair!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep I do!! I’ve swapped pretty much everything now. I refuse to buy anything P&G!

I am yet to find something to replace Lush as they gifted her things!!
I will not buy Galaxy anymore either haha.
The list could go on xx
That doesn't leave you much option does it? I've started buying the cheaper versions of things unless it's a new product.

I'm gonna struggle with the Lush product I use as well, how can you not buy Galaxy 😂 it's tee best chocolate, stuff Hinchy she probaly don't eat it anyways lol .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.