Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother had a band fitted years ago
she was a size 32 and health problems as long as your arm
she had to wait almost 4 years to have it done
she had real issues with food (still does to be honest)
she want from a size 32 to an 18/20 and the scars where bad enough then
she waited a few more years and had almost 2 1/2 stone of lose skin taken off
she now has scars like a road map
they don’t give them out cos your a few pounds overweight-she had to fight for it

they simply don’t leave bands inside you-it’s either in or out

this woman has issues around food-massive issues and needs help

Reactions: 18
What’s going on with hinch having more and more days off the gram, think the penny must have finally dropped and she’s realised her content is a load of shite.

Reactions: 32
they don’t give them out cos your a few pounds overweight-she had to fight for it

zophlo had it done privately though didn’t she - maybe they’re less fussy on if you ‘need’ it or not if you’re paying for it yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
zophlo had it done privately though didn’t she - maybe they’re less fussy on if you ‘need’ it or not if you’re paying for it yourself
I haven’t had a gastric band done but I have had other operations done privately that aren’t available on the nhs, and they are still quite picky about things and will only do it if it’s absolutely necessary because the private doctors are still nhs doctors, you’re just paying to queue jump.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is so true. In a former life doing social work, concerns would be sparked by extremes at either end of the spectrum. New mums with an outwardly “perfect”, pristine and almost clinical environment would sometimes make you wonder about control issues and abilities to deal with the changes inevitably brought on by having a tiny, messy and noisy human to care for.

Embrace the chaos, health family life leaves a mark on your house
Ill admit I have a 12 year old, 2 year old and a newborn, 4 cats and 2 rabbits and a husband who might as well be 4th child. But my house is immaculate. My dad was very strict and our rooms had to be tidy, stuff put away in their rightful places, we were given chores weekly for pocket money. He used to get quite stressed and quite horrible to us if the house wasn't to his standards. Its how I was raised, maybe some sort of ocd passed down as my grandad was the same. I hate clutter, mess and dirt especially if i know we have visitors like midwifes and health visitors. I often say im turning into my dad. Its particularly worse when aunt flo arrives (I have pmdd an extreme version of pms) I fly of the handle at any little mess usually towards my husband. I think thats why I started following hinch in the first place, but she was bad for my mental health and bank balance as I was becoming even more obsessed with having a clean and tidy home, which is just not practical with a tornado toddler 😂

But my children do get messy and have fun, do turn my living room upside down, draw on my walls, rub yoghurt/chocolate/icecream in my glass doors/carpet/sofa. My eldest has makeup and nail varnish somehow on her walls and carpets and bedding. I used to work as nursery nurse so im always doing arts and crafts and messy play. My eldest does chores such as making bed, emptying and reloading dishwasher, hoovering and will put washing on the line for a bit of pocket money. I had no idea they give you more support etc... if things are to clean and tidy especially with my history of pnd after each pregnancy. Im glad that they look out for things like that, I would never have thought. Sorry for the ramble but its opened my eyes to a few things I may be doing that others may be concerned about.

Reactions: 25
I think she’s lying about the gastric band as well. Someone in my family had one and he had years and years of issues with his and was morbidly obese. Had to show that he’d tried dieting and it hadn’t worked. They wouldn’t give one to someone who just put a few stone on in a couple of years

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh just had to ‘pop on’ to beg her bots to help each other. Bullshit. 2 insta accounts I also follow have called out overuse of products, getting into debt, hoarding products especially Zoflo and how staged living rooms and houses are all bollocks. We all have a bit of mess and these grey staged houses are just for the Gram. It’s not real life. So Hinchy winchy spider had to come back on for damage control. Day off my arse. She can’t have a bleeping minute off. What a way to live 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So, I don't know if I'm allowed to do what I've just done, but I have done it, I'm sure it will be deleted if I've broken a million rules doing it.

I have created a thread under 'Off Topic' called 'Tattle Tots' for anyone who is pregnant or has children and wants somewhere to have a chat about it all, that's straight talking, honest, and has a bit of dark humour thrown in for good measure, a but like here about hinch, and most definitely the opposite of a wishy-washy mum forum! Someone please join me 😂🤦🏼‍♀️! X
Thank you. I may be on there alot with my feral toddler and dont get me started on the pre teen

And shes a role model to "3 million" people. Showing her mug shots and jugs of spaghetti

Running low on money?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even though she is having a “day off” I’ll bet we still get our bullshit nightly inspirational quote 😏 I’m ready for Tattle bingo, Verucca! Don’t let me down!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
private healthcare states a BMI of over 40, a Polish company states a BMI of over 35
So she’s probably hit that at 17.5-18st. She’s tall, so might not have necessarily looked ginormous, just a bit of a tubbers.

Or it’s yet another example of Pinocchio 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.