Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch canโ€™t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I may be on there alot with my feral toddler and dont get me started on the pre teen

And shes a role model to "3 million" people. Showing her mug shots and jugs of spaghetti

Running low on money?
Oh my gosh I think you have just described my two children! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The criteria for mum of the year isnโ€™t that high

I mean itโ€™s basically shoot out a crotch goblin and put photos on the internet.. thatโ€™s it.

wonder if my 21 year old will hold a rattle for some pics??

itโ€™s an insult to us all... even those without kids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So much for staying off social media - she cant even put her phone down for a day!!!

Reactions: 13
Sophie HinchCif, inventor of the English language, Queen of Dictionaries, PhD in colloquialisms, blesses us four times this day with a new addition: "eachother"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Had to frcking comment on mother n baby. Shocked. Honestly shocked

Reactions: 12
So sheโ€™s probably hit that at 17.5-18st. Sheโ€™s tall, so might not have necessarily looked ginormous, just a bit of a tubbers.

Or itโ€™s yet another example of Pinocchio ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's same height as me, I'm 16 stone, my BMI at baby booking appt was 30.1 (which meant I had to have that God awful glucose drink ๐Ÿคข), you're probably right with the 18 stone figure.

I don't think I buy the gastric band story. I can't see her being approved for surgery with just a couple stone to lose ๐Ÿคท
And if she has I would love to know the surgeon so I could get myself one! (I'm only half kidding guys, I know exactly how to lose weight, I'm just a lover of the cakes)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think itโ€™s more likely sheโ€™s lost the weight through slimming pills or something illegal and doesnโ€™t want to say that so gastric band is the second best option for losing weight really quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but you can see a hand on the right holding him
Yep, conveniently cropped out
My 6 month old has just started pulling himself up. He would not stand with his feet together like that either, it's just not a natural position for a kid that age to stand when they are just learning that skill

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The scars from that operation are really bad
A friend of mine had it done and you can barely see her arm scars. They are underneath (from the armpit - where the bingo wing would be). Her tummy looks like a c section/olde style hysterectomy scar.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep, conveniently cropped out
My 6 month old has just started pulling himself up. He would not stand with his feet together like that either, it's just not a natural position for a kid that age to stand when they are just learning that skill
Yeh babies stand with their feet shoulders width apart, feet together they arenโ€™t able to balance properly because of how big their heads are compared to their shoulders.

Reactions: 10
Think itโ€™s more likely sheโ€™s lost the weight through slimming pills or something illegal and doesnโ€™t want to say that so gastric band is the second best option for losing weight really quickly

My PT partner also said this ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป And imagine the state of her toilets if she did use fat burners ๐Ÿ’ฉ could explain the pine obsession though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh babies stand with their feet shoulders width apart, feet together they arenโ€™t able to balance properly because of how big their heads are compared to their shoulders.
Iโ€™ve just realised that I still stand shoulder width apart and Iโ€™m 23 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it was years of weightlifting but maybe itโ€™s just my big head ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ill admit I have a 12 year old, 2 year old and a newborn, 4 cats and 2 rabbits and a husband who might as well be 4th child. But my house is immaculate. My dad was very strict and our rooms had to be tidy, stuff put away in their rightful places, we were given chores weekly for pocket money. He used to get quite stressed and quite horrible to us if the house wasn't to his standards. Its how I was raised, maybe some sort of ocd passed down as my grandad was the same. I hate clutter, mess and dirt especially if i know we have visitors like midwifes and health visitors. I often say im turning into my dad. Its particularly worse when aunt flo arrives (I have pmdd an extreme version of pms) I fly of the handle at any little mess usually towards my husband. I think thats why I started following hinch in the first place, but she was bad for my mental health and bank balance as I was becoming even more obsessed with having a clean and tidy home, which is just not practical with a tornado toddler ๐Ÿ˜‚

But my children do get messy and have fun, do turn my living room upside down, draw on my walls, rub yoghurt/chocolate/icecream in my glass doors/carpet/sofa. My eldest has makeup and nail varnish somehow on her walls and carpets and bedding. I used to work as nursery nurse so im always doing arts and crafts and messy play. My eldest does chores such as making bed, emptying and reloading dishwasher, hoovering and will put washing on the line for a bit of pocket money. I had no idea they give you more support etc... if things are to clean and tidy especially with my history of pnd after each pregnancy. Im glad that they look out for things like that, I would never have thought. Sorry for the ramble but its opened my eyes to a few things I may be doing that others may be concerned about.
Mine isn't as clean/tidy as I would like but I have an 18 month old, a dog and a husband (plus, I'm lazy!)
A friend of mine had it done and you can barely see her arm scars. They are underneath (from the armpit - where the bingo wing would be). Her tummy looks like a c section/olde style hysterectomy scar.
Same friend had to fight for it for around 12 years, had to jump through weightless hoops etc.

Reactions: 6
Jesus all this talk of burgers all week has made me want a bloody burger. And nuggets, And a milkshake. And a McDonalds apple pie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm glad I'm not the only one ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maccies nuggets are definitely something I'm missing more then a burger, everytine i think of a burger I think of Hinchys ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My PT partner also said this ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป And imagine the state of her toilets if she did use fat burners ๐Ÿ’ฉ could explain the pine obsession though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve just realised that I still stand shoulder width apart and Iโ€™m 23 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it was years of weightlifting but maybe itโ€™s just my big head ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‚
To be honest, I do and Iโ€™m almost 30 ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I have thunder thighs ๐Ÿคฃ.
I think itโ€™s just natural to stand with your feet inline with your shoulders to keep your balance.

Reactions: 5
My husband had an affair with the tesco mum of the year , also married . These popularity votes are so superficial under all the sentiment . Scratch the surface and all manner of dirty little secrets pour out .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.