Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to remember celebrity dad of the year was won by Jonathan joly, neither a celebrity or dad. You just need to head over to their thread to read all about it. These things are such a joke and an insult to parents who actually have it hard
Yep absolute joke, it just becomes a contest to get as many of their sheep as possible to vote for them. If Hinch wins it won't be because she's actually a good mother, it will just be because she's got loads of followers who will do anything to please their Queen. They're up her arse so far they can see the sun!

Reactions: 15
Crisis over, after almost 10 minutes of shouting for my husband and son and my phone calls being ignored, my husband came. He laughed his arse off for quite a while at the fool stuck in the loft and then helped me down. A stiff drink is needed methinks 🤣
😂 😂 😂 Bless you, this would be me I hate the loft haha! You are a legend though, thanks for sharing that photo! She has quite the resting witch face and she looks like she looks down on everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Nope, sorry! None of my friends are in touch with any of her little group. The closest I can get is my friend's brother briefly went out with Hinch's sister, that's the best I can do 😂 what I remember of her was that she was really quiet and bookish, very ditzy (it was an act, she thought she was hilarious when she pretended to be stupid but she is a hell of a lot more intelligent than she lets on) and she was easily led, she would follow the queen bee of her little group around like a puppy. Soph really learnt how to be a mean girl from this friend of hers. She also looked totally different, I knew her as a slimmer version of the 10 year challenge photo she posted.
The mean girl probably went off with a fella so Sophie latched on to Jamie. He is the organ grinder, she is the monkey. Explains why she's always harping on about how she couldn't do it without him, wouldn't be here without him etc

The ditzy act is very obvious, it gets old pretty quick, but some of her followers still seem to believe it and fall for it.

Guyzzzz I'm so silly! I didn't know what a taint is! Now it's all over the media 🤪 This from a woman who dirty laughs at everything and purposely wanks off her taps for humour. She knows every rude joke or saying out there, and it's boring how she pretends she doesn't 😴 I'd never in a million years think washing a tap looking rude. But she does!

• Haha
We often get people on here saying they went to school with her and that’s as Far as it goes. No tea no goss nothing new!
So in good old tattler style we want proof or it didn’t happen.
You got proof. Who else said they went to school with her? I've been reading since thread 1. lol.

I saw a great person come who had tried to do a business deal with her, she had some great info to share, unfortunately she left after people jumped down her throat demanding proof. Some even called her Jamie. It was ridiculous. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, otherwise you chase genuine people away being passive aggressive 🤷‍♀️ People shouldn't have to defend themselves, give them a chance to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve had a quiet day yesterday and just woke up from a nap as you know as a normal mother of a 6 month old I’m exhausted... am I seeing things...? She’s been nominated for a mother of the year award...?

• Haha
The scars from that operation are really bad
I read that too,I think it was in her first "book" ,I'm sure she said she'd had all the excess skin taken off her arms, but that would leave huge scars and there's no sign of any when she's parading around half naked, and would you wear a frontless backless armless wedding dress with them on show 🤔

Reactions: 5
When was her “weight gain” supposed to have happened? Because she looks a normal weight there!

She wrote on her private insta that she gained all the weight after she learnt to drive and kept going to McDonalds

• Haha
  • Sick
Why do we think she keeps having so many “days off” ? :)
You all crack me up btw ... ATV
1. No content. Her stories are all over the place. Is she a cleaner? Instamum? The next gordon Ramsay? Maybe her recent love for killing. I mean feeding birds, she wants to be the next david attenborough?
2. Family have raised concerns about her mental health and told her to take a few days off a week (could explain her looking so ill)
3. Shes read tattle and wants to prove she is a good mum spending one day a week with ronjoncandosomersaultsandbackflipswithhishandzandfootz
4. Hinch haul/tat shopping that will magically appear from her garage over the week. But she forgot about them/her aunties neighbours goat left them on her doorstep.
5. She's done such an amazing job raising money and clapping for the nhs, she's busy doing an online course training to be a doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Fellow rabbit lady here! She used to have 2 rabbits before Henry...they got pushed aside once he ry was on the scene 😡
Do not tell me this! As if I couldn’t dislike her enough!! 😤 ( I rescue rabbits and am constantly ranting about bleeping idiots buying them for their children/them being the most neglected pet in the UK and deserving the care and attention they need ).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She wrote on her private insta that she gained all the weight after she learnt to drive and kept going to McDonalds
And it was probably another thing she went mad over for a while and then forgot about, and then lost weight. I don’t think she’s actually had a gastric band as to be accepted for those you have to be really really big, and they do leave huge scars all along where the skin as been cut away and it’s literally stitching a huge cut back together. I reckon she became obsessed with going to McDonald’s, as we know she gets these quick obsessions when that one thing is everything, got to a size 18/20 and then lost weight. That 10 years ago photo, she doesn’t look like she’d be any bigger than a size 20 which isn’t exactly gastric band approved-size.

Reactions: 13
Certainly looks like it,she must have forgotten to edit it out 👍
To be honest, I don’t think that’s a scar. That to me looks like her muscle (remember she’s very thin so her muscles will protrude).
1587218868732.jpeg

Generic picture of someone’s arm with an ED. Notice the shadow of the muscle.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So apologies for this post as it isn't Hinch related, but I'm quite new here and didn't really know where it should go!?

So when I mention I was pregnant a few people have said there are quite a few Tattle babies at the minute.

I was thinkin are we allowed to great a 'Tattle Tots' thread for all mum's/dad's/mums/dadsto-be or is that totally against the rules?

It sounds a tad cringy to be asking this but I hate all the usual Mumsnet/baby centre type pages as they're all always so wishy washy, and you guys are so much cooler and much more on my wavelength!

Sorry I've put this here, I'll delete if I've totally broken the rules! ♥
So, I don't know if I'm allowed to do what I've just done, but I have done it, I'm sure it will be deleted if I've broken a million rules doing it.

I have created a thread under 'Off Topic' called 'Tattle Tots' for anyone who is pregnant or has children and wants somewhere to have a chat about it all, that's straight talking, honest, and has a bit of dark humour thrown in for good measure, a but like here about hinch, and most definitely the opposite of a wishy-washy mum forum! Someone please join me 😂🤦🏼‍♀️! X

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You got proof. Who else said they went to school with her? I've been reading since thread 1. lol.

I saw a great person come who had tried to do a business deal with her, she had some great info to share, unfortunately she left after people jumped down her throat demanding proof. Some even called her Jamie. It was ridiculous. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, otherwise you chase genuine people away being passive aggressive 🤷‍♀️ People shouldn't have to defend themselves, give them a chance to speak.
I did actually she posted the photo after . Yes you have been here since thread 1 so have I.it was a light hearted banter in tattle style! No moderating you of all people should know that 😘

Reactions: 6
Well I've woke up still full of hell about Hinch getting mother of the year! Those words should never go in the same sentence and I thought it was a nightmare but obvs not, so I've sent them another message this morning in addition to my essay last night, asking them how she deserves this recognition and attached a nice photo of Hinch along side it 😂 ⬇⬇ ATV
Yesssssss this 💯 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.