Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure.

She had a skin-ectomy (I don't know what it's really called) a few years after the gastric band, she's defo had lip fillers but I find people become more 'harsh' looking when they go through extreme weight loss.

I however am very soft! 😂 😂
Extremely soft here myself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg so where is the fat soph that needed the gastric band? Does she just make this tit up. She has a face that would sour cream.
That’s what I was coming on to say. The timeline makes no sense. Cos if that’s her in Yr7 but she says she had a band at 20/21 (I think I can’t remember ) what the hell did she eat in 3yrs? Uh oh. Has she been telling porkies 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ What’s the criteria for a gastric band? I always thought you had to be very obese to even be considered? Maybe someone can correct me

Reactions: 14
So apologies for this post as it isn't Hinch related, but I'm quite new here and didn't really know where it should go!?

So when I mention I was pregnant a few people have said there are quite a few Tattle babies at the minute.

I was thinkin are we allowed to great a 'Tattle Tots' thread for all mum's/dad's/mums/dadsto-be or is that totally against the rules?

It sounds a tad cringy to be asking this but I hate all the usual Mumsnet/baby centre type pages as they're all always so wishy washy, and you guys are so much cooler and much more on my wavelength!

Sorry I've put this here, I'll delete if I've totally broken the rules! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion. Old photos emerge of hinch when she was much younger. Now she'll know what Ronnie will feel like when he grows older

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to repeat myself ladies but she is NOT on the mum of the year short list. This is something different top influencer mums! Again she shouldn't really be on their although admittedly she is a good influencer.
Please calm down and read the facts.
No moderating allowed we like to be hysterical 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
She looks a right sour faced cow there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For sure.

She had a skin-ectomy (I don't know what it's really called) a few years after the gastric band, she's defo had lip fillers but I find people become more 'harsh' looking when they go through extreme weight loss.

I however am very soft! 😂 😂
I read that too,I think it was in her first "book" ,I'm sure she said she'd had all the excess skin taken off her arms, but that would leave huge scars and there's no sign of any when she's parading around half naked, and would you wear a frontless backless armless wedding dress with them on show 🤔

Reactions: 14
So here's something I've been pondering about. Had Stacey and Sophie grown apart now?

Just I haven't seen them speak about each other in quite a while, and you'd think if they were as close a self obsessed Soph claimed they were they'd be forever tagging each other in things!?

Now I've mentioned it I call bingo on Sophie tagging her in a load of crap over the next couple of days!

Hopefully Stacey has realised how much of a top manipulator she is, and how she literally only cares about herself above everyone including her own child! I don't think I've ever come across such a vile person in my life.

She really is rotten to the core. What makes her particularly worse is how she tried to come across as nice as pie and 'girl next-door' type. How she deletes anything negative on her Instagram is one of the worst things she does I think. No one is allowed an opinion, and if they dare to give it they're blocked. It makes my skin crawl!

What do you mean a post to close this site!? Have I missed something!!

I always bloody miss the good stuff! X
someone has probably already replied, just catching up, but there’s a petition on the go to close down Tattle. Insta fame whores feel it’s a form of bullying. Basically hanging on to the coat tales of the #bekind

Reactions: 12
So apologies for this post as it isn't Hinch related, but I'm quite new here and didn't really know where it should go!?

So when I mention I was pregnant a few people have said there are quite a few Tattle babies at the minute.

I was thinkin are we allowed to great a 'Tattle Tots' thread for all mum's/dad's/mums/dadsto-be or is that totally against the rules?

It sounds a tad cringy to be asking this but I hate all the usual Mumsnet/baby centre type pages as they're all always so wishy washy, and you guys are so much cooler and much more on my wavelength!

Sorry I've put this here, I'll delete if I've totally broken the rules! ♥
There is a new free site sister site to tattle called mums.chat,

they will welcome new threads and it’s free unlike mumsnet apparently . Look on the forum lists on here too there are all sorts of threads advice families etc you might be able to find something there

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I was scrolling through fb earlier and one of my old school friends shared a post about parents that take pics of kids in the bath etc apparently if you place stickers/ emojis over a child’s body in the pics these can easily be removed if they fall into the wrong hands. Hinch constantly does this to bath pics of Ronnie. I had to go back on her highlights and there’s literally pics of him in the bath with stickers covering him. How can she not realise she is compromising the safety of her baby. The woman is 30 years old and has no common sense whatsoever.
I don’t have a kid and wouldn’t post any bath pics if I did but whenever I use some sort of sticker to cover something, I then screenshot the edited picture and use the screenshot, for this reason, as I don’t think the stickers can be removed this way. I shouldn’t expect Hinch is doing that tho! Going to check I’m right in thinking this protects the image.

Reactions: 6
I read that too,I think it was in her first "book" ,I'm sure she said she'd had all the excess skin taken off her arms, but that would leave huge scars and there's no sign of any when she's parading around half naked, and would you wear a frontless backless armless wedding dress with them on show 🤔
Look at her inner arm. I think this is the scar when she was making Ronnieblesshimandhistufts slop last week.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Has anyone else seen Mrs Macks Hacks today on instagram basically having a dig at Zophflora about people over purchasing products. And how people get into debt because they feel pressure to buy these products 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Glad someone is putting it out there 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually, you’re right, I forgot about the extended paternity leave, but obvs it’s unpaid so the majority of normal fathers can’t afford to access this benefit.

His will be up soon then. But with the state of the economy, particularly the recruitment market that ship has sailed.
My son has had 2 weeks of his 9 weeks paid paternity leave and his wife is working from home. He has a 4 year old and 10 month old to entertain but it was not how he planned it but he is acing it( building cardboard space ships and making lollies ) luckily they live 100 yds from the beach and no one else is going so they can go every day. Mr and Mrs Hinch don’t live in the same world as us mortals

Reactions: 11
I’m finally getting my moneys worth from her shite book...
So, in it she says “when I was 21 and thought I knew everything I had a gastric band fitted and I’ve lost just over eight stone since 2011.”
it then goes on to say
“I think I was in denial about my size for a long time, and then one day I went on a ride at Southend-On-Sea Adventure Island and I couldn’t fit in the seat. The safety bar just wouldn’t stay shut. Having to get off that ride was the most humiliating feeling I’ve ever had and I could just feel eyes staring at me. After that, I felt more uncomfortable than ever.”

She started working with Jamie when she was 23 and fancied him straight away. She goes on to say that she felt her style was dated and not cool compared to everyone else in the office and her eyebrows were “not on fleek, guys” she had no money and still shopped in the little village boutique.

Tattlers assemble! Make of that what you will. ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.