Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone confused by Hinch being nominated for "mum of the year", these things are nothing more than business. They clearly don't bother to check if the person is a good mother, or not!

If you go back a few years, d-listers like Katie Price and Kerry Katona used to win "mum of the year" awards, and we all know what kind of mother's they actually are. In the case of KP, she just gave birth, the end. Everyone else raise those kids. In fact, they seem to go for those types, so it's no compliment. They choose people who are super busy pushing their careers, so clearly baby comes after that. But as long as they have that raised profile, they need them.

They pick dlisters who are 'flavour of the month' to raise their own profiles. I'd never heard of "mum and baby" before. But now I do. It's some kind of crappy website.

Even some of their requirement list (don't make me laugh lol) isn't related to baby, but about them being popular.

Entertaining: Does she make you laugh and want to come back for more?

Knee Deep In Life does a much better job at making women feel good about themselves and ticking those boxes, but they'll never list her because she doesn't fit their brand.

Thes things are just ridiculous, every mother is mum of the year, as far as I'm concerned :) Picking a few out to idolize, to promote a website, is a thing of the past. Note how Hinch has such a big ego she jumped on it straight away, rather than post something like that! Which would truly be inspiring. Something she knows nothing about.

Oh, and hinch you can take a day off to bum around some more, without lying and saying you posted thousands of stories, it was just 20. We don't care, take more time off! Forever, would be nice. Dig that forgotten baby out from behind the couch, and give him some tummy time finally so he can learn to crawl or just let him progress in some kind of way, rather than holding him back 24/7.
I love Knee Deep In Life and Victoria Emes is awesome and sooo funny too x

Reactions: 2
7BC09E49-B461-4D12-A101-24D75BEB1F7A.png

bleeping REALLY?!!!! And B&M are condoning this? Yes, cleaning products are essential, but doing a “hinch haul” for Instagram is not.
And there’s me worried about going to B&M to buy some paint to give myself something to do 🙄

D4558677-4E4A-4B19-8DE1-E6E35BC1BF08.png

And another one.....Pink Stuff is an abrasive, is it not? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thank you. I may be on there alot with my feral toddler and dont get me started on the pre teen

And shes a role model to "3 million" people. Showing her mug shots and jugs of spaghetti

Running low on money?
Its so desperate of her to be like, hey guys dont forget to talk about me 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s lying about the gastric band as well. Someone in my family had one and he had years and years of issues with his and was morbidly obese. Had to show that he’d tried dieting and it hadn’t worked. They wouldn’t give one to someone who just put a few stone on in a couple of years
To be fair if you’re trying to get the NHS to pay for things like that they should make you jump through hoops/ lose weight yourself first. I’ve had some minor things done privately but (touch wood) have never needed a big op, but I would imagine they’d be a bit more lenient if you’re paying for it yourself - didn’t she use all her savings to get it done or something like that?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 111905
bleeping REALLY?!!!! And B&M are condoning this? Yes, cleaning products are essential, but doing a “hinch haul” for Instagram is not.
And there’s me worried about going to B&M to buy some paint to give myself something to do 🙄
B&M have been sharing these posts for weeks. It's disgusting. One woman had about 3 items

To be fair if you’re trying to get the NHS to pay for things like that they should make you jump through hoops/ lose weight yourself first. I’ve had some minor things done privately but (touch wood) have never needed a big op, but I would imagine they’d be a bit more lenient if you’re paying for it yourself - didn’t she use all her savings to get it done or something like that?
Think the rumour is her Dad paid for it. Or it was a loan
Can't remember which.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
“Trolls” Now’s the time to tag her in truth photos and stories if hinchers are being told to go down looking at tags 👌
Someone should post a bit of that video/ link the full thing on YouTube and tag her/ “hinch” related things endlessly in it in the hope that at least a few people would see it - the one about “influencers”/ exposing their tactics etc. Spread the word!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do not tell me this! As if I couldn’t dislike her enough!! 😤 ( I rescue rabbits and am constantly ranting about bleeping idiots buying them for their children/them being the most neglected pet in the UK and deserving the care and attention they need ).
I definitely wasn’t surprised to hear this, she seems exactly the type that would buy a rabbit and leave it at the bottom of her garden and do nothing with it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry to hear about your mum passing but have to admit when you put her head felt like a coconut I burst out laughing 🤣

Also with the rspb posts I was thinking of messaging chris packham who does spring watch etc I follow him on Facebook and he does a Facebook live near enough everyday, well you can’t message him on Facebook but can contact on Twitter which I don’t have, is anyone able to tweet him? I think he would answer as he’s so passionate about wildlife and if he saw that hinch was posting a dangerous way to feed the birds and to show it to supposedly 3.3 mil followers
I went to the funeral home to dress my mum. She wore her wedding outfit (her request) and I was trying to stuff her foot in her shoe but it was sooo stiff. It wouldn't bend!!! I was roaring with laughter. 😉😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well if we see any posts from her reference the school photo then that will be proof that either she or an ‘inside mole’ reads tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m finally getting my moneys worth from her shite book...
So, in it she says “when I was 21 and thought I knew everything I had a gastric band fitted and I’ve lost just over eight stone since 2011.”
it then goes on to say
“I think I was in denial about my size for a long time, and then one day I went on a ride at Southend-On-Sea Adventure Island and I couldn’t fit in the seat. The safety bar just wouldn’t stay shut. Having to get off that ride was the most humiliating feeling I’ve ever had and I could just feel eyes staring at me. After that, I felt more uncomfortable than ever.”

She started working with Jamie when she was 23 and fancied him straight away. She goes on to say that she felt her style was dated and not cool compared to everyone else in the office and her eyebrows were “not on fleek, guys” she had no money and still shopped in the little village boutique.

Tattlers assemble! Make of that what you will. ATV
I’m very confused by this 😂

zophlo had it done privately though didn’t she - maybe they’re less fussy on if you ‘need’ it or not if you’re paying for it yourself
She did look into that herself
£10,000 just for the band and they are fussy-you can’t just walk in and get one done if your a few pounds over-it just bumps you up the list/you get to choose dates/times etc
its not really any different from having it done on the nhs-it’s just more choice and ‘control’ with a few extra frills-like having your own room etc
unless she went aboard-no ideas about that

Ill admit I have a 12 year old, 2 year old and a newborn, 4 cats and 2 rabbits and a husband who might as well be 4th child. But my house is immaculate. My dad was very strict and our rooms had to be tidy, stuff put away in their rightful places, we were given chores weekly for pocket money. He used to get quite stressed and quite horrible to us if the house wasn't to his standards. Its how I was raised, maybe some sort of ocd passed down as my grandad was the same. I hate clutter, mess and dirt especially if i know we have visitors like midwifes and health visitors. I often say im turning into my dad. Its particularly worse when aunt flo arrives (I have pmdd an extreme version of pms) I fly of the handle at any little mess usually towards my husband. I think thats why I started following hinch in the first place, but she was bad for my mental health and bank balance as I was becoming even more obsessed with having a clean and tidy home, which is just not practical with a tornado toddler 😂

But my children do get messy and have fun, do turn my living room upside down, draw on my walls, rub yoghurt/chocolate/icecream in my glass doors/carpet/sofa. My eldest has makeup and nail varnish somehow on her walls and carpets and bedding. I used to work as nursery nurse so im always doing arts and crafts and messy play. My eldest does chores such as making bed, emptying and reloading dishwasher, hoovering and will put washing on the line for a bit of pocket money. I had no idea they give you more support etc... if things are to clean and tidy especially with my history of pnd after each pregnancy. Im glad that they look out for things like that, I would never have thought. Sorry for the ramble but its opened my eyes to a few things I may be doing that others may be concerned about.
Oh, I didn’t mean to cause any worry about it.

It’s all really ‘case by case’ and would be looked at from the perspective that, like in Hinch’s life, it could be holding the babies back or causing stress for them if they’re never allowed to let go and just be babies. But your house sounds full of fun and play!

I knew of (didn’t meet her myself) one mum who would not have any art stuff in the house. No paints or coulouring pencils etc because she had a serious phobia of marks on her carpet. It just seemed so weird to us that she’d even have children if she was that worried.

I wonder how neurotic Zoph will be when Ronnie gets old enough to make real mess?

• Wow
She did look into that herself
£10,000 just for the band and they are fussy-you can’t just walk in and get one done if your a few pounds over-it just bumps you up the list/you get to choose dates/times etc
its not really any different from having it done on the nhs-it’s just more choice and ‘control’ with a few extra frills-like having your own room etc
unless she went aboard-no ideas about that
I am 4st overweight and a size 20 but my husband still refuses to support me having a band fitted!

Tomorrow it will be OMG guyzzzzz found another old photo of me. Ronnie is the double of me, can't believe it
Well if we see any posts from her reference the school photo then that will be proof that either she or an ‘inside mole’ reads tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.