Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am always suspicious of really short, trimmed down video clips. Like Ronnie “standing” himself up on the couch... looks to me like she put him there, tried to film it for proof he is doing something, and then he probably fell on his butt or off the couch.
I hope she doesn’t let him fall off. I know baby’s and children fall over all the time but my niece fell off the sofa a few months ago landed head first and has been in a neck brace ever since. She isn’t paralysed but dislocated her neck!! She is very lucky not to be paralysed or worse but You just never know how they’re going to land and their little bodies are so delicate. I wish she would stop setting things up for insta and actually be a bleeping mother. Stop placing him in positions that aren’t safe or he can’t actually do yet. I dislike her 😂😂 she’s so childish

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I work in hr and I think they have gone around this so she is still classed as working and he can use all the shared parental leave which is up to 50 weeks .... he can the return to his job .... same way it works if someone went on maternity leave if that makes sense
Actually, you’re right, I forgot about the extended paternity leave, but obvs it’s unpaid so the majority of normal fathers can’t afford to access this benefit.

His will be up soon then. But with the state of the economy, particularly the recruitment market that ship has sailed.

Reactions: 11
Yes I heard this too. Apparently there is some sort of app or site that can remove the stickers. They suggest if you must post those photos you scribble private areas out rather than use a sticker as the pen scribble can’t be removed. Stupid to post them fullstop though I think.
Yep that was the post. I think it’s stupid too. I never posted pics of my kids online in the bath as babies. The thought someone could use those pics is terrifying

Reactions: 12
Guys with regards to the difference between the pic of her then and now does anyone think it's possible that while yeah she has had some work done, a lot of the change is down to her weight loss? I mean she's so thin.

Reactions: 4
I love her too! She is so lovely and feel she is really down to earth. She has my vote. I'm thinking of buying her book when she releases it in July.
I've stolen so many recipes of hers that I feel like I should buy the book just to compensate her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
You win insta today 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to repeat myself ladies but she is NOT on the mum of the year short list. This is something different top influencer mums! Again she shouldn't really be on their although admittedly she is a good influencer.
Please calm down and read the facts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys with regards to the difference between the pic of her then and now does anyone think it's possible that while yeah she has had some work done, a lot of the change is down to her weight loss? I mean she's so thin.
For sure.

She had a skin-ectomy (I don't know what it's really called) a few years after the gastric band, she's defo had lip fillers but I find people become more 'harsh' looking when they go through extreme weight loss.

I however am very soft! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg so where is the fat soph that needed the gastric band? Does she just make this tit up. She has a face that would sour cream.
I read somewhere that she gained the weight when she passed her driving test. She was free to drive and pick up fast food so piled the weight on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In what universe does it make sense to nominate a mother for an award who blatantly and against all advice posts pictures of her child in the bath? For any sicko to see?😫

Reactions: 9
That photo will be in the sun tomorow you watch! She will be mad 😂 good I hope someone makes some money out of her for a change as she likes to make money out of vulnerable followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No companies I’ve heard of, allow a person a career break for longer than a few months, six at the outside. He’s full of shite. He quit, but career break keeps the sheep in line.

Plus total jobs no doubt is in real troubles the moment i’d guess. No one is hiring, so it’s not a good industry to be in at the moment. I bet they have furloughed lots of staff. So no chance they are holding a job open for Simply the Vest.
Where I work you can take a sabbatical up to 12 months, a few women have done it to do ivf
Your current job isn’t kept open so when you want to return it’s down to what vacancies we have
Somebody has just gone on sabbatical instead of furlough actually

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.