Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think miss mops will be with gleam if she ever does get signed it will be with someone else x

Reactions: 5
She's made it to Hello magazine..because of her crying display. Sick to high heaven of her getting her neb in everywhere. Where next..gardeners weekly?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HI guys! I've been trying to keep up and read some of the threads you guys recommended yesterday and if I can give a gently suggestion it would be to begin every new thread with this summary from the previous thread, along with a link to the first thread and/or this summary insta. It'll be like a sort of guide for newcomers. As I believe more and more disillusioned Hinchers will make there way over here as they realize things don't add up, and as she becomes a more brazen product pusher.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was passing Poundland today and nipped in to get some rubber gloves for gardening (anyone else find they are more effective against nettles etc?!)

And right next to the rubber gloves were bottles of knock off Zoflora called Flowora πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Didn't have my phone on me but got this from online.

Got to admit I laughed more than I should. FLOWORA :LOL: I wish that was my user name now, it's so pretty haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I guess will be never know, apparently 500 people turned up to the meet and greet.
But thats a contrived situation. They knew the figures. Out and about in her own area. People maybe just aren't arsed? Still maybe they have been and she's told them to do one?

Reactions: 3
That had crossed my mind! As LMM following gets bigger she may well be looking into stuff like this now πŸ€”
Just a thought but in May last year LMM had and was delighted with 300 followers so much so that she posted an excited picture... ten months and 114k followers later and she hasn’t mentioned her excitement ever again during her β€˜following β€˜rise, perhaps she swiped up and bought Her followers too like hinch! Ps. she only had 111k yesterday , she’s got some new Hinchers after yesterdays arse licking sesh!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But thats a contrived situation. They knew the figures. Out and about in her own area. People maybe just aren't arsed? Still maybe they have been and she's told them to do one?
Yeah surely if she told them that, then they would posted about it, unless they are that brainwashed and star struck they thought it was 'normal' πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I used to like LMM but not anymore.

One minute she was throwing shade at the hinch next minute shes like a stubborn winnet clinging on for dear life. Her stories yesterday were a cringy watch. Shes as confused as her nose. But her fake anal hovering behaviour lately is very transparent. Shes after the followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone ever notice that when she goes to the shop for her tat and she is filming, no one ever seems to stop her to ask for pictures or to stroke her big ego!

Wonder if the same rule applies to Mr Hinch? πŸ€”
I always wonder this, she doesn't make its secret where she is, filming outside home bargains and super markets, so how come none says hello?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to like LMM but not anymore.

One minute she was throwing shade at the hinch next minute shes like a stubborn winnet clinging on for dear life. Her stories yesterday were a cringy watch. Shes as confused as her nose. But her fake anal hovering behaviour lately is very transparent. Shes after the followers.
Exactly this! She had so many sly digs and is now so up her ass hole she can no longer see day light.
Maybe she is trying to be-friend her as she wants a taste of the fame.
They say keep your friends close and enemies closer πŸ˜‰.

Either way i unfollowed her 🀒.

Reactions: 9
I always wonder this, she doesn't make its secret where she is, filming outside home bargains and super markets, so how come none says hello?
This is what i find bizarre, but think about it most normal people are at work.

Reactions: 4
Without the butterflies no-one recognises her!
Lol she's told a few stories now that were meant to be amusing, but she just came across as 'don't you know who I am?!', as people failed to recognise her.

She told a young shop girl worker that a certain product didn't belong on the Mrs Hinch shelf. And the girl replied that if it's on the shelf Mrs Hinch probably uses it. And she wasn't that nice to that girl tbh. Sophie was just pissed they were selling an item using her name and fake image that she doesn't profit from!

I wouldn't notice her in the street too, because I'd be looking for a fairy princess who doesn't exist πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.