Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she was all about her “fans”, she would definitely not put restrictions on how many of people can come and meet her and get her book. Surely she’d meet as many as possible? It’s all sold out online. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hinchers will soon turn on each other because of this... “did you see Mrs Hinch? No? Well I did”
I think it’s more for security with the ticket limit, Rochelle Humes did a local signing to me and that was the same. But, yes she was behind a screen and others probably turned up on the off chance to get a look and weren’t able too. It’s all about the money and how quickly she can get herself out of there! She had no interest in her “friends”

Reactions: 4
Summary for anyone catching up that can't keep up with 13 threads over 50 pages each;

1. Account created in 2018 (fact) yet Gleam reporting it was a year earlier in 2017 (lie)

2. States she's just a normal hairdresser (half truth here). She actually left school at 16 and embarked on an extremely successful sales career for total jobs (fact) where she consistently ranked as the top 1-2 sales person (fact) and had a proven record of achieving targets in upselling, repeat business and cold calling (fact - all evidenced from her now deleted linked in profile). She met Jamie whilst working together in sales (fact, alluded to in her own book) then left pursue hairdressing (half truth)

3. Her hairdressing background was a training course in extensions (fact - evidenced by her instagram page still live). She still uses the extensions now and has pictured clients in her own home.

4. She consistently pushes products (facts - mostly in stories though, not often on the grid) and although has a known relationship with companies such as P&G, is not transparant (not labelling/tagging gifted products - examples are multiple from the smeg kettle, to chocolate bars to cleaning products).

5. Consistently adds swipe ups to ebay which earn her commission (fact), doesn't declare that these are affiliated links earning her money (fact) and often chooses more expensive versions (fact - the 99p box from poundland available for £10 on ebay)

6. Blocks fans who reach out to her in a vulnerable position (fact, Many examples of this the absolute worst being the mummy who reached out to her to say how she'd helped her with cleaning and motivation after losing her triplets in pregnancy. Instead of replying or ignoring, she actively blocked her and the lady went on to attempt suicide. She's a member of this group. Also blocked people who have gotten into debt and spiralled into further depression fuelled by her influence - fact)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh dear lord, she made the SHOWBIZ section on the daily mail 🤦🏻‍♀️ Definitely a few tattlers in the comments...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mrs Hinch - the book tours here, she looked a mess, but felt truly blessed, Jamie at her side wearing his vest! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely if she was all about her “fans”, she would definitely not put restrictions on how many of people can come and meet her and get her book. Surely she’d meet as many as possible? It’s all sold out online. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hinchers will soon turn on each other because of this... “did you see Mrs Hinch? No? Well I did”
This is where Hinch probably has no control. The team behind her who are focused on making as much money as possible in a short time frame (remember the level of interest will fade eventually - even for the biggest stars) will not be looking to nurture long-term relationships with the 'fans', it is jusy about making money. In a way Hinch will eventually realise, in a way, they've been victims of the corporate machine, too. It's too late to back out now, so they may as well make hay whilst the sun shines. What other realistic choices are left after the contracts are signed?

Reactions: 5
The book tours aren’t really to make money. If they cover the costs that’s a plus. They are purely to generate more coverage and column inches so she can go on and sell more books and cleaning stuff. If she genuinely had anxiety and Gleam genuinely had her best interests at heart then they wouldn’t put her through the ordeal. ATB.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely never saw that, and I feel like I watched her since July.

That would shut up those fans that fight and block people for saying Mrs Hinch earns money from her fans via her instagram!
It would also give her more credibility. No one is jealous of her doing what shes doing, it's the lack of transparency that annoys people. I dont think anyone begrudges her making money, we all have to do that, I just wish that's she'd be honest about it

Reactions: 13
6. She stated in the book she was approached by Gleam and other talent agencies when her profile took off and following grew to 1 million (lie) but as stated in the newspaper article she first approached Gleam at 100,000 followers but they weren't sure what they could do for her (fact - see Guardian article below
)

7. Her followers have grown at an unbelievable pace when compared to celebrity profiles of similar size (fact) although her reach on posts is much lower in comparison (fact) leading many to believe that followers have been bought and not genuine (this is not a proven fact)

Reactions: 8
Maybe she was ugly crying as after meeting the actual people that she cons into swiping up and stocking up with cleaning products she was feeling a tiny bit of remorse!
I’d like to think so.

• Haha
So in my boredom, I just worked out, she is doing 6 book tours. 500 tickets per signing (I’m assuming each one will be, as today’s was) £12.99 a ticket. So a potential of meeting 3000 people, that’s nearly £39,000 made. I know she won’t get that, but talk about ripping your fans off, for a £6.00 book!
Especially when the goodie bag is just the excess tat from the storage unit being used up... they need to make room for sewing machines, bbqs , plastic plants...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
what makes me laugh is the book isn’t a sell out! It’s not like it’s hard to get, sold out everywhere. They have made far to many. Look at pinch of nom, people are moaning u can’t find it, it’s sold out.

Sorry this book is not gonna make her millions!! She won’t gain once it’s in charity shops or passes around the playground because it takes a minute to read.

She will make a lot of money, maybe a even a million. But not millions!! She has no talent!! Unless you count lying being a talent.

Her little hinchers will be raking the money in for her buying everything she does a swipe up for etc. The woman could sitting on her arse and still have money coming in.

As for the melt she’s married to, I used to think he was punching above his weight. After yesterday’s pics I can see they are well suited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
8. Her personal account and now deleted Twitter shows a history of staying in expensive hotels, holidays abroad and work related trips whilst in her sales role (fact) yet she plays up to the girl next door persona as if experiencing nice hotels and expensive meals for the first time (lie)

9. Her unsafe use of chemicals (fact, using a mix of Zoflora and bicarb on her furnishings as a homemade shake n vac, spraying a lenor and water mix as a homemade fabric freshener) yet these were proven to be flammable and dangerous around pets and children (fact). She's never addressed these methods or told people to stop but instead has switched to the proper products (fact).

10. Her multiple stories demonstrating daily cleaning (fact that they're posted daily), yet there is dispute whether these are old videos reposted (fact her top frequently changes between and her own radio and tv interviews confirm she does not clean daily)

Am I missing anything??

8. Her personal account and now deleted Twitter shows a history of staying in expensive hotels, holidays abroad and work related trips whilst in her sales role (fact) yet she plays up to the girl next door persona as if experiencing nice hotels and expensive meals for the first time (lie)

9. Her unsafe use of chemicals (fact, using a mix of Zoflora and bicarb on her furnishings as a homemade shake n vac, spraying a lenor and water mix as a homemade fabric freshener) yet these were proven to be flammable and dangerous around pets and children (fact). She's never addressed these methods or told people to stop but instead has switched to the proper products (fact).

10. Her multiple stories demonstrating daily cleaning (fact that they're posted daily), yet there is dispute whether these are old videos reposted (fact her top frequently changes between and her own radio and tv interviews confirm she does not clean daily)

Am I missing anything??
Apart from the fact I clearly can't count!

Trying to stick with facts although there is a lot of alleged behaviour too. Hopefully this will highlight all the important bits of the threads so far. Feel free to use on new thread as a catch up.

Last edited:
She’s on her stories saying the pics of her yesterday where bad as she was petrified.... yeah crack on love! .... you just actually look like bad without the filter!

Also what’s with her hands! She could swim the channel with them! MASSIVE! X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Summary:
Yes she’s really pregnant.
ASA won’t touch her so don’t bother.
She gets paid by most brands she claims she loves.
She’s had gastric band, lives on slim fast and mash.
She blocks her followers who reach out to her.
She worked in sales for years.
She’s fake.
She doesn’t care about you.
I think that covers all the essentials ^

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.