Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here, been catching up with everything. I was a Hincher but it was bad for my M Health anf my eyes were opened. Anyway a quick post because on this thread someone mentioned her bump not growing...now she has posted her bump has popped. She is on here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol she's told a few stories now that were meant to be amusing, but she just came across as 'don't you know who I am?!', as people failed to recognise her.

She told a young shop girl worker that a certain product didn't belong on the Mrs Hinch shelf. And the girl replied that if it's on the shelf Mrs Hinch probably uses it. And she wasn't that nice to that girl tbh.

I wouldn't notice her in the street too, because I'd be looking for a fairy princess who doesn't exist 😂
I remember that! Yeah..she tried to make light of it..but I bet she was secretly raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂 the comments on this!! They are using it to clean their taps, sinks, metal work etc and it's destroying them all #prayforhinchers
Why the duck are they using Harpic on stuff that isn’t a toilet pan?

#dontpraygivetheirheadsawobbleinstead

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck are they using Harpic on stuff that isn’t a toilet pan?

#dontpraygivetheirheadsawobbleinstead
Ive seen really expensive sinks destroyed with this.

And yes it is Mrs Hinches fault despite them all crying their hearts out it isnt. Promoting the use of various products for not what they were intended for.

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂 the comments on this!! They are using it to clean their taps, sinks, metal work etc and it's destroying them all #prayforhinchers
That Harpic Max 10 or whatever it’s called is a load of rubbish anyway. I shared a place with someone who bought that for the loo, I thought it was really ineffective and I much prefer just putting a bit of big standard bleach down instead, and much cheaper.

Reactions: 5
I always wonder this, she doesn't make its secret where she is, filming outside home bargains and super markets, so how come none says hello?
I'm wondering if most people are either watching to wait for her downfall so if they see her they just run the opposite way 😂 She even records in the cleaning sections and uses a really loud voice, especially if she's with Tracey, and still no-one approaches her :LOL:

I'm glad I don't like in Essex, if I ever saw her I'd HAVE to question her about those damn real Mink fur eyelashes she both wears 24 hrs a day and sells to her fans without a care in the world. No conscience at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have seen a few pictures on the Hinching FB groups. One took a very blurred picture of them together in a doctors waiting room making other squaddies lose their tit over it.

One in a shop also but she was dolled up to high heaven wearing one of those ridiculous giant floppy hats and heels. She really was not dressed for the occassion of just "buying some bits from home bargains".

Its all very cringeworthy. I havent seen many of the "bumped into her" pics but I have seen them.

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha thoughts and prayers going out to all those poor hinchers 🙏🏻😆
They've ruined LOADS of their stuff! I've seen a ton of pics where paint has been stripped from various things and colour disappeared from others etc etc, all using her 'tips' !

My favourite was a lady who used The Pink Stuff on gold colour taps she'd had for years and it went down to the silver with just a few rubs :ROFLMAO: She was like Hinchers how do I fix this? And showed a picture of gold and silver patchy taps. Looked shiny though! LOL!

Apparenty Mrs Hinch herself destroyed her new gifted wooden table by using zoflora on it and it's had to go in to be revarnished.

She used to show almost daily using half a bottle of zoflora on the old wooden non-varnished table. Even though 'she loved' that table she gave it away, as someone had offered to pay her to promote their furniture business, so she got a free table and matching chairs. Then linked and swiped up to her fans. Then promptly destroyed the pricey thing with liberal Zoflo! :ROFLMAO: She has no table now, so she never films there as it's just a gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought but in May last year LMM had and was delighted with 300 followers so much so that she posted an excited picture... ten months and 114k followers later and she hasn’t mentioned her excitement ever again during her ‘following ‘rise, perhaps she swiped up and bought Her followers too like hinch! Ps. she only had 111k yesterday , she’s got some new Hinchers after yesterdays arse licking sesh!
Ah really?! See I started following not too long before she reached I think it was maybe 50K?! She was doing a live with LHB at the time when she hit it. I liked her back then thought she seemed pretty normal & not up herself but I started noticing little niggly things in her stories that started to annoy me & then when she went on a rant about all being in it together I thought... It’s a no from me & hit unfollow!

I don't think miss mops will be with gleam if she ever does get signed it will be with someone else x
Mmm how do we know you are the "actual" mx homes and not a disguised hinch.... just a question. . . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have seen a few pictures on the Hinching FB groups. One took a very blurred picture of them together in a doctors waiting room making other squaddies lose their tit over it.

One in a shop also but she was dolled up to high heaven wearing one of those ridiculous giant floppy hats and heels. She really was not dressed for the occassion of just "buying some bits from home bargains".

Its all very cringeworthy. I havent seen many of the "bumped into her" pics but I have seen them.
I imagine it’s like that episode of Alan Partridge where he gets his one fan to come over and ask for his autograph when he’s with the tv producers. I can hear it now ‘EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU MRS HINCH?’ and nobody bats an eye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you breast feed when you have fake boobies?
You can breast feed with fake boobies, it all depends where they put the implant. But I don’t think she has fake boobs anyway. Just fake everything else

You can breast feed with fake boobies, it all depends where they put the implant. But I don’t think she has fake boobs anyway. Just fake everything else
Well put it this way if I paid for those boobs I would be requesting a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've ruined LOADS of their stuff! I've seen a ton of pics where paint has been stripped from various things and colour disappeared from others etc etc, all using her 'tips' !

My favourite was a lady who used The Pink Stuff on gold colour taps she'd had for years and it went down to the silver with just a few rubs :ROFLMAO: She was like Hinchers how do I fix this? And showed a picture of gold and silver patchy taps. Looked shiny though! LOL!

Apparenty Mrs Hinch herself destroyed her new gifted wooden table by using zoflora on it and it's had to go in to be revarnished.

She used to use half a bottle of zoflora on the old wooden non-varnished table. Even though 'she loved' that table she gave it away, as someone had offered to pay her to promote their furniture business, so she got a free table and matching chairs. Then linked and swiped up to her fans. Then promptly destroyed the pricey thing with liberal Zoflo! :ROFLMAO: She has no table now, so she never films there as it's just a gap.
Why do people do this stuff?? Seriously I don’t get it!! They need jobs then they’d have other stuff to think about. I’m too tired when I get in from work to think about what needs buffing or spraying with zoflora or harpic or whatever!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.