Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have just been reading the reviews for her book on Amazon they read better than her book does 🤣 and more 1 star reviews than anything else
I got it on audible for free which is good because it is utter garbage
What the Hincharmy don’t get is I couldn’t care less how much money she makes it is how she just won’t hold her hands up and admit that yes every time my wonderful hinchers swipe up on my link I get money for it and I am being paid by p&g to promote all this flammable products that I am encouraging you to stock pile in your home (hope you’ve all checked your insurance that your not voiding your cover by storing all that crap in your home) your not her mate your her money pot

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's the deal with the febreze in the black bottle? The one that Jamie's mum supposedly got on her trip to America for her. Trying to tap the American Hinch market?
It's an Unstoppables version of Febreeze. Not yet available in the UK. Think of the smewll guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she had about 13k followers she had this arm weight that she said she uses to get rid of her "bingo wings" everyone brought it even then! She's never mentioned it again
Lol, I hope people realised you can't spot reduce fat/excess skin. You can build muscle there with progressive overload over time. She has zero muscle on her arms or anywhere else so she hasn't used any form of weight training. I think her appearance is fine btw, but to pretend she trains with weights that led to purchases shows the vulnerability of her audience.

Reactions: 8
Lol, I hope people realised you can't spot reduce fat/excess skin. You can build muscle there with progressive overload over time. She has zero muscle on her arms or anywhere else so she hasn't used any form of weight training. I think her appearance is fine btw, but to pretend she trains with weights that led to purchases shows the vulnerability of her audience.
Anyone should know that if they have looked into training! But yeah she advertised that very very early on, I shared a tip once that actually works amazingly well but everyone on the hinch groups laughed and took the piss... Yet she could clean her windows with dog tit and everyone would try it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has 0 muscle tone. She doesn't show any evidence of even lifting up anything heavier than a wet sponge. There was no healthy side to her weight loss whatsoever! What weights did she even buy silly gimmicky strap ones? Gimmicks like everything else she buys and promotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what i really dont understand is why Jamie has let her fill the entire bottom cupboards in her kitchen with cleaning products. surely that space could be better utilised. is that not what her narnia/ garage is for?
Because Jamie is in on it, he also benefits from her flogging dead horses on insta. He is the one who instigated their trademark of MRS Hinch

Reactions: 9
Anyone should know that if they have looked into training! But yeah she advertised that very very early on, I shared a tip once that actually works amazingly well but everyone on the hinch groups laughed and took the piss... Yet she could clean her windows with dog tit and everyone would try it
Oo what's the tip? x

Reactions: 2
Because Jamie is in on it, he also benefits from her flogging dead horses on insta. He is the one who instigated their trademark of MRS Hinch
I read in a comment section somewhere that she was calling herself Mrs Hinch before she got married. Wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

Reactions: 10
Oo what's the tip? x
Cleaning glass and windows with fabric softener 😂😂 really does work! Obviously vinegar is amazing to but if you ever run out of glass cleaner try the fabric softener 😂

I read in a comment section somewhere that she was calling herself Mrs Hinch before she got married. Wouldn't be surprised if it's true.
Her Instagram was always MrsHinchhome so yes she's been a brand from day one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And thet in lies the problem. Rather than look at established sources they will blindly follow someone, even if it's clear to anyone they haven't weight trained in their lives to buy a crappy weight that they won't use or understand even what they're trying to achieve. So irresponsible!

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s true. The account was called mrshinchhome when it was opened in March 2018 and she got married later that year - August?

Shall we have a sweepstake on when P&G are launching unstoppables febreze into the UK? Her product placement is just a teaser for the UK cleaning massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she's said in interviews before that she was and she figured it wouldn't be a big deal to use his name as she was going to marry him anyway:unsure:

Reactions: 4
It's the comments from her minions like 'she's not fake, she's so real and she even loves shopping in all the cheap shops' no love, she is fake and only shops in those shops as she is sponsored by them all.

Hinch herself showing receipts and telling her minions that she pays for her own shopping, yes she does, then she provides the receipt to those companies and gets refunded for the products she has "bought" from each different company.

Also a word I see alot on insta, is brought, 'I brought these from this shop', no love you bought (no r) them. Grrr

I wonder when the new baby comes if they disappear... new home etc by six months. New mamas are usually preparing and buying things
Didn't you see all the baby stuff in the storage unit? Pram, cot, moses basket etc...more than likely all given to her and she will show it all nearer to when the poor unfortunate boy is born.

Reactions: 22
what i really dont understand is why Jamie has let her fill the entire bottom cupboards in her kitchen with cleaning products. surely that space could be better utilised. is that not what her narnia/ garage is for?
She’s the boss I’m afraid...have you not heard how she talks to him like her servant?.. she really has not much respect for him on film.. god knows how she is to him in private.. poor u Jamie Hun

Reactions: 13
Yeah she's said in interviews before that she was and she figured it wouldn't be a big deal to use his name as she was going to marry him anyway:unsure:
Planned well in advance then
It's the comments from her minions like 'she's not fake, she's so real and she even loves shopping in all the cheap shops' no love, she is fake and only shops in those shops as she is sponsored by them all.

Hinch herself showing receipts and telling her minions that she pays for her own shopping, yes she does, then she provides the receipt to those companies and gets refunded for the products she has "bought" from each different company.

Also a word I see alot on insta, is brought, 'I brought these from this shop', no love you bought (no r) them. Grrr

Didn't you see all the baby stuff in the storage unit? Pram, cot, moses basket etc...more than likely all given to her and she will show it all nearer to when the poor unfortunate boy is born.
Where's the extension she's promised to take all her Hinchers along for the ride with her?

Reactions: 6
Planned well in advance then

Where's the extension she's promised to take all her Hinchers along for the ride with her?
She’s applied for it again after it was refused, it’s now been revised to be smaller.

Reactions: 5
She’s applied for it again after it was refused, it’s now been revised to be smaller.
I think it’s actually the same size, they’ve just set it back by a metre or two so it isn’t as imposing, the front has gone back a bit but it has extended a little further backwards into the garden.

Reactions: 6
I love how she went on about her extension as if it was happening 😂 bet she wasn't expecting it to be refused...
She's the type I can see walking into a restaurant expecting her food to be free because she's "Mrs hinch"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.