Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just caught up on Hinches stories from last night. Why are Hinch & LMM right inbtween each other’s flaps?! I can’t take it. Use to really like LMM, thought she was genuine & down to earth. Makes me so angry that she use to slyly dig Hinch out now she’s wanting to be her bloody bestie! I wanna know what the crack is about that 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I meant MX homes had an ip ban not clean honest living I got them mixed up soz for the confusion there guys I obviously went a bit heavy on the zoflo that day 😋😂

Reactions: 5
I love how she went on about her extension as if it was happening 😂 bet she wasn't expecting it to be refused...
She's the type I can see walking into a restaurant expecting her food to be free because she's "Mrs hinch"
It’s typical narcissist behaviour, believing she will automatically get something/anything she wants in life

Reactions: 4
She’s the boss I’m afraid...have you not heard how she talks to him like her servant?.. she really has not much respect for him on film.. god knows how she is to him in private.. poor u Jamie Hun
Poor dorgeous mans :sick::ROFLMAO: cue a post from her later being super affectionate towards him :ROFLMAO:

I’ve only just caught up on Hinches stories from last night. Why are Hinch & LMM right inbtween each other’s flaps?! I can’t take it. Use to really like LMM, thought she was genuine & down to earth. Makes me so angry that she use to slyly dig Hinch out now she’s wanting to be her bloody bestie! I wanna know what the crack is about that 🤔
has LMM signed to gleam? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I read in a comment section somewhere that she was calling herself Mrs Hinch before she got married. Wouldn't be surprised if it's true.
I'm going to call myself Mrs leto and pray like hell😂

13 and a half weeks ago and it's the exact same size, either she pushed her stomach out as much as she could or she hasn't grown at all
It's the only thing she's cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone ever notice that when she goes to the shop for her tat and she is filming, no one ever seems to stop her to ask for pictures or to stroke her big ego!

Wonder if the same rule applies to Mr Hinch? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone ever notice that when she goes to the shop for her tat and she is filming, no one ever seems to stop her to ask for pictures or to stroke her big ego!

Wonder if the same rule applies to Mr Hinch? 🤔
Without the butterflies no-one recognises her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she'd either think she'd arrived at stardom or be a rude witch?
She seems very high maintenance already that's for sure
When she does fade away (hopefully soon) she will say it's because she needed a break but I really think it will be because of us and all the future converters 👏

Reactions: 10
I reckon a rude witch is what she would be. Maybe her hinchers dont approach her cause they are concerned about her anxieties and how it will effect her 🤔
It's puzzled me for sure. Either that or they get the don't you dare vibe? Or unless its in a contrived environment no-one gives a duck?!🤔

Reactions: 2
It's puzzled me for sure. Either that or they get the don't you dare vibe? Or unless in a contrived environment no-one gives a duck!
Im puzzled as well, its all a bit weird, maybe she gives them the look! 😬 really her hinchers not giving a duck? Nah that wouldnt be right, they would be begging at her feet 😂

Just always found it weird that the towie lot started to mention her very early on... Like I said if it is true she applied for towie and got rejected, they probably had the idea that she would be good as a soical media influencer hence why she grew so fast and why towie girls started mentioning her when she was like at lowish number

Reactions: 4
Im puzzled as well, its all a bit weird, maybe she gives them the look! 😬 really her hinchers not giving a duck? Nah that wouldnt be right, they would be begging at her feet 😂
I mean there maybe arent that many unless hearded into a shopping centre etc. I think alot of her " followers" are bought and bots.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.