Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mxhomes_

Cheesy post quick 😂
Just wanted to say,
When I called her out in September/October and got a shit load of hate I thought I'd just stop and leave it all as it was actually really upsetting 😂
But then seeing this page and reading all the different comments and posts thinking omg there's more people 👏
When I started doing story's and little comments on my posts and all I got was support and agreement then I got mentioned on here and alot of you came to my Instagram also messaging me loads of lovely messages it really made me think about the types of people out there,
The truth speakers and the open minded people will never throw insults around, they don't argue, they have healthy debates and discussions... On the other hand you have hinch and her "fans" and all they can do is get personal and low!

So thank you all for supporting me and everyone else who has spoken out 👏 lost over 1k followers for speaking out but gained my type of people and met Kirsty (therealhousewifeofherts) met Chloe! And a bunch of others 🖤🖤🖤

Ok cheesy post over let's get back to digging 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Y

Yellowcard

Ive questioned a few people on FB articles who have gushed over the hinch. It would be completely unacceptable taboo and pretty much illegal in any of the other Hinching groups to engage in this sort of conversation but I always ask whats so special about this woman? What differs her from lets say Kim Woodburn? Or anyone else?... it usually goes.... (and its so predictable its almost like they are all tuned in netbots"

"Shes so lovely, you're just jealous! She has got rid of my anxiety...."

I then do some more digging. They cant answer the questions. They become flustered and name call. Often repeating the you're just jealous mantra a dozen times.

Before I eventually tell them that if all it took was dropping Harpic down your toilet and waving a minky around whilst listening to a batshit crazy woman name her cloths it possibly werent anxiety at all. Maybe just boredom or loneliness. They get VERY offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

CrapEars

VIP Member
Is it possible to cite the Hunch in divorce proceedings? I nearly stabbed my husband yesterday, he asked what I’d been reading for hours on my phone. I told him vaguely about Tattle & our shared hatred/disappointment/uneasiness/exasperation of the Hunch.
He said “ooh, bit of a green eyed monster thing going on there eh?”
Arsehole.
I ranted for a good 10 minutes about exploitation, Insta filters, the Hinch phenomenon and how damaging it is, etc etc etc.
He then said “I still reckon you’re jealous”
I’m still not talking to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Another newbie here. Evening all. I’ve ‘lost’ a weekend catching up but it has been worth it.

Seems that Jamie managed to find the .1% of germs that Zoflora doesn’t kill, that’ll teach him to fraternise with the general public.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
S

SherlockHuns

Just popped on to say to Mrs Hinch, if you're reading, don't want to burst your bubble but you're only meant to feed birds in the winter. Also good luck with your fat balls if we get a warm day. Good luck getting any birds at all with the fumes of smelly air fresheners coming from your house.

Also please stop making a big deal all the time about people having hobbies other than clubbing in their 20s, it really isn't a strange thing to feed birds or sew so there really is no need to keep making a fuss. All the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
But look at how relatable that shop is to a certain demographic. Just a normal girl just like me....

The reality is they probably eat out a lot. Hence the lack of real food. Her nutrition isn't profitable so it won't feature heavily. The account makes it seem like you're living her life with her, but in reality these small video snipits are just a couple of hours out of her day. You see the profitable edited highlights.
"I love doing the food shop" (or some such shite) - Then why have you never done it before?
"It's amazing that I was looking at this online just last night and now it's here" (or some such shite) - You chose your delivery slot love. It's not turned up like some sort of fucking miracle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MrsD33

VIP Member
Joking aside where the fuck is Jamie?

Is he ok?

Has he got food?

Does he need a poptart?

Im getting really worried!

Jamie if you can see this give us a sign your ok mate

#prayforjamie🙏
#atb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
New thread title...?

Handsomes and Gretal continue the book tour, Mrs H is becoming a media wh... if you know, you know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tibbsy84

I just want to add , anxiety, panic attacks ... it’s all bollox. I’ll tell you what anxiety is... doing the school run with a baby in the buggy and using the buggy to keep you up, your breathless, can hardly breathe, and you hold that shit until your kids in school and then you collapse with your heart pumping through your chest with a feeling that you are dying mate. That’s what it is. Boils my piss with all this crap. Because if you really had it.. you would not be able to do any of what she has done. It’s nerves love, just nerves. Get over yourself. And clean? You wouldn’t even wanna look at a poxy minkeh, just get through the day functioning so your don’t go into another attack . Go stick a minkeh right up your minky you liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She wouldn’t know anxiety if it hit her in the face,,, jumped on the anxiety bandwagon for personal financial gain. Anxiety is crippling and takes a lot more than a toilet duck and a posh hoover to medicate! God damn disgrace,, dunno how she sleeps at night?
Oh wait, she isn’t sleeping just now, is she! 🤔
The whole anxiety thing with MH really winds me up. I have suffered terrible anxiety, OCD and depression throughout university whilst juggling being a full time single mum, commuting, working and studying. It crippled me to the point where I couldn't physically attend university for the best part of a year (I had to watch my lectures online!). I'm on many meds a day now and meetings with university and my GP. I got sucked into the whole hinching crap when i was at my lowest, i spent hundreds of pounds on cleaning products, spent hours trying to achieve that perfect home when i should have been studying; just to feel like i belonged. It literally became my life.

So glad I've seen past all of that now, and I am focusing on what is important... a happy family and my degree..... not bloody shining my sink 3 times a day! She is such a toxic woman, hopefully one day everyone else will see that too! Hinching DOES NOT help anxiety! :poop:

My house is no longer insta "perfect", the sink hasn't been shined and the toilets haven't been pined... but i'm so much happier for it!

Reactions: 30