Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfortunately did do this when i became a mum an started watching hinch an all these other people with their hinched houses. I felt i was a bad mum for not having a spotless home thankfully it didnt last long 1. Cause i was exhausted trying to be super mum 2. Because my own mum told me to stop an realise not everyone is like that an theyve more than likely took a pic while shoving all their stuff/mess in another room.. so thankful I hadnt missed out on much for too long but even that small timeframe makes me feel sad when i think about it.
Hes now 3 an even though i now have time to have a spotless house cause he can kept entertained with different activities i dont do it cause id rather watch an play with him.
I had to unfollow her when I had mine. She made me feel my house was a mess my baby would only nap ON me and it made me feel such a crappy mum seeing how much she could get done in a day. I only started to watch again when I realised how impossible it was since she has so much help.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Well that explains why she is now making lunches etc for Ronnie. This woman is the most unrelateable first time mum in the world. I don't think she's ever posted that she's had a sh*t day with Ronnie like we all have with our babies it's normal! If she wins that award that's absolutely crazy! Ne
Or that she woke in the morning dreading the day ahead, crying at the thought of it. Oops, sorry just me then, many moons ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I had to unfollow her when I had mine. She made me feel my house was a mess my baby would only nap ON me and it made me feel such a crappy mum seeing how much she could get done in a day. I only started to watch again when I realised how impossible it was since she has so much help.
I’m so sorry that she’s such a crappy and fake person to make you feel that way.
You do you. Spend time with your baby, have fun and duck the housework. Do it when you have a chance.
As someone who can’t have kids, the housework will always be there, babies grow too quick and you need to be there for every memory they make.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.