Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mum of a boyfriend I had when I was a teen kept her ex husbands name her whole life despite splitting 15 years previous. I thought it was quite embarrassing as she left him for another man and moved 200 miles away with the kids whilst he was at work. Ex husband was also married to someone new by the time I got with said boyfriend. I’d be livid if I married someone and their ex wife kept their name but each to their own:ROFLMAO: Hinch could always do the same? Seems like the crazy type
My sister-in-law (husband's brother's ex wife) kept her married name despite the fact that they split up 18 years ago and have been divorced for years. I didn't change mine when I married which should we ever split up, will be one less thing to worry about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re the funniest thing on here, he’s just a dog he can’t read them and be offended 😅 better Henry than Ronnie!

Hinch opens him up to ridicule, like when she said he put on weight over Christmas and we all pictured him on the prosecco, cheese board in hand, it was absolutely hilarious added to the comments on here.
I’m on about the ones saying they hate him so much it’s abit worrying that anyone can hate an animal at all

Reactions: 5
Here she goes with Marie Kondo again 😳🙄😂 her stories are absolute crap, no purpose to them at all! It’s all so erratic, a bit like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s had 3 sets of cutlery out for her burgers on the foreman.... now 3 cups, 3 glasses out the dishwasher? It’s maybe just lockdown making me lose the plot but I’m looking too much into this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When my son was Ronnie’s age, my house looked like a tit heap. I was too busy playing with my child to care about cleaning, as long as everything was tidied up and wiped over in the evening after he’d gone to bed - that was good enough. It’s only now that he’s a toddler that I can actually do some proper cleaning as I can bribe him with the iPad and let that bleep Ryan entertain him on YouTube.
Soph, put down the cloffffffffssss and play with your child for more than 10 minutes. Give him your full attention without a phone on him.
That bleep Ryan.
killed me. I agree he is a smarmy little bleep. poor kid. Secretly I’m jealous that his parents have made millions from him! Bless him.

my house is a tit tip with the kids off school it’s driving me mad. But they are happy and healthy and having fun. Really right now that’s all that matters. (I say through gritted teeth as I’m cleaning poo off of my white wall) ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bleep Ryan.
killed me. I agree he is a smarmy little bleep. poor kid. Secretly I’m jealous that his parents have made millions from him! Bless him.

my house is a tit tip with the kids off school it’s driving me mad. But they are happy and healthy and having fun. Really right now that’s all that matters. (I say through gritted teeth as I’m cleaning poo off of my white wall) ffs
Sorry mate, if you don't film yourself cleaning that poo with at least 5 different products and 3 cloffs, then it didn't happen 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s had 3 sets of cutlery out for her burgers on the foreman.... now 3 cups, 3 glasses out the dishwasher? It’s maybe just lockdown making me lose the plot but I’m looking too much into this :ROFLMAO:
I noticed the exact same thing and came on to comment haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought hinch was a hairdresser? ? ?
if so why is kanyevest looking so over grown. It’s usually cut really short, even if he does normally use a barbers surely she “a hairdresser” could tidy him up.
I apologise, I hope this is allowed. I've had to have that photo as my new avatar! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
is Hinchy to thick to notice that in all those video's she does of her and Ron Ron, there isn't a single point where he is actually looking into her eyes. Yes granted he is smiling but it's probaly at the person stood next/behind her. How can this not upset or get too her? Most Mum's would be devasted, in fairness it just goes to show she is an emotionless robot. All he see's is a phone and that's what he identifies as his Mum.

And there is no way he is standing up behind that sofa, clearly having some help. Why would you force your child into making believe he can do something he actually can't. Oh yea it's too impress everyone on the gram, well let me tell you most if not all the people are unimpressed.

ATV x
Not sticking up for hinch but my sons face would go deadpan as if he had no emotions as soon as a camera/phone was seen even now at three years he could be singing dancing doing funny faces etc but as soon as the camera is out he just stops 🤷‍♀️ im not saying ronnie is like this cause obviously hes very young but you cannot blame a child for not having a response when all he can see is a black phone in his face as babies respond by your facial expressions.

Reactions: 9
People have been asking how they got together...here’s how it happened from the horses mouth
where have they got that load of tit from, sounds so fake it’s unreal! Did she want a bit of a romance novel in her tit excuse for a book. The other day he couldn’t remember their first conversation and a few months ago she couldn’t but she remembered that crock of tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why Zoph ? Why do you hide behind this mask of yours ??

I honestly wouldn’t recognise her on the street from all of the other yellow haired chavs who love themselves more than their children!
6F756BBA-CE55-4DFC-9CB5-87FD8F9E5B6C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think the 11 years when they first got together too...I think she was 24/25 something like that, she got with her boss when he was 35/36 it really doesn’t help the image of him being a bit leery in my mind. I’m currently 37, I couldn’t imagine being with a 26 year old, I’d feel like his mother, I already do with the 42 year old I’m with 😂😂
Those couple counselling cards, it’s a bit sad they need them, they’ve barely been married 18 months and they have a young child, yet they need help to have a conversation in the evening, that sets alarm bells ringing. Something seems off in their relationship (I’m heavily speculating here, absolutely no proof to back it up) but, a young niave girl who’s been mollycoddled by her parents all her life (particularly mummy dearest) jumped between jobs (she’s worked in after school care, and a waitress etc) then gets a job in sales. By all accounts she was good at her job, then she shacks up with the boss, who’s older, is a manager, presumably would have been on a good wage plus commission. She could walk away from her job and go to night school to become a “hairdresser” little princess Sophie being looked after by her older boyfriend, I’d say he called the shots...she says in her “book” yes I’ve read it, yes it was tit that this was when she started cleaning as her anxiety was bad being home alone all day with only Henry for company. Then they move out of that flat into current castle greyskull. Within a couple of years she’s become huge, to the point he’s been able to stop working (cough take a career break cough) and the power has shifted. She’s the face of their brand. I wonder if what first attracted her to him has worn off a bit...he’s went from a high powered job to being a house husband, she sneers at him a lot, does she now think she’s better than him, and he’s just a yes man now so that he gets his pocket money 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Hinchy doesn’t look well at all, and it’s not just because she’s no fake tan on etc, she’s skin and bone and lost her sparkle.
All her arse lickers declaring they’re couple goals etc...bullshit, I wouldn’t want that relationship! I’d rather be skint but happy than having to portray my perfect little life all the time.
I have completely went off on a tangent, as I tend to when I get going! I know we shouldn’t compare her and Stacey but it’s hard not to when they’re morphing into the same person...Stacey and Joe’s date night was really cute the other night, their fire pit is gorgeous. What do the Grinches do? Eat raw onion nachos and watch a film about adultery, and film themselves in that god awful gretal filter.
Think you are spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.