Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I hear or read “tufters”, I can’t help but think of Phil Tufnell! Think this bloody lockdown is getting to me!!!!

I think she’s actually lost any relatability she ever had these days. A savvy person would have used their platform as a first time mum to share their journey. Maybe ask her followers for advice on things she’s not sure of.

It’s almost as if she’s raising that boy 20 years ago. The books, toys, music is all stuff that was out when I was young and I’m 35. It’s almost as if ma barker is her only source of advice and that advice is 20+ years out of date. I feel really sad for that boy, she has the means to give him such a good start in life but she’s more interested in cleaning that bloody sink four times a day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m only just starting to wean my baby and he obviously isn’t eating a lot yet, but surely that is an awful lot of food for ronnies lunch? Or is it because its just for show (an absolute tit show tbf) and he won't even eat it anyway.

I’ve got a really bad feeling there is some kind of baby, parenting, cookbook in the works with these recent stories but I pray to god I’m wrong, I cannot bare to think of the poor children who’s mothers are in Hinchs barmy army and they actually believe she is doing things right and that she’s a good mam 🙈🙈🙈
My baby is 10months and eats lots but not that much!

She is a fuckwit

Reactions: 15
I really need her to clean her oven 😂😂 I’ve got one very similar with the slide under door and it’s so awkward to clean haha so I’d love her to clean it and she if struggles haha even with the self clean option it’s bloody hard!
wonder how long it will be till she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she give him raw carrot!!!HIGH risk of choking!has she even read anything about weaning?
I thought this everytime I've seen it. Raw carrot is a big no no 🙈 makes me so nervous watching it

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The duck is that monstrosity she just put on a plate.. also that’s a lot of food for one baby
I don’t get why she doesn’t keep it simple. Give him the avocado in slices to eat etc why all this mixing crap together. My toddler doesn’t even eat that much for lunch. She will have a small portion of real food ie whatever we are eating. Today she has a toddler size portion of chilli con carne. She should google portion sizes.

Reactions: 23
My new lockdown routine get up when I want ....quick look at Instagram...then straight onto here for my daily laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m not sticking up for her I swear to god 😂 but maybe she’s putting that much food on the plate because half of it will end up on the floor/ high chair while he learns to eat it so she’s got extra prepared! I know my little boy used to think it was hilarious to chuck bananas all over the place as a baby 🙈

On a different note though I think she is definitely feeling the pressure from SS’s stories to up her game! SS seems to be so effortless with her mothering and it’s definitely turning into an unspoken competition!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really pisses me off when she says she’s a hairdresser
she did a one day course to fit ratty hair extensions
(would you let her near your hair?)
I trained as a real hairdresser
2 years of blood sweat and tears went into those years
i studied so hard and passed with flying colours

stick to wanking your taps Sophie-a real hairdresser can do more than you can do-you’ve never done a day in a salon in your life

i hate that witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok just watched the lunch. There is no way he is
A) eating all that
B) gonna eat the carrot like that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m only just starting to wean my baby and he obviously isn’t eating a lot yet, but surely that is an awful lot of food for ronnies lunch? Or is it because its just for show (an absolute tit show tbf) and he won't even eat it anyway.
If he does eat all that he'll be looking like the incredible hulk when we come out of lockdown. He'll be wearing Jamie's vests soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I absolutely love marmite and even I'm wincing at the amount of marmite on that toast :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
How much marmite has she put on that toast?? A thin scraping might be okay when he's a bit older but that's way too much - babies have tiny immature kidneys and excess salt can make them really unwell 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Everytime I hear or read “tufters”, I can’t help but think of Phil Tufnell! Think this bloody lockdown is getting to me!!!!

I think she’s actually lost any relatability she ever had these days. A savvy person would have used their platform as a first time mum to share their journey. Maybe ask her followers for advice on things she’s not sure of.

It’s almost as if she’s raising that boy 20 years ago. The books, toys, music is all stuff that was out when I was young and I’m 35. It’s almost as if ma barker is her only source of advice and that advice is 20+ years out of date. I feel really sad for that boy, she has the means to give him such a good start in life but she’s more interested in cleaning that bloody sink four times a day!
I would have constantly been asking my mum for advice an it would have been over 20years old advice an it wouldnt have been as bad as what hinch does with ronnie.. if ma barker is there (i actually hope not) cause what ronnie is eating and doing in terms of play is completely ridiculous 😡

Reactions: 9
All of a sudden she knows how to cook for him.

As mentioned she had probably been weaning him properly behind the scenes but keeping up the pouch thing for product placement and sales. Suddenly no more pouches? Contract finished? You can’t trust the lying witch

I don’t get why she doesn’t keep it simple. Give him the avocado in slices to eat etc why all this mixing crap together. My toddler doesn’t even eat that much for lunch. She will have a small portion of real food ie whatever we are eating. Today she has a toddler size portion of chilli con carne. She should google portion sizes.
Everything she does for him
She has to interfere im Surprised she doesn’t chew it and regurgitate his food

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Zoph, little Ron Ron ain't eating that crock of tit. Que the video of him holding a piece of carrot and itll cut off before he has a chance to put it in his gob 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.