Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate hate hate when she puts that ‘support small businesses’ gif on stories such as Ronnies gifted clothes. You are not supporting small businesses when you get tit sent to you for free!!! Supporting small businesses would be making orders with them all the time! Showing people what you got with each order, making videos to say how amazing they are etc! That gif is your way of declaring it was sent to you for free because you can’t bare writing it yourself. END OF!!

Reactions: 42
It’s never about Ronaldo, he’s just the prop for her to show off other things that happen to be sat perfectly placed in the background.
Look at the travesty of an Easter pic she posted. Poor old WonWon shoved in the back of his teepee with Jabba the Mutt centre stage. That says it all about who she loves best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right... ok... WTF is a “lunch snack”??
Surely it’s just “lunch”? As it’s LUNCHTIME? Or a “snack”??
Why would you feed your baby chocolate avocado mush for lunch??!!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What the hell is that sloppy lunch she’s made for Ronnieblessim. Where is she getting these recipes from? Using the term recipes loosely. Poor child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh dear that lunch snack looks gross 🤮

There is definitely a cook book in the pipeline, she's clearly been told to make and show the recipes she's making.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think she’s lost the plot with her stupid stories.? Why doesn’t she furlough herself like the rest of us the money grabber.(OMG how much marmite poor Ronnielonglegs)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she give him raw carrot!!!HIGH risk of choking!has she even read anything about weaning?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Guys help me out with that ‘lunch’ what an abomination of food for fucks sake give the kid some beans on toast ffs 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear that lunch snack looks gross 🤮

There is definitely a cook book in the pipeline, she's clearly been told to make and show the recipes she's making.
It’s just so transparent isn’t it!! I think probably because it’s just so unnatural for her to be doing this sort of thing!!!

She REALLY must be missing Home Bargains... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor tufters is going to be there till Christmas waiting for his teeth , to get through 8 bastard carrots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Captain Tom is a legend and now she's telling her followers to donate. The Australian fires she did the same. Never seen her actually show the thank you donated slip of hers ever (none on FB none Instagram).

Sophie you are a leach.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So soph has gone from feeding him pouches 3 times a day to now cooking him food from scratch every day 🤔🤔 and I know we’ve been banging on about it for weeks so good for her but what is she doing with the extras? She made 6 muffins yesterday and he ‘ate’ 2 why not give him the rest today rather take making him an whole new meal unless she gave him the muffins for dinner too. Also didn’t someone mention avocado yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry but how does someone as ugly as Vest manage to get married not once but twice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m only just starting to wean my baby and he obviously isn’t eating a lot yet, but surely that is an awful lot of food for ronnies lunch? Or is it because its just for show (an absolute tit show tbf) and he won't even eat it anyway.

I’ve got a really bad feeling there is some kind of baby, parenting, cookbook in the works with these recent stories but I pray to god I’m wrong, I cannot bare to think of the poor children who’s mothers are in Hinchs barmy army and they actually believe she is doing things right and that she’s a good mam 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.