Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Don’t forget to unplug the toaster” before cleaning it 🤦‍♀️

Never read her books, they must be full of helpful tips (the ones that aren’t blank, I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why Zoph ? Why do you hide behind this mask of yours ??

I honestly wouldn’t recognise her on the street from all of the other yellow haired chavs who love themselves more than their children!View attachment 110956
Just wait till the botox and fillers wear off! She won't need the Gretel filter to look like a saggy awwwld woman! 😂
It's her eyebrows I feel sorry for, they'll probably get motion sickness from the sudden drop in altitude 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I must admit, we call our 2 year old boy, Doodles. 😂😂 Have done since he was a baby. His name is Jack, and his brother called him Jackadoodles, which got shortened to Doodles and stuck. He responds to it aswell. 😂🤦‍♀️
Once another child starts calling them their nickname it sticks🙈 doodles sounds so sweet though!

------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note

You only have to look at SS stories with little Rex loving that message Joe is giving him, his face lights up and then Ronnie just looks blank behind the eyes. It worries me that because he doesn't fit with her picture perfect life she will never actually address or look into the possibility that something could be wrong with him.

I'm not saying there is, I'm definitely not a professional!

Just strikes me as she shuts everything out or ignores everything that doesn't fit the "ideal life" she has planned 😔

Reactions: 13
I would never try & fake milestones or be ashamed of when my child is doing things. She should be enjoying everything he does whenever that is rather than fake it for instagram
Reminds me of my ex mother in law who kept saying she had lost weight when all she had done was bought bigger clothes and when she was called out on it by other people she said I must have swapped her clothes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
There is a section on TM about how to look good on a video call.... Hinchy take note 😂

That story of her and that bloody clofth, I swear she gets more and more cringe as the lockdown goes on. She is gonna be rocking in the corner by the end of all this 😂 it's not a sexy look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I brought a dyson over a shark, I had the option but have always grown up with my mom having a dyson, my Nan and anyone else so I knew they were the best, I don’t understand why a hoover needs to have head lights on it 🤔
So it can tease you highlighting all the dirt it doesn't pick up 😂 I have a miele after lasting one month with a Shark, sent that tit back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tufters sounds like something a small child would name a dog when their parents said pick a name for the new puppy ffs

She's such an embarrassment
It's too close to 'tufting' to be a cute name for a baby, for my liking 🤢🤢🤢

People have been asking how they got together...here’s how it happened from the horses mouth
"Salad, babe?" "Nah mate, my fingers are salady enough"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Who is letting her post those bloody videos..
If I was posting Instagram stories like that my partner or my friends would tell me to give my head a wobble..
Yes the filter may have been funny to some of her followers at first but Jesus Christ talk about flogging a dead horse 🥴

Imagine that being the face of your brand, how embarrassing

84237020-2962-453B-8232-F31782F26AD7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Not been on in a few days but thought I’d have a look. Did I seriously just watch a grown woman try to be sultry with a cloth? Sexy time must be fun in their house. Fred vest being blindfolded with a minky while hinch drags a duster up and down his body with some early 2000s r and b playing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Not been on in a few days but thought I’d have a look. Did I seriously just watch a grown woman try to be sultry with a cloth? Sexy time must be fun in their house. Fred vest being blindfolded with a minky while hinch drags a duster up and down his body with some early 2000s r and b playing.
And that’s my breakfast coming back up 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must admit, we call our 2 year old boy, Doodles. 😂😂 Have done since he was a baby. His name is Jack, and his brother called him Jackadoodles, which got shortened to Doodles and stuck. He responds to it aswell. 😂🤦‍♀️
I’m 37 and my dad still to this day calls me Fraggle. All thanks to my big brother who was watching Fraggle Rock on tv, pointed at me and said Fraggle when I was a baby. And I still answer to it, and sign any cards to him with Fraggle, I’m stuck with it forever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my god. Watched her stories earlier whilst my baby sleeps on me and I feel tired from watching them. Why waste your life hoovering the bleeping toaster crumb tray jeeez, just empty it in the bin once a month lol. I honestly do not have the energy to be scrubbing mirrors weekly or shining sinks. Maybe I’m a filthy dirty person, but I cannot remember the last time I wiped my toaster. Does she have 48 hours in a day or something? Life is really too short. There are so many things I think I would do but due to having a baby, they aren’t important and I don’t have the time/energy.

She probably should have waited to have a baby after the cleaning hype died down a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
where have they got that load of tit from, sounds so fake it’s unreal! Did she want a bit of a romance novel in her tit excuse for a book. The other day he couldn’t remember their first conversation and a few months ago she couldn’t but she remembered that crock of tit 🙄
It’s so cringe isn’t it. And it’s written like a child would write it. I remember being so excited for this book to come and a glimpse into her life back when she had me hoodwinked. I read it in about an hour and was so disappointed, it really is a load of tit. However she’s changed so much from when she wrote this, she talks a lot about how happy she was with her life & how she doesn’t want to be famous, I think Gleam and or Jamie have pushed her, as i, and many others have said, she’s clearly not happy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guuuyyyyyzzzzzz I have another idea for our soph (Im bored shitless, on my own and already walked the dog for an hour 😩)

Anyway this might sound cray cray but bare with me......

Why dont they set up the tripod and film themselves playing with Baby RonRon 💁🏽‍♀️

He wouldnt have a phone shoved in his face so he could be his normal, chatty, laughing, pulling himself up self and we could all have a drink to celebrate that Baby RonRons absolutely fine!

They could even show him eating his delicious Ronnies Dish of the Day!

You. Are. bleeping. Welcome. 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god. Watched her stories earlier whilst my baby sleeps on me and I feel tired from watching them. Why waste your life hoovering the bleeping toaster crumb tray jeeez, just empty it in the bin once a month lol. I honestly do not have the energy to be scrubbing mirrors weekly or shining sinks. Maybe I’m a filthy dirty person, but I cannot remember the last time I wiped my toaster. Does she have 48 hours in a day or something? Life is really too short. There are so many things I think I would do but due to having a baby, they aren’t important and I don’t have the time/energy.

She probably should have waited to have a baby after the cleaning hype died down a bit
She has the same 24 hours as the rest of us, but fobs the poor child into Jamie or Ma Barker. She 100% should have waited to have a baby, I wonder if Jamie pushed it a bit what with him being older.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guuuyyyyyzzzzzz I have another idea for our soph (Im bored shitless, on my own and already walked the dog for an hour 😩)

Anyway this might sound cray cray but bare with me......

Why dont they set up the tripod and film themselves playing with Baby RonRon 💁🏽‍♀️

He wouldnt have a phone shoved in his face so he could be his normal, chatty, laughing, pulling himself up self and we could all have a drink to celebrate that Baby RonRons absolutely fine!

They could even show him eating his delicious Ronnies Dish of the Day!

You. Are. bleeping. Welcome. 👏🏽👏🏽
I’ve thought this before too. Doesn’t make any sense! Ronnie is unresponsive to having a phone shoved in his face, lots of kids are as they respond to facial expressions, not a blank screen.
I’m the same as Ronnie, I’ll pop up on the count of 3, run laps of the garden, giggle uncontrollably. But soon as I see a camera I instantly stop. I run all day every day mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.