Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry here allegedly bringing a 3rd NHS Nightingale Hospital on line and I am in Scotland for the first time and very much liking it. Doing everything as asked. As I have to live on base my compliance is assured.
Welcome to Scotland! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Thank you for everything you're doing x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The bird table with the GLASS candle jar and GLASS feeders... one gust of wind is all that's needed and then smashy smashy 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It doesn’t matter if you label it love - birds can’t read and won’t use that pot to bath in as it’s too deep. Their not going to jump into something they can’t watch out for predators. Is she bleeping stupid ? Seriously? Surprise she didn’t give them a wax melt too. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
First time poster - long time lurker 👀
I can’t wait for the birds to peck the jars off the hooks. This woman infuriates me so much guyyyyyz! She has lost the plot completely. Also what bleeping bird is going to bath in that ffs 🙄 they also can’t read soph you absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s no way that Ronnieblesshims etc ever eats that - rock hard carrots, salty marmite, slip and pudding in a little cup thing - she most likely eats it for him and feeds him a pouch. Guaranteed we’ll see a ‘boomerang/still’ of him holding a carrot, having had chocolate deliberately smooshed on his bib. No way is he ever allowed to eat messy food like that!!

Reactions: 16
I would defend her because I prepare too much food for my toddler as it ends up everywhere except in her mouth, but I don’t think Ronnie’s allowed to make a mess
I personally think for a 10 month old who until literally two days ago lived on Ella pouches and milk this is a huge amount of food that will get played with and licked then thrown away.
And you’re right but remember Doggy Doo Doo will be there to snarf every spare scrap!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Ronnieblesshimhastuftzandtoes always reaches for Lardsomes tail does he? He won’t be doing that when that fat mutt buys his fingers off. She’s such a bleeping moron 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love my dogs but if I ever had a kid they would not be laying all over it’s toys and blankets, they go in the garden and do whatever, and I know for a fact Henry is probably very hairy.. eewww

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can't with that bird table the woman is trying to pull ideas out of her arse to keep people entertained

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s well trying to keep up with SS now. Stacey has done a few wee upcycle (kinda hate that word!) projects this week and so of course she has to one up her. She’s even copied her down to the screw in hooks.

Can you imagine the rage she’ll have if SS gets on a reality show or her own range of cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The convo Ronnie will have with mummazz when he's older:

R: why didn't you play with me when I was younger?

H: cos I'm a first class prick son and I care more about shining my sink!

R: awww ok so why wasn't I alaud to move?

H: again cos I'm a prick and just wanted to play dolls with you and dress you up in grey gifted clothes. I didn't want you to actually move like babies do, they make a mess!

R: ok so why it there loads of pictures of me on the internet for the world and his aunt to see and vidoes of you and vest behaving like twats on tik tok?

H: errrrm cos I'm a prick son, you where our meal ticket cos the bleeping daft sheep didn't want to just see me clean anymore so we had to use you for content.

R: ok so you only care about yourself and money then?

H: YES that and the dog, let's not forgot about my precious hansomemanz!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The convo Ronnie will have with mummazz when he's older:

R: why didn't you play with me when I was younger?

H: cos I'm a first class prick son and I care more about shining my sink!

R: awww ok so why wasn't I alaud to move?

H: again cos I'm a prick and just wanted to play dolls with you and dress you up in grey gifted clothes.

R: ok so why it there loads of pictures of me on the internet for the world and his aunt to see and vidoes of you and vest behaving like twats on tik tok?

H: errrrm cos I'm a prick son, you where our meal ticket cos the bleeping daft sheep didn't want to just see me clean anymore so we had to use you for content.

R: ok so you only care about yourself and money then?

H: YES that and the dog, let's not forgot about my precious hansomemanz!
🤣🤣
Spot on 😆 along with “Mummmmazzzz youz a prick I’m off to stay with gramaaaa barker”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.