Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 11 years when they first got together too...I think she was 24/25 something like that, she got with her boss when he was 35/36 it really doesn’t help the image of him being a bit leery in my mind. I’m currently 37, I couldn’t imagine being with a 26 year old, I’d feel like his mother, I already do with the 42 year old I’m with 😂😂
Those couple counselling cards, it’s a bit sad they need them, they’ve barely been married 18 months and they have a young child, yet they need help to have a conversation in the evening, that sets alarm bells ringing. Something seems off in their relationship (I’m heavily speculating here, absolutely no proof to back it up) but, a young niave girl who’s been mollycoddled by her parents all her life (particularly mummy dearest) jumped between jobs (she’s worked in after school care, and a waitress etc) then gets a job in sales. By all accounts she was good at her job, then she shacks up with the boss, who’s older, is a manager, presumably would have been on a good wage plus commission. She could walk away from her job and go to night school to become a “hairdresser” little princess Sophie being looked after by her older boyfriend, I’d say he called the shots...she says in her “book” yes I’ve read it, yes it was tit that this was when she started cleaning as her anxiety was bad being home alone all day with only Henry for company. Then they move out of that flat into current castle greyskull. Within a couple of years she’s become huge, to the point he’s been able to stop working (cough take a career break cough) and the power has shifted. She’s the face of their brand. I wonder if what first attracted her to him has worn off a bit...he’s went from a high powered job to being a house husband, she sneers at him a lot, does she now think she’s better than him, and he’s just a yes man now so that he gets his pocket money 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Hinchy doesn’t look well at all, and it’s not just because she’s no fake tan on etc, she’s skin and bone and lost her sparkle.
All her arse lickers declaring they’re couple goals etc...bullshit, I wouldn’t want that relationship! I’d rather be skint but happy than having to portray my perfect little life all the time.
I have completely went off on a tangent, as I tend to when I get going! I know we shouldn’t compare her and Stacey but it’s hard not to when they’re morphing into the same person...Stacey and Joe’s date night was really cute the other night, their fire pit is gorgeous. What do the Grinches do? Eat raw onion nachos and watch a film about adultery, and film themselves in that god awful gretal filter.
It's not that big of a gap. My mum and step dad have a 12 year gap, she's the older one and they've been together 30 years. My husband is older than me and it's fine. The only time it's an issue is when it's teens.

Reactions: 5
Sorry here allegedly bringing a 3rd NHS Nightingale Hospital on line and I am in Scotland for the first time and very much liking it. Doing everything as asked. As I have to live on base my compliance is assured.
Welcome to Scotland! I’m central belt and we are so grateful for all that you do x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously it's just a competition between the two of them isnt it... their stories are just a copy of each other.... pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂 and what size birds is she hoping for. Sylvanian family ones? She‘ll look out 1 morning and find a thrush wearing the jar as a hat 😡
And I hope they put the lid on when they've finished otherwise she'll have to get the big duck off hoover out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feel like I've made it... Commented the other day that Zoph doesn't give Ronnie soft toast ever... And BOOM! Toast and marmite today... And what's with all these recipes recently... Weaning book next?! God forbid!
Am I now an influencer? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Ronnie keeps reaching for Lardsomes tail and she thinks that’s a good thing? duck ME she is dense!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Are my tastebuds fucked or is it disgusting to put cocoa in avocado? 🤮🤮🤮 I’ll be honest if I was Ronnie I’d ofspat that tit right on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Have I just seen that right a candle jar for a bird bath?
Wait, you couldn’t read the sign that was put on there for the birds?!?!

Edited to say: please note I’m being sarcastic, not accusing anyone of being illiterate! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not that big of a gap. My mum and step dad have a 12 year gap, she's the older one and they've been together 30 years. My husband is older than me and it's fine. The only time it's an issue is when it's teens.
My husband and I have a 12 year age gap too. I was 27 and he was 39 when we first got together. People are often surprised as he looks mid 30s at approaching 44, lucky git 🤣

Are my tastebuds fucked or is it disgusting to put cocoa in avocado? 🤮🤮🤮
I can't imagine it's nice 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My husband and I have a 12 year age gap too. I was 27 and he was 39 when we first got together. People are often surprised as he looks mid 30s at approaching 44, lucky git 🤣

I can't imagine it's nice 🤢
I mean avocado is meant as savoury and cocoa for dessert right? I bet Hinchbottom wouldn’t eat it, so why on Earth would you give it to your child???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet again using Stacey for inspiration for content.. take something that’s fine, paint it for no reason and add useless hooks.. if you listen close you’ll hear the sound of hinchers around the country poisoning birds with paint spray 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Watching ferne mccann first time mum (I know but I love trashy tele) that Mikey make-up guy is on it and she has same make-up that he had on soph when he done hers. Does he only have one look for everyone in Essex like clones of each other 🙄

• Haha
Screenshot_2020-04-17-15-16-51-53.png Screenshot_2020-04-17-15-16-54-84.png

She literally has no shame whatsoever. Could she steal anymore of Stacey's content if she tried!?

Is she not embarrassed at pinching someone else's ideas/life constantly!

I constantly have secondhand embarrassment for this woman!

Congratulations. Stories like this give me hope 3 years into a PCOS battle 🥰
Thank you so much. I have my fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Right so not only is she trying to choke her own son by giving him hard carrots but now she’s starting on the birds too. I’m pretty sure when you feed them nuts like that they come in mesh feeders because they can choke the babies. This woman has no clue about anything does she. You can’t just go round doing every stupid thing that comes into your head and hoping for the best. Some things actually need an element of thought. Someone send the bleeping rspb round to hers now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.