Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle says “Hinch never donates anything to anyone”
Hinch puts post up about B&M raising cash. 🤔

Tattle says “Ronnie doesn’t ever seem to make any sounds”
Hinch puts up video of Tuftersduzmakesoundsandrunsaroundthegardenbutwontfalloutofmosesbasketonwheels.
(How bloody cute was that vid though 🥰)

Tattle says “That fatty fatty boom boom dog doesn’t get walked”
Hinch puts up post (with Ronnie sleeping in said dangerous Moses basket) saying vesty boy has taken him for a walk.

Tattle says “nobody actually saw Ronnie eat those cat food cakes”
Hinch puts up video of him actually being allowed to pick up the food himself and not having a controlled clean lunch (having a pouch squirted directly into his mouth). 😞

Tattle says “Ronnie never laughs”
Hinch stories Jaymeeeenotwearingavesttoday making him laugh, although we all knew Jamie was the favourite parent anyway. (When you read this Sophie, it is because you don’t spend any time with your son and when you do theres an iPhone hiding your face, you can turn it around now as your darling boy is still young enough)

Tattle says “They are so disrespectful with their stupid chanting and the “do it like you did before” comment”
Hinch removes sound and puts up emosh music. 🙄

She really has gone all out today with the trying to prove us trolls wrong hasn’t she I bet she is absolutely exhausted 🤣
I swear posting on tattle is like playing The Sims. There must be 1000 things at least over the threads that are mentioned then on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thing is, if she does post a video of him actually eating food, she’ll probably be all pleased with herself for getting the best of us horrible trolls. But personally, I’d bleeping love her to prove us wrong. I’d love her to show concrete proof that she knows what she’s doing and he’s fine. If it makes her feel like she’s won, I don’t care, i would be happy to see it.
I completely agree, I’d love to see him actually eating!
Wouldn’t give a 9 month old raw carrots though, my son is 15 months and I still cook them. Am I being over cautious??

Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t give a 9 month old raw carrots though, my son is 15 months and I still cook them. Am I being over cautious??
Not at all my little girl is a couple of months younger than your son and I deffo wouldn’t give raw carrots to her!

Reactions: 9
Not at all, raw carrots a choking hazard. She’s clueless with cooking for adults, wouldn’t be hard to soft boil them for him x

I await for this “Hinch Recipe” View attachment 111085
So annoying she doesn’t tag them and acts like she came up with the recipe. Maybe if she didn’t live off absolute shite her and Ronnie could just eat the same foods 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She’s clueless. There’s no way he eats those raw carrots. She should just steam them and then give them to him. Plus marmite has far too high a salt content, but packet sausage Soph is clueless re salt intake. She’s all the ingredients now and no idea 😂🙄

Reactions: 16
I love Marmite and gave both mine a tiny scrap on toast when thay were toddlers but bloody hell it looks like she has used half a jar on that toast!

Reactions: 10
I still soften them for mine noway would she eat rock hard raw carrots.

Reactions: 6
That person thanking her for the egg muffin recipe has amused me. I used to make similar for my little boy 3 and a half years ago when we started weaning. I'd do a tray of 12, with different veg in each one, then freeze them. Then when we were going out or he was going to my mum's or whatever, I'd get one out and chuck it in a lunchbox with some salady bits. I found the recipe online, I didn't claim to have invented it.

If she's using other people's recipes, should she not be crediting them rather than letting her little sheep think she's the next Nigella for babies?
the sheep that thanked her is prob one of her friends or family, trying to get her a book deal, anyone with a brain knows she has just goggled the recipes

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch the culinary queen, her avocado slop is the best you’ll have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s clueless. There’s no way he eats those raw carrots. She should just steam them and then give them to him. Plus marmite has far too high a salt content, but packet sausage Soph is clueless re salt intake. She’s all the ingredients now and no idea 😂🙄
Really worrying to think that a lot of young mums will copy her.. Thats so dangerous with the raw carrot 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I said on the last thread about letting Ronnie have avocado and bananas.
I'm calling BINGO on that one.

You're welcome Zoph, don't say I never did owt for you 😂😂
I think you should of been more specific! Like not avocado and banana mixed together 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On my first baby (now this is 20 years ago so might be different now) the HV called whilst I was preparing his dinners. I was blitzing chicken breast carrots and spuds and went to add baby gravy to it. She asked me why I wasnt using proper gravy just a small amount. She said baby should be eating what you are eating just in smaller amounts. Mine even had blitzed curry at that age.
If she can make casseroles and stew she should be giving that to ronnie too.

Reactions: 10
The mum of a boyfriend I had when I was a teen kept her ex husbands name her whole life despite splitting 15 years previous. I thought it was quite embarrassing as she left him for another man and moved 200 miles away with the kids whilst he was at work. Ex husband was also married to someone new by the time I got with said boyfriend. I’d be livid if I married someone and their ex wife kept their name but each to their own:ROFLMAO: Hinch could always do the same? Seems like the crazy type
My husband’s ex kept his name 🙄 Despite him telling me that when they were getting married she tried to make him take her name - not that there’s anything wrong with that in general, it’s just that he didn’t want to.

Reactions: 2
She’s deffo using the Natalie peall baby led recipes - I have the apps myself. It’s a really good app designed for all babes from 6m, hate that she’s making out like she’s put the recipe together and letting her followers say ‘recipe from Mrs Hinch’ etc as Natalie works so hard on her platform and has huge costs involved in app development.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I feel same about her today. Really getting on my nerves. She needs a kick in the dick
I've just found out I am pregnant again, one of the first symptoms I got when I was pregnant with my youngest was a majorly short temper and uncontrollable rage, I figured I needed to do a test when self obsessed Soph was causing me to shake with anger because she is such a twit! I'd love nothing more than to pull the rug from under her feet. So she can stop manipulating her cult! Now she's getting even worse and is moving on to manipulating naive mum's! I feel so sorry for them! She's such a see you next Tuesday! X

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How can the kid eat raw carrot with neeeeeeee teeeefff? She never fails to blow my mind on a daily basis. But still up loads all this to open herself up to criticism. And all this trying to be sexy with Onslow or a bloody cloth is just painful. If any of my mates were uploading vids like that I would be very concerned and having a quite word with them. I’ve blocked my Sister n law on FB because she would put status on there like ‘I have just ate 5 crackers’ or ‘The husband has just come home with a 5% bottle of wine so had to send him back to the shop’. Like who really cares??? Needless to say I don’t speak to said SIL now. Maybe I am just ruthless but Hinch just reminds me of her. Every bastard thing uploaded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.