Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does she spend googling recipes, making sure she has the ingredients (we all know avocados go off the minute you get home from the supermarket), setting it all out ready to be pointed at on camera, filming, baking, editing the footage, adding lettering, music etc, all for what, a 10 second clip on stories. I guess she's really going for it with the Class 5 trademark application for 'food for babies'. Can just see her cookery book 'How to give your child food issues and rickets', chapter 1: sweet chilli sauce goes with everything, chapter 2: a burger a day keeps the vitamins away, chapter 3: one pot measuring jug microwave meals.
a burger a day keeps the vitamins away 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are they the nuts from the refill shop in the jars?? Looks like Brazils. Bit big for little birdies surely?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s well trying to keep up with SS now. Stacey has done a few wee upcycle (kinda hate that word!) projects this week and so of course she has to one up her. She’s even copied her down to the screw in hooks.

Can you imagine the rage she’ll have if SS gets on a reality show or her own range of cleaning products.
I quite liked the bathroom shelf SS made. That bird bath is a load of shite. She's bloody bonkers!! Who spray paints a bird table 'chalky' and hangs glass off it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Supporting and learning from one another? When does Hinch ever say where she’s got her ideas from and that anyone’s helped her
She’s talking about US - we are coaching her through parenthood!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear god. She’s definitely heading towards a baby weaning book. Full of other people’s recipes which she will take credit for just like the cleaning hints and tips. But she’s bastardised the recipes. That cocoa monstrosity earlier? Cuts down on every ingredient except the cocoa dust. Poor RonJonExtensivePalate. That must have tasted like pure dark chocolate. Bitter as duck. Hope his next tit is a poonami.
And couple goals? I would rather tit in my hands and clap than look up to anything those 2 wastes of oxygen were doing. Why are so many still taken in with them?
Oh my daughter sent me a clip of Hinchys clothes in drawers. I thought the colour button has gone on my phone Or I’d had another stroke and I was now colour blind. Nope. Just her dull choices

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That bird bath label is wonky you piece of tit.
Even the birds will be “trolling” her now!
bleeping silly cow how are we meant to get our food, don’t bother next time you cretin”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a break from this yesterday - but what the actual duck is this? She’s lost the plot. That’s not even creative, it’s just a load of old tit. How embarrassing! 😂

Those glass jars will be the first thing to fall and smash - great idea when you have a dog and a baby roaming around.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More pre recorded content from Hinch. Surely the paint on that bird table would still be drying?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Refuse to watch anymore of Staceys story’s today after she put me off my lunch earlier when I watched her story of her and Rex in bed and all I could see was white saliva all in her mouth 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I had a break from this yesterday - but what the actual duck is this? She’s lost the plot. That’s not even creative, it’s just a load of old tit. How embarrassing! 😂

Those glass jars will be the first thing to fall and smash - great idea when you have a dog and a baby roaming around.
And you shouldn't leave loose nuts out for birds as they'll choke. That's why you have mesh wired bird feeders.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I
That bird bath label is wonky you piece of tit.
Even the birds will be “trolling” her now!
bleeping silly cow how are we meant to get our food, don’t bother next time you cretin”
I wonder if the birdies will know it’s a bird bath, just coz it’s labelled don’t mean they will use it haha birds can’t read silly billy soph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been suffering with horrendous morning sickness and that avocado slop just set me off again 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.