Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s annoyed me for the last few days more than ever. She isn’t this doting mother she claims to be, we could all upload videos of us with our kids with emotional music in the back, we could all pretend to sniff their muslin cloffs when they’re asleep. What really makes you a good mother is having time for them, interacting with them, letting them be children and get messy. Not strapping them in a baby chair that’s way too small him. PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND INTERACT WITH YOUR bleeping CHILD. Do things because you want to not just a show for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just seen josie Gibson’s stories and her little reggie was eating/playing with a pritt stick 😂 then she showed you he’s drawn on her unit and his subsequent melt down because he couldn’t have the pritt stick back!
now that’s what I like to see, the good and the bad! Reality versus insta reality! Showing us all that life isn’t filtered to duck
Well done Josie

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my gosh. It's time for a 'Hinch Rant', nevermind Hinch Haul! Instead of turbo posting on the feed I thought I'd try and pop it onto one message, if I have enough room!

#1: I hope she isn't trying to insinuate that Ronnie is doing this himself. Noticed whoever was lifting him didn't show themselves, was it Mother, was it Jamie, we will never know!
Screenshot_2020-04-17-13-33-39-67.png

#2: It's so so embarrassing how much she tries to be like Stacey! Be your own perspn ffs, I know that's hard when you have zero personality, but it is possible!
Screenshot_2020-04-17-13-34-03-65.png

#3: Again trying to be like Stacey, all of a sudden trying to 'Help' small businesses, however the main point she is missing, when trying to be like Stacey is that Stacey actually pays for the products she promotes from small businesses. I know this may come as a bit of a shock Sophie, but you can use your OWN money, from your OWN pocket to buy clothes for Ronnie and things for your bloody house!
Screenshot_2020-04-17-13-34-18-42.png

4: I hope to god she didn't make this recipe up herself and it is from a reputable source. As that much Coco powder looks unnecessary and surely can't be good for him, and the fact she's putting it all over insta for her cult to copy, I just hope she won't make any babies ill. A bit like when she was mixing dangerous cleaning products together.
Screenshot_2020-04-17-13-43-42-54.png

5#: Oh my gosh, people already commenting and sharing how amazing she is for posting a basic egg muffin bloody recipe let's hope she isn't just making these recipes up, to be fair she's probably stolen them from another influencer and passed them off as her own, it's not like she has the brain capacity to create her own food for her son! She never has before. Unless its Mother that's guiding her in the kitchen!
Screenshot_2020-04-17-13-43-52-41.png

Rant Over!

Sorry for the long one guyyyzzzz just this mamaz is sickaz of that little twatsomes lack of originalityyyy if that's makes sense guyyzzz! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had a look at Stacey's stories. Rex is such a proper little boy. Ronnie just seems like a giant newborn in comparison. It's hard to believe that there's only a month between them 😔

Reactions: 33
From all these sudden lunch ideas and the fact she has arse licking sheep doing her recipes to boost her already over inflated ego i am sure there is a babies cookbook on its way - why else would she suddenly start doing all those videos- its marketing at its best. The way she says ‘not sure, its tough being a 1st time mum’ - classic catch the market ploy and now testing the water of response with the videos before a full blown book. All the sheep who think she loves them as friends - she wouldn’t contact anyone of them if she deleted her instagram- they are just pawns in her money making ego inflated bubble

Oh for sure. She's definitely on the bum for colabs and another book deal that she coul potentially eeek atleast another 3 books from, 'Weaning with Handomes', 'Toddlers - Feeding Picky Eaters', 'Cooking Better Food For Your Dog than Your Child'! She's a nob! X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen ss blow hinch burgers out of the water today?!

She really is cheap mince to Stacey's prime steak.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don’t understand all her sheep sucking her flaps! Fair enough if you like her, that’s up to you, but it’s obsession which is really strange. I know they’re not the brightest bunch, but put that energy into something actually worthwhile guuuuuyyyysss

Sucking her flaps always makes me die 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we surprised with meals shes making for ronniie, when she made her friends chicken in golden syrup.
She reminds me of when your a kid and make potions in the bathroom sink with all the shampoo and bubble bath. That’s the kind of mentality she has. She’s just so random guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babies love weetabix so much!!
Its really not hard, just give them what you’re eating, unless you’re going to have something really salty, then do them something separate, but still a normal food. My 3 year old today has had some chicken, cucumber, a yoghurt and a chocolate biscuit. It’s normal food, it’s what I’d eat (in fact I did have chicken salad and a yoghurt).
Probably for the best if Grinch doesn't feed him what she has. I don't think mug shots and tinned spaghetti offer a very balanced diet 😂😂😂

She's absolutely clueless "we are all learning" what's there to bleeping learn??? Just give him REGULAR FOOD. she makes everything a bleeping drama I can't be arsed with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a catch up from yesterday... It's quite unbelievable!! 😁 Every story seemed linked to a post on here!
the lunch, Ronnie making noises, proof that dog gets walked, etc...
I can't believe she will last much longer 🙈🙈

Definitely. She is clearly reading Tattle, with her Hinch Lists, and writing content ideas of an evening!

We should all go silent for 48 hours and watch her content take a nose dive! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That person thanking her for the egg muffin recipe has amused me. I used to make similar for my little boy 3 and a half years ago when we started weaning. I'd do a tray of 12, with different veg in each one, then freeze them. Then when we were going out or he was going to my mum's or whatever, I'd get one out and chuck it in a lunchbox with some salady bits. I found the recipe online, I didn't claim to have invented it.

If she's using other people's recipes, should she not be crediting them rather than letting her little sheep think she's the next Nigella for babies?

Reactions: 22
Babies love weetabix so much!!
Its really not hard, just give them what you’re eating, unless you’re going to have something really salty, then do them something separate, but still a normal food. My 3 year old today has had some chicken, cucumber, a yoghurt and a chocolate biscuit. It’s normal food, it’s what I’d eat (in fact I did have chicken salad and a yoghurt).
Zoph since you clearly read here let me offer some more good options, me the horrible nasty troll!

- scrambled egg. Instead of mixing them into bleeping dog biscuits and avocado slop, scramble one.
(I also thought children of that age weren't allowed raw egg but I may be wrong)
- cheese mash
- any variety of meats (salmon, chicken, turkey mince)
- steamed cauliflower and broccoli. Its no good letting them get used to all the sweet foods first hun, get some veg in that kid.
- hummus and bread sticks
- fruit thst isn't banana - melon (rind on for grip) soft pears, blueberries
- WEETABIX
ETC ETX.

There's really no need for all these ridiculous concoctions and piles of slop. Just let him have REGULAR food. duck me I wouldn't eat that tit so I wouldn't expect my child to
Dunno about anyone else but I can’t have a meal in peace. Or a drink. Whatever I’ve got my child wants. He stands watching me moaning and trying to grab unless I give him something 😂😂 sometimes he gets fed up quickly of asking and then plays with his toys but other times he keeps trying until I give him
Some. Can’t see Ronnie doing that

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh. It's time for a 'Hinch Rant', nevermind Hinch Haul! Instead of turbo posting on the feed I thought I'd try and pop it onto one message, if I have enough room!

#1: I hope she isn't trying to insinuate that Ronnie is doing this himself. Noticed whoever was lifting him didn't show themselves, was it Mother, was it Jamie, we will never know!
View attachment 111063

#2: It's so so embarrassing how much she tries to be like Stacey! Be your own perspn ffs, I know that's hard when you have zero personality, but it is possible!
View attachment 111065

#3: Again trying to be like Stacey, all of a sudden trying to 'Help' small businesses, however the main point she is missing, when trying to be like Stacey is that Stacey actually pays for the products she promotes from small businesses. I know this may come as a bit of a shock Sophie, but you can use your OWN money, from your OWN pocket to buy clothes for Ronnie and things for your bloody house!
View attachment 111068

4: I hope to god she didn't make this recipe up herself and it is from a reputable source. As that much Coco powder looks unnecessary and surely can't be good for him, and the fact she's putting it all over insta for her cult to copy, I just hope she won't make any babies ill. A bit like when she was mixing dangerous cleaning products together.
View attachment 111069

5#: Oh my gosh, people already commenting and sharing how amazing she is for posting a basic egg muffin bloody recipe let's hope she isn't just making these recipes up, to be fair she's probably stolen them from another influencer and passed them off as her own, it's not like she has the brain capacity to create her own food for her son! She never has before. Unless its Mother that's guiding her in the kitchen!
View attachment 111070

Rant Over!

Sorry for the long one guyyyzzzz just this mamaz is sickaz of that little twatsomes lack of originalityyyy if that's makes sense guyyzzz! 🙄
I feel same about her today. Really getting on my nerves. She needs a kick in the dick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Tufters been busy he's no slouch, three course meals and scaling the couch

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.