Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From all these sudden lunch ideas and the fact she has arse licking sheep doing her recipes to boost her already over inflated ego i am sure there is a babies cookbook on its way - why else would she suddenly start doing all those videos- its marketing at its best. The way she says ‘not sure, its tough being a 1st time mum’ - classic catch the market ploy and now testing the water of response with the videos before a full blown book. All the sheep who think she loves them as friends - she wouldn’t contact anyone of them if she deleted her instagram- they are just pawns in her money making ego inflated bubble

Reactions: 19
Oh noooo someone just thanked hinchy for amazing muffin recipe.. whoever called it well done there will definitely be a cookbook out soon cause we all learning together guyzzz

Also whats wrong with giving a little bit of his milky bar egg instead of that mush she calls a dessert 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Honestly where is she getting these recipes from 🥴 why can’t she just give him something normal and be done with it, does she think it makes her look like a better mum? Avocado and a huge heaped spoon of cocoa powder, if he’s throwing up later we know why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stacey and joe with their bbq lunch and COOKED onions 🤣🤣 theirs looks so much more appetising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Zoph since you clearly read here let me offer some more good options, me the horrible nasty troll!

- scrambled egg. Instead of mixing them into bleeping dog biscuits and avocado slop, scramble one.
- cheese mash
- any variety of meats (salmon, chicken, turkey mince)
- steamed cauliflower and broccoli. Its no good letting them get used to all the sweet foods first hun, get some veg in that kid.
- hummus and bread sticks
- fruit thst isn't banana - melon (rind on for grip) soft pears, blueberries
- WEETABIX
ETC ETX.

There's really no need for all these ridiculous concoctions and piles of slop. Just let him have REGULAR food. duck me I wouldn't eat that tit so I wouldn't expect my child to

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
just caught her 'cooking' video

what - the actual - duck!!

that was the same amount of carrot I (as an adult) would have on a sunday lunch! and that avo/nana slop - jesus christ! That whole 'lunch snack' tray has far too much food on it a) for a babs with no teefs, and b) the calorie value of all that will be the same as an adults meal! He has a tiny tummy Sophie... haway man!

She has an Ellas kitchen recipe book - do your son a favour Grinch, try using it yeh - before you kill your sons kidneys with all that unnecessary salt!
Maybe it’s actually her lunch- but she pretends it’s for Ronnie on the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know who she’s kidding, we all know he’d be served up burgers and stew for about 4 days in a row If he actually had teeth and could chew. All this preparing slop for him is just a show

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoph since you clearly read here let me offer some more good options, me the horrible nasty troll!

- scrambled egg. Instead of mixing them into bleeping dog biscuits and avocado slop, scramble one.
(I also thought children of that age weren't allowed raw egg but I may be wrong)
- cheese mash
- any variety of meats (salmon, chicken, turkey mince)
- steamed cauliflower and broccoli. Its no good letting them get used to all the sweet foods first hun, get some veg in that kid.
- hummus and bread sticks
- fruit thst isn't banana - melon (rind on for grip) soft pears, blueberries
- WEETABIX
ETC ETX.

There's really no need for all these ridiculous concoctions and piles of slop. Just let him have REGULAR food. duck me I wouldn't eat that tit so I wouldn't expect my child to
Babies love weetabix so much!!
Its really not hard, just give them what you’re eating, unless you’re going to have something really salty, then do them something separate, but still a normal food. My 3 year old today has had some chicken, cucumber, a yoghurt and a chocolate biscuit. It’s normal food, it’s what I’d eat (in fact I did have chicken salad and a yoghurt).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like no more morning chats with the old man folks. I told him about her using a leaf blower in a garden with no trees, a nine month old baby jumping up from behind the sofa and cleaning a shiny sink that you could already see your face in. He now says I am just winding him up and he isn't listening to any more of my daft stories. We don't own a mobile phone and he point blank refuses to see the evidence on my computer screen so it looks like I will just have to watch all your comments on here by myself. Shame, we were having such a laugh too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Seeing her empty the toaster crumbs onto the worktop actually makes my toes curl.
I’ve just emptied mine this morning. Took it out into the garden, turned it upside down and gave it a couple of whacks.
Bloody hell she can’t do that she’d have to get the leaf hoover out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should he be having marmite as a baby with the salt it has in it. It was actually a nice healthy meal until she added a shite load of chocolate just because it’s organic it’s still chocolate and then marmite. But at least he is starting to get some decent food. But she is trying to copy Stacey page so much now it’s cringe worthy. These daily posts trying to prove how happy they all are it just seems very forced with them but with Staceys family it seems very organic I think because they show good and bad. Like when Rex was pulling her hair yesterday or when he was covered in humas they show the more real family life and not just the picture perfect side of things.

Reactions: 21
Her recipes are nothing new. A smashed avocado and banana is like last season. At least she’s feeding him real food and not pouch food. However you dont actually see the kid eating it, unlike joe wicks who films his kids reactions (both positive and negative) to the food he gives her. I think she’s looking for another revenue stream....some sort of mother baby book which I really hope not. She’s the most uninspirational woman out there. She most definitely plays up to the camera and most definitely reads comments here on tattle

Reactions: 19
Oh noooo someone just thanked hinchy for amazing muffin recipe.. whoever called it well done there will definitely be a cookbook out soon cause we all learning together guyzzz

Also whats wrong with giving a little bit of his milky bar egg instead of that mush she calls a dessert 🙈
More than likely taken the credit from another book.

Reactions: 10

Supporting and learning from one another? When does Hinch ever say where she’s got her ideas from and that anyone’s helped her

Reactions: 21
Just had a catch up from yesterday... It's quite unbelievable!! 😁 Every story seemed linked to a post on here!
the lunch, Ronnie making noises, proof that dog gets walked, etc...
I can't believe she will last much longer 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.