Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A TABLESPOON of cocoa powder wtf????? Where the hell is she getting these recipes from????
Just found a recipe on google that says 2 avocados 6 bananas and 1 and half tbsp of cocoa. She’s so thick she’s spreading this tit information. She’s only used half a banana and half an avocado with all that cocoa

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The little whispers were probably something along the lines of "I thought he was married?"" "His poor wife, so that's the tart hes been seeing behind her back"
Late night and always the last 2 in the office-so he could tell his wife he got 'stuck in work'
Stuck into another woman more like.
Basically she just romanticized their affair in her book.
wait - so Fred Vest was married before her?

Reactions: 5
Who the duck cleans their sink with so much stuff? I use flash & that’s it, I wondered if she is in a contract with Zoflora? She seems to be using fabulosa a bit more now! Instead of a ‘smeg’ kettle & toaster it should be changed to ‘SMUG’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So soph has gone from feeding him pouches 3 times a day to now cooking him food from scratch every day 🤔🤔 and I know we’ve been banging on about it for weeks so good for her but what is she doing with the extras? She made 6 muffins yesterday and he ‘ate’ 2 why not give him the rest today rather take making him an whole new meal unless she gave him the muffins for dinner too. Also didn’t someone mention avocado yesterday?
I said avocado! Not even 24 hours later there it is. She's tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How I clean my sink. Limescale remover sprayed and left a few mins. Clean that off. Some cif rubbed in & rinsed. Done.

Reactions: 9
Hinch making me feel a prick again 😆 my daughters been weaning and on “solids” since she was 6 months and yet won’t eat rock hard raw carrots. What am I doing wrong 😆 (I have to soften them)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
just caught her 'cooking' video

what - the actual - duck!!

that was the same amount of carrot I (as an adult) would have on a sunday lunch! and that avo/nana slop - jesus christ! That whole 'lunch snack' tray has far too much food on it a) for a babs with no teefs, and b) the calorie value of all that will be the same as an adults meal! He has a tiny tummy Sophie... haway man!

She has an Ellas kitchen recipe book - do your son a favour Grinch, try using it yeh - before you kill your sons kidneys with all that unnecessary salt!

Reactions: 27
Who asked recently where the painting Ronnie did was? She's put it main frame for you in this pic..

Here we go again with "gifted" followed by "support small businesses" 😠😠😠
He’s not even looking at her he’s looking past her as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wait - so Fred Vest was married before her?
Allegedly. But I like to think he was, just to add to her lack of originality. I mean, then she wouldn't even be the original Mrs Hinch 🤣
Everything else is a carbon copy of other people so why not? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing for this person. She’s gonna see this on time hop in a few years and feel embarrassed that she was in love with two total strangers.
It’s so bizarre isn’t it. I mean in a world of wonderful role models the daft bint chooses these two morons. The shame of it. These sheep are so uneducated, it makes me despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really want kim Woodburn to have another q&a on insta so anyone can ask anything, I really wanna ask her about hinch 🤣 Kim is the original queen of clean! 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So clearly Mrs hinch has been looking up now recipes or has been on blw groups on Facebook. Her recipes aren’t new people have been giving them too their kids for years but now her stupid Hinchers are gonna be thinking she’s made these up off the top of her head 🙄🙄
Personally I didn’t bother making special food for my kids like egg muffins and stuff unless I was gonna eat them too, and let’s face it they look like tit so chances are they taste like tit too, I would literally just give my kids whatever I was eating and I would always eat with them. There was less waste that way and less faffing about making 2 meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who asked recently where the painting Ronnie did was? She's put it main frame for you in this pic..

Here we go again with "gifted" followed by "support small businesses" 😠😠😠
That painting Ronnie did seems to follow them round the house; wasn't it downstairs by the kitchen hatch on that sideboard thing a few days/a week ago? I'm sure it was in the background of a photo of Ronnie after his breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have no kids, so I have no idea what food might be appealing to babies, but that slop she just served up to RonnieUnconditionalLoveButPleaseGetHimAwayFromMe looks & sounds absolutely revolting!

• Haha
Avocados, bananas and cocoa powder? 🤢
You know what I do with cocoa powder? Make brownies. Not some disgusting slop. She’s really trying too hard to copy Stacey. Also, why does she give him more food than I give to my 3 year old? Their stomachs are only as big as their fists.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And now she's sharing that one of her sheep has been sucked in to making the same lunch that she made yesterday for her little one! This is what she wants. Plus we all know how she sucks people in. If many of these women find her an inspirational mummy then I dread to think how they are bringing up their kids coz I for one find everything she does appalling

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.