Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Zoph, little Ron Ron ain't eating that crock of tit. Que the video of him holding a piece of carrot and itll cut off before he has a chance to put it in his gob 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is a disgrace
Thing is, if she does post a video of him actually eating food, she’ll probably be all pleased with herself for getting the best of us horrible trolls. But personally, I’d bleeping love her to prove us wrong. I’d love her to show concrete proof that she knows what she’s doing and he’s fine. If it makes her feel like she’s won, I don’t care, i would be happy to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I still can't get my head round how many chemicals she uses in her home.

I cleaned the window frames and windows for my Mom the other day, I used 2 products and I was sneezing like crazy and by the end I was wheezing and needed my inhaler it was that bad and that's with 2 products, imagine being in her house with 200 odd products being used on top of those bleeping wax melts.

She's a bleeping melt I don't know about anything else🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always thought raw carrots were a choking hazard for babies especially if Ronnie is not confident with BLW! I’m glad she’s at least offering some real food but she just is so weird why can’t she just start simple rather than these weird food concoctions 🥴

Reactions: 17
I had a huge grin on my face reading this.. She will be spitting.. even hinch the queen of clean 🤮 didnt have her own cleaning range. But maybe thats more to do with her contracts with gleam??
Stacey really has pissed all over her bonfire, anything Hinch launches now will just make it look like she's copying her famous friend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always thought raw carrots were a choking hazard for babies especially if Ronnie is not confident with BLW! I’m glad she’s at least offering some real food but she just is so weird why can’t she just start simple rather than these weird food concoctions 🥴
Yup they should be cooked/steamed

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s seen Joe Wick’s weaning recipe book is coming out and thought “I’m an author, I’ve knocked out a couple of notebooks, I could do that”. She probably has pound signs in her eyes looking at lilronniedoingcartwheelsnowblessim thinking how she can cash in on her baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ronnieblesshimhastuftshastoofscandothehighjump was having Ella's pouches a couple of weeks ago which I'm sure will taste watery and bland and now she says Ronnie loves Marmite? From watery and bland to Marmite in two weeks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why doesn’t she feed him normal food? My daughters a few months older and by Ronnie’s age was mostly eating the sort of things I ate (sometimes adapted a little). HV advised to. There’s no point in mixing together that slop

Reactions: 17
I'm sure I heard on the radio that Joe Wicks pronounced Wensleydale "Wensley dar lay" when people took the piss, instead of accepting it, he posted another story saying "I know it's Wensley dar lay, because I've been eating cheese all my life" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Especially as Ronnie has only got gums maybe one tooth or so. He can even bite the carrots. What a dummy and if does eat that cocoa mess imagine the nappy he will deliver she won’t love the smell on that lol

no way is Ronnie eating those giant carrot sticks
He’s got little to no teeth. She will end up choking him

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The food she makes for Ronnie is bleeping vile.

All that Marmite.. christ it is too high in salt content for him.

Why can't she make him normal tit? There are so many mum accounts with recipes.

Reactions: 16
I said on the last thread about letting Ronnie have avocado and bananas.
I'm calling BINGO on that one.

You're welcome Zoph, don't say I never did owt for you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.