Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! I liked her ages ago when she didn’t have as many followers as she does now & I liked the fact she showed cleaning products that were affordable then all of a sudden it was constant ebayerzzzz swipe ups always overpriced tat and I went right off her.
And some of the tit she buys jeeze, I love tat, I love nothing more than going tat shopping espchailly at Christmas it’s my guilty pleasure but I wouldn’t have 90% of the tit she has in my house and that’s coming from someone who put garden flamingos on the roof in Santa hats one year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The comments were funny today, gypseyrosielee talking about hinch, was this you lot lol
Im laughing so much at “GUYS THIS IS A TROLL GOOGLE THE NAME GYPSY ROSE LEE” as if that somehow proves troll? An alias makes you a troll. I don’t want to shock anyone but I am not a show presented by Ben Shepherd. I am a real person and all comments are my own and I’m sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can honestly say I've never followed mrs hinch in my life. I remember looking at her account a long while back and saw all that boring grey and b&m tat and just thought no. Now though...thanks to tattle I'm flicking back to her account to have a gawk and a laugh 😂😂 I do worry about her kid and all those fumes and toxins. What's it doing to his brain and his development. It's a wonder she hasn't been Reported to the 'soshul'

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just sitting thinking about Google Street View and having a giggle at the time age was in her back garden in her egg chair and completely freaked out because she thought a paraglider was the paparazzi 😂😂😂 think that was the moment I thought she's got too big headed and think she is somebody
I knew nothing about this! Was she seriously thinking that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her Neighbour 😳 I cannot read the 2 replies though it won’t let me 🧐
I would LOVE if it’s the guy that when she was pregnant she used to watch him garden and said “if you follow me on the off chance I love your garden and want to be your friend so you can give me tips on mine”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m ashamed of myself, had to miss 20 pages of this and the last thread, I’ve got a cheek to say I’ve got a vested interest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we've all been there and at some point we liked her, but thankfully we've seen the light and realised what a greedy selfish cow she really is 😂
I’ve never liked her! Had never heard of her until about last Sept when there was a divisive thread about her on Mumsnet, someone said about the horrible trolls on tattle so I came to be nosy and fell down the rabbit hole! Every now and again I get a glimpse of why she managed to attract fans in the first place but by the time I came along she’d changed it seems.

Reactions: 22
Im laughing so much at “GUYS THIS IS A TROLL GOOGLE THE NAME GYPSY ROSE LEE” as if that somehow proves troll? An alias makes you a troll. I don’t want to shock anyone but I am not a show presented by Ben Shepherd. I am a real person and all comments are my own and I’m sorry.
Alright, I'm holding my hands up! I'm not really a DCI 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a good job we can’t go out at the minute because If I see her in Costa I’d have to say something, she’s irritating the life out of me lately, I actually had a picture of them getting in the car after their last next trip when I saw her, she was putting shoes on Ronnie that she had literally just bought she couldn’t even wait to get home before she tagged next, I deleted it as I felt bad invading their privacy but lately she’s annoying me so much with her actions I don’t know what I’d do when I see her next lol
The unflattering photo of her getting the egg chair that was published, I wonder who took that and how she wasn’t able to stop that .

Reactions: 14
I’ve never liked her! Had never heard of her until about last Sept when there was a divisive thread about her on Mumsnet, someone said about the horrible trolls on tattle so I came to be nosy and fell down the rabbit hole! Every now and again I get a glimpse of why she managed to attract fans in the first place but by the time I came along she’d changed it seems.
Hinch is very clever at what she does! She's a saleswoman who is only interested in money and has managed to convince her sheep that she's their best friend. I mean look at tonight's performance with the photo album, saying she wishes all her followers could come round her house, which is a ridiculous thing to say but they believe her. They are brainwashed into hanging on every word she says and buying everything she has. Its truly awful to watch and that's why I can't wait for the day to come when this all comes crashing down for her. I followed hinch before she became insta famous, when she did actually clean her house, but then the constant swipe ups and ads started and I very quickly went off her, saw the light and never looked back 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don’t blame people for thinking there might be more to it for £7...especially as the original price was £12.99!! It’s hard to conceptualise that it really as a blank notebook for that price. I don’t know what possessed them to originally price it at that. Even Paperchase isn’t that mad!
Me neither, the £12.99 RRP is crazy & even with half off it’s still way overpriced!

Hinch is an absolute mug farmer. The negative reviews from people recognising that they’ve overpaid for a glorified notebook are far outnumbered by people giving it glowing five star write ups, as if she’s done them a massive favour by releasing it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.