Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry guyzzzzzzz but I’ve had to delete my comments. My phone was going off every 2 seconds with her pathetic minions giving me tit 😂😂 they really are dumb. I think my favourite comment was the one saying “9 times out of 10, if Sophie has it we want it and need it!” What an absolute set of bellends 😂😂
What kind of bleeping logic is that 🤨

The same reason shes going to have a shower, cause without that suggestion from a lovely follower she wouldn't be having a wash today 😂
At least she finally found time to wash that hair tho with her busy busy life she leads

Reactions: 11
Haha! No problem! Enjoy! I’ve been shy to post anything 🙈
Awww mate I’ve been waiting for you to come along!!! That’s my Easter treat for being so super good! Thank you 😍

if there’s anything else you wish to spill we’ll protect you😎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else.find it weird how she hasn't mentioned her family over Easter or did I miss this?

No mum or dad dropping eggs at the door or her going to wave through the window?! No mention of it at all?

Strange if she is meant to be so close to them and she's not even told her fans how much she misses them at Easter🤔

More proof her mum is there maybe
I agree, I thought another video at least of waving from a distance or showing a FaceTime photo with her mum and dad together , but nothing 🤔

Reactions: 14
🙆‍♀️ louder for the dickheads at the back! I work in safeguarding and have seen first hand pictures of seemingly innocent images (3 yo birthday party for example) in the wrong hands. You would not believe what Weirdos want. An innocent picture of a little boy in a rabbit outfit is exactly what some of them want....
I work in a home that rehabilitates people who have just come out of prison and look at becoming more independent to move on into the community, they have all commit crimes and 90% of them are sex offenders and we have to look throguh their rooms and stuff as a part of their probation period and the amount of photos they can get ahold of even with all the blocks in place is bleeping crazy and people really need to think about where there photos of children are going

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The Moses basket has a shaggy grey blanket inside it , I don’t think that’s her rug
Yes you are right, it’s definitely the Moses basket...this is him sitting in it last week aswel

A3B528DC-DEBF-47CF-B9F2-640264D1C143.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I agree, I thought another video at least of waving from a distance or showing a FaceTime photo with her mum and dad together , but nothing 🤔
Definitely so strange not a mention!

Maybe she's forgot and it'll crop up tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Photo albums?? Is it the 1980’s all of a sudden? And there’s the wedding dress. It’s been at least 15 seconds since she last mentioned it.... 🙄🙄
Ive got loads of photo albums lol and waiting for this lockdown to be over so I can print some more pics of my newborn to put in. But I also have some beautiful ones ive taken of my children blown up and on a photo wall. Im going to take some of my cloths to 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a good chuckle at some of the Amazon reviews of that lists book.
It was pretty clear what it was going to be when she was promoting it. Just goes to show that some people will buy anything she puts her name to without even listening properly to what it is! She could probably sell them bejewelled dog tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have had a photo shoot with that bloody duster. I can only imagine her trying to get the perfect picture, with the best lighting or maybe she just threw on a filter!!! 😂 Dorgeous duster dave :sick:

7ee0445b71cfdb04cba99f974ccd3619.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sitting thinking about Google Street View and having a giggle at the time age was in her back garden in her egg chair and completely freaked out because she thought a paraglider was the paparazzi 😂😂😂 think that was the moment I thought she's got too big headed and think she is somebody

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Yes you are right, it’s definitely the Moses basket...this is him sitting in it last week aswel

View attachment 108739
i Really hope he is not sleeping in a basket! Even if he is not moving much it doesn’t mean he won’t when she’s not looking, It’s not as if he doesn’t have a cot what is with trying to keep him as a new born put away the Moses basket woman Is she under contract to use it for a year?

Also does he have clothes apart from babygrows / tops and leggings like pjs remember he got beautiful Emile et Rose sets have they ever seen the light of day but of course stuff like that would need ironing. Not saying his little sets aren’t lovely and comfy for him but he’s never dressed up.

That bbq is no more a bbq than she is a cleaner.

If you don’t call yourself a mackem you’re welcome to join 😉
Mackem born and bred here proud to say.

Just caught up after an unbelievably weird emotional horrific and amazing all in one day at work. You know Sophie, WORK actual graft, which is how some, well most of us get paid rather than conning everyone ya bleeping muppet.

Manipulative bleeping hole

Reactions: 11
I know and it's so sad 😕 and it angers me to the core, seeing her constantly flounce her expensive gifted stuff in our faces all the time, when in fact people living in the real world who aren't get daily deliveries of free stuff, are working hard to buy essentials and save up for things they need. Hinch will never be relatable and most of what she is gifted, she doesn't even bother with or have the grace or appreciation to thank people who have sent it. Hinch has this huge ugly superiority complex, that tells her she is queen bee and she deserves all of it! Karma will get her back one day and when that day comes, I'll be there watching 👀 in the front row with my popcorn in hand🍿laughing my back off 😂😂
I used to like her right like way before she got famous and I think I liked her cause she was always saying “oh I got this but this is better and it’s cheaper” and it was actually useful but I’m never gunna forget I think it was around Christmas where she said they went to John Lewis to buy some stuff and she brought a glass vase like a plain one and went “it was such a bargain guys it was only £80” like is she bleeping high

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just had a good chuckle at some of the Amazon reviews of that lists book.
It was pretty clear what it was going to be when she was promoting it. Just goes to show that some people will buy anything she puts her name to without even listening properly to what it is! She could probably sell them bejewelled dog tit!
I don’t blame people for thinking there might be more to it for £7...especially as the original price was £12.99!! It’s hard to conceptualise that it really as a blank notebook for that price. I don’t know what possessed them to originally price it at that. Even Paperchase isn’t that mad!

Reactions: 16
I used to like her right like way before she got famous and I think I liked her cause she was always saying “oh I got this but this is better and it’s cheaper” and it was actually useful but I’m never gunna forget I think it was around Christmas where she said they went to John Lewis to buy some stuff and she brought a glass vase like a plain one and went “it was such a bargain guys it was only £80” like is she bleeping high
I think we've all been there and at some point we liked her, but thankfully we've seen the light and realised what a greedy selfish cow she really is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes!! I liked her ages ago when she didn’t have as many followers as she does now & I liked the fact she showed cleaning products that were affordable then all of a sudden it was constant ebayerzzzz swipe ups always overpriced tat and I went right off her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.