Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't resist, I had to join in on the fun! Patiently awaiting the shock block 😂😂
So it's after 1am and I've just been blocked, so either hinch is sitting up all night checking her phone or she has someone doing it for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone must have already mentioned but I find it strange that she calls this a ‘chapter’ ‘ one day when this chapter is over’ so it’s deffo an act as if she was just who she was she wouldn’t see Mrs hinch as a chapter at all.. it must be hard keeping it all up with all the lies

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion...

As Ronnie takes a nap she fills her stories with crap. All are from eBay where she never has to pay! Swipe up or she will cry if she’s called up on a lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone must have already mentioned but I find it strange that she calls this a ‘chapter’ ‘ one day when this chapter is over’ so it’s deffo an act as if she was just who she was she wouldn’t see Mrs hinch as a chapter at all.. it must be hard keeping it all up with all the lies
I thought it sounded weird when she said one day I’ll tell Ronnie about Mrs Hinch, I wonder what he will make of it. If she was being herself she wouldn’t say that, so she’s full of tit!! (As if we didn’t already know that lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh jesus! 😬 Why didnt she set up up outside, in the hot weather, weve had for the past week or two? Because she probably only bought it over the weekend.... 🙄
She 100% bought it over the weekend.. what she also would have done is ordered it off of eBay expecting it to be a lot bigger for the garden. Where she would usually share one of her eBay fails with everyone making it out to be the funniest thing in the world, she couldn’t this time because a few people would have something to say about the fact that she’s still buying non essential items

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This one bought a bleeping cookbook stand for hers 🤦🏽‍♀️

They weren't for her? I mean at least the last 2 books had a few words in. She prefers ones with just lines? Sophie also likes lines 😏😉
“Wasn’t sure I would like it before I ordered”???! But still bloody ordered it?! I actually give up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg she is such a narcissist!!! Every sentence begins with either "I" or "me" on her Instagram stories!!

Today alone...

I bought this...
I suddenly starting panicking..
I'm using it as..
One my MY favourite things to do..
My new eBay album with my new prints
my Mrs Hinch story
I was a few months old
I said yes to the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s so clever. So many likes and comments gained from crying trolls. Engagement went up and all she had to do was cry and wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are none of these photos on display?! There’s not a single shot of her family, her precious niece included, no photo booth cringefests with her “girls”, not even a kid’s painting on the fridge? Her house isn’t a home it’s a bloody showroom. I have posted this before but it still revolts me and winds me up that little Ronnie‘s “first picture” isn’t anywhere to be seen.
Which one? The one he just squashed paint around the paper which was under plastic? Or the mouldy food painting? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally could be sick seeing her posts ..... say there in her beautiful house that she can’t believe is hers guyzzzzzzz ... but actually sitting surrounded by over thousands of pounds of gifted items . For what ??? Cleaning her bleeping sofas bins and steps ??? WTAF has she done to get all that ? She is revolting and shows pure greed . There are so many people right now worrying about paying their bills due to not being able to work and the there is grinch ..... who apparently has anxiety 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Given the global pandemic she looks pretty happy as a pig in tit to me .

Oh and that big fat bleeping dog Jesus 🙈🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 26
Ronnie is such a cute little thing but it baffles me how is that poor baby not being checked out like his development. I know all kids are different but Its like she is staging photos to make him seem like he is doing things that he clearly isn't instead of just making the most of HIM. and doing things that he enjoys. It's like she doesn't know her own child and his likes and dislikes. I feel sorry for her. But she needs to wake up and realise that he is so disinterested in everything. He doesn't interact. He doesn't show her any affection. He just sits there. Clearly there is something not right like. How can they not see it. Especially with the first baby, everyone is so aware with their first and milestones etc. And he has a flat head. He can't sit up he's completely slumped. It's hard to even watch. He stims too. Either she is in denial or she doesn't care.
Should be having his 1 year HV visit in a couple of months. That's if she has one....I didn't realise they were optional. Thought it was a standard thing that just happens. Will be sad if she says no to one, she needs to get him checked out really.

Is this her????.....I'm so confused, she looks completely different in every picture/video!
No it’s not her she said it wasn’t

Her disgusting scrawny neck makes me feel physically sick!
it’s like a tunnel.

crocodile tears again.
unsure why she needs to share advice from a sheep on recommending she has a shower and pampering herself.
does she not know how to do basic tasks 🙄
[/QUOTE
SKANK She needs to be told to have a shower n wash her hair? Seriously? 🤢

Reactions: 4
She’s so clever. So many likes and comments gained from crying trolls. Engagement went up and all she had to do was cry and wash.
Agreed, clever and she uses anytime her engagement or grid post likes low. As much as I know people want to call her out, I'd advise just do it here. She cannot cry "troll" unless it happens on insta or FB. She will never ever admit to stalking here, so it drives her up the wall. If people comment on her insta it gives her ammo to cry troll. It also drives her engagement way up as when everyone posts and argues with the cult, every comment or post counts as engagement. Ignore her on there totally. Don't follow. Don't comment on stories or grid posts. Do it all here. Her engagement is high because we are helping it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
3am and I’ve just woken up from a dream that Hinch and Onslow made a TikTok video of them doing the “flip the switch” challenge and now I feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i Really hope he is not sleeping in a basket! Even if he is not moving much it doesn’t mean he won’t when she’s not looking, It’s not as if he doesn’t have a cot what is with trying to keep him as a new born put away the Moses basket woman Is she under contract to use it for a year?

Also does he have clothes apart from babygrows / tops and leggings like pjs remember he got beautiful Emile et Rose sets have they ever seen the light of day but of course stuff like that would need ironing. Not saying his little sets aren’t lovely and comfy for him but he’s never dressed up.

That bbq is no more a bbq than she is a cleaner.
He will be wearing them tomorrow. In all fairness mine lived in baby grows and comfy clothes. Easier to move around and kick about.

Reactions: 9
He will be wearing them tomorrow. In all fairness mine lived in baby grows and comfy clothes. Easier to move around and kick about.
[/QUOTE]

Poor old Ronnie just doesn’t seem to move about much, which is a shame as by now he should be exploring 🤔

My little grandson preferred leggings & all in one outfits over jeans & trousers, he used to feel very restricted with his movements.

Reactions: 2
I literally could be sick seeing her posts ..... say there in her beautiful house that she can’t believe is hers guyzzzzzzz ... but actually sitting surrounded by over thousands of pounds of gifted items . For what ??? Cleaning her bleeping sofas bins and steps ??? WTAF has she done to get all that ? She is revolting and shows pure greed . There are so many people right now worrying about paying their bills due to not being able to work and the there is grinch ..... who apparently has anxiety 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Given the global pandemic she looks pretty happy as a pig in tit to me .

Oh and that big fat bleeping dog Jesus 🙈🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯

Exactly
I couldn’t believe when she got pregnant and said that the dog was still going to have it’s own bedroom....

It’s a bleeping dog

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How bloody tragic was that photo album stuff? Oh look RonnieBlessIm here are pictures of you doing absolutely nothing! Here are some pics of us at home. Here are pics of you at home. Here are pics of us with the dog at home blah blah 🥱
They literally did nothing before lockdown and haven’t changed a bit! Where are the friends? The days out? There’s NOTHING!
I actually think it’s rather sad. My life maybe less wealthy (in money terms), my cottage is smaller but OMG my photos tell a story. I wouldn’t swap with them for anything.
Also we don’t eat burgers 4 days in a row because... ya know..... we’re normal! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.