Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone defo called it yesterday “using a George Forman outside when she has a new kitchen” then there we go Mrs twit faces exact words this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
wait til the HV turns up for his 1 year check and he can’t do half the things he’s meant To and she will be like “Guuuuyyzzzzz giveee me ideas for ronnieblesshimhastuftzandtoes to help him sit Cos the trollz HV Saya I’m a tit mamma
I hope the lockdown doesn’t delay his 1 year check because I really think he needs a professional to step in and help

Reactions: 18
“had your whole kitchen done?” Hinch surely not. You simply had a hole put in the wall guysssssss!

I hope the lockdown doesn’t delay his 1 year check because I really think he needs a professional to step in and help
He’s due one now. When my HV last visit she said someone will be in touch at 9 months for our 9-12 month check up HOWEVER you can decline a health visitors services as not obliged to use them. I don’t think she’s ever seen one if I’m honest If she has she has gone against every single bit of advice given to her.

Having a baby the same age I can see all the things they advise you not to Hinch does freely and shows them off to her millions of sheep which makes me think she doesn’t realise she’s doing anything “wrong”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It’s her manic personality she will be obsessed for a few days then it will be gone and she will have a new random obsession.

I love the fact she’s got the heater on out there because it’s COLD if only the George foreman was I dunno portable and she could use it in the warm 😆 😂 oh wait! It is!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Fried eggs outside in this weather but no paddling pool for RonnieBlessIm until it got cold?! My brain hurts! 🤯

PS can someone else please start the new thread because I really fucked it up last time! 🤦‍♀️ ATV guyzzzzz 😘

Reactions: 19
Has the woman just discovered eggs or something?

She does realise you can also cook them in that thing called a kitchen, inside a thing called a frying pan on that thing called a hob?

You know the one Soph, the one that you SqUeGiE aLl ThE bleeping TiMe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has the woman just discovered eggs or something?

She does realise you can also cook them in that thing called a kitchen, inside a thing called a frying pan on that thing called a hob?

You know the one Soph, the one that you SqUeGiE aLl ThE bleeping TiMe!!!!
She’s had to cave in and eat them after drawing faces on them like they were her friends 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't let my children out in the garden before 10am. It's just good manners. They are out there laughing and cooking at 7.30, why?

Reactions: 38
I know we’re due a new thread but has anyone seen Ronnie having milk? (Hopefully she’s ready so will prove me wrong) but I only see him with juice or food and milks the most important. I also find it odd she doesn’t seem to be struggling to get anything I had an absolute nightmare looking for milk and nappies during panic buying and saw mums crying in stores at not being able to provide for their babies. 😭

Or is there a shortage on Doritos and casserole packets so she’s having to have eggs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.