Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 3 boys. One of them was in hospital for the first year of his life and needed physio to help his gross motor skills, he couldn’t sit up etc. The physio said very small and very large children find it harder to achieve their milestones, my son was very small and had had multiple surgeries. It could be that Ronnie is quite a large child that he’s finding it harder to balance. Maybe? I’ve never commented on his development but I do remember that.
Also, I manage a few SM pages for someone and ‘just 25 stories’ means she definitely has her phone in her hand ALL DAY. I do 9 posts and day and a few stories and I am on the phone a lot. 25 is an insane amount! It’s thinking of the content, editing, posting, thinking of new content, captioning etc etc. Jesus she’s deluded if she thinks she’s not on her phone all the time!!!

Reactions: 30
Couldn’t fall asleep last night, just a random observation. The people who works in Gleam are not the people of her style, they are quite different of that make sense. One thing for sure is that those ladies will never shop on eBay buying tat, never have a house full of grey tit and eyebrow like her. I wonder what would be the normal gossip about Hinch in Gleam office? On those marketing meeting, they will go through who is potentially her target market- sadly it will be low income, maybe single parents, income support...(spacenk for example or any mid-high range brands will never work with it). If only her sheeps know how are they being profiled

Reactions: 26
Plus when she’s not posting she’s liking, blocking, deleting things on Instagram. Would love to see her phones screen time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another reason she’s poking those eggs outside is that cooking them indoors will stink out the whole of the downstairs of the house now they’ve got a whacking great big hole in the kitchen wall. You know, like we all said 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet I get blocked now!
Caroline Flack was hounded by the media- they manipulated that situation.

Hinch is different- she’s literally a con woman. Ohh here look how fantastic this product, ‘I’m so nice I’ll tell you what it is’- no you’ve been £38000! Twice my annual salary in one swipe up

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.