Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s a new build 5 years ago she was my neighbour but I’ve since moved there are some parks near by but the one she’s posted is 100% a drive away 🤣
thanks for verifying this! Would of been annoying haha. Breaking more rules 🙄. I feel sorry for you! Glad you got away!

Reactions: 11
You were neighbours with her??
Well she lived like round the corner 5 doors away if that counts :’) I tried to message her once to say Hello and got nothing back once she walked past my house while I was washing my car went to say hello again she did not want to be approached sad really I was a fan until that happened I thought snobby cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She was cooking roast type things for the 2 weeks she was pretending to use her dishwasher.
ohhh that dishwasher she once said she would never have, then said she didn’t think she would have time to wash up dishes once she had a baby so needed one 😂😂😂
How does this woman thing our grandparents coped when they had 3-7 kids at home whilst their husbands worked all day, had to have a clean home, dinner on the table and kids in bed but still had time to wash dishes. Just the way it was
Now she’s trying to be the perfect old school housewife but can’t even wash a few bloody pots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry off topic, but I looked up her street just to see if there was any nearby fields like the one she went to today... why can’t you see her street on google maps
I think you can opt to not have your home on street view? I know when you go on my road if just skips straight past my house because the previous owners were a bit dodge and probably requested it to be taken off. Wouldn't be surprised if Zophlors stamped her spoiled feet until Gleam went to Google to have it removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just got my 10 week old for his first nap of the day having been up since 5 😂😂 I think I need some of hinchs tips all that baby does is nap😂😂
Sadly it’s probably all the fumes in that house 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why the heck does she have a photo of a duster? More to the point, bleeping printed off!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why does she have to ruin perfectly good songs 🙄

irritating bimbo!

why the feck would you put a picture of 'Dave the duster' in a photo album for your child. she has officially lost the plot, maybe Jamie boy took it to Tesco or she left it in the field 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did they afford to buy that house? Didn't they get it before she was famous?

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s a new build 5 years ago she was my neighbour but I’ve since moved there are some parks near by but the one she’s posted is 100% a drive away 🤣
Welcome. A nice gift to end the day look forward to some hot hot tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if rex has a funky fun activity paddling pool type thing and hinch gets Ronnie an inflatable bath 😂 😆 ALL THE BESSSSSST

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else.find it weird how she hasn't mentioned her family over Easter or did I miss this?

No mum or dad dropping eggs at the door or her going to wave through the window?! No mention of it at all?

Strange if she is meant to be so close to them and she's not even told her fans how much she misses them at Easter🤔

More proof her mum is there maybe

Reactions: 21
wait til the HV turns up for his 1 year check and he can’t do half the things he’s meant To and she will be like “Guuuuyyzzzzz giveee me ideas for ronnieblesshimhastuftzandtoes to help him sit Cos the trollz HV Saya I’m a tit mamma

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.