Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New eBay albums!! So does that mean she's ordered them recently??
Can't believe she hasn't even said that she ordered them awhile ago but it's just starting to fill them up.
She also said 'new' photos. Maybe they've been on a printing spree at boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ronnie is such a cute little thing but it baffles me how is that poor baby not being checked out like his development. I know all kids are different but Its like she is staging photos to make him seem like he is doing things that he clearly isn't instead of just making the most of HIM. and doing things that he enjoys. It's like she doesn't know her own child and his likes and dislikes. I feel sorry for her. But she needs to wake up and realise that he is so disinterested in everything. He doesn't interact. He doesn't show her any affection. He just sits there. Clearly there is something not right like. How can they not see it. Especially with the first baby, everyone is so aware with their first and milestones etc. And he has a flat head. He can't sit up he's completely slumped. It's hard to even watch. He stims too. Either she is in denial or she doesn't care.

Reactions: 35
Literally cracking up at the all the vest comments on onslow’s photo guyzzzz 😂😂 why hasn’t he deleted them?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought i'd have a look on Amazon at Soph's reviews to her note pad. Oh, I had to have a little chuckle 🤭
I don't understand how this is news to anybody that has bought it. It's in the name, the "book" description and she's even shown pages on her stories
If people are shocked that it's just a notebook then they deserve to be mugged off

Reactions: 15
Love that she shared all the tags that the stupid hinchers have been putting up regarding her dumb new “book”

Conveniently left out their account names.... bet they’re fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry off topic, but I looked up her street just to see if there was any nearby fields like the one she went to today... why can’t you see her street on google maps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry off topic, but I looked up her street just to see if there was any nearby fields like the one she went to today... why can’t you see her street on google maps
It's pretty new I think so the google cars probably haven't been round recently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.