Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot even comment of the picture album and the song playing over top.

I hate/love that song. It’s so overplayed. But when I first met my husband I loved twilight it was my fave!. He arranged for someone to come in on piano and play it whilst we entered the room for our wedding breakfast.
it gives me mixed feelings now. I wish she knew how it felt to be alone with multiple children. No vestlife, no ma. Nothing

She wouldn’t be living her vestlife then
I dislike her so much

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Spotted a pic of ronnie swimming! Sure someone said earlier why doesn't she take him swimming. She deffo reads this place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no way on this earth is she going to sleep yet. Her and Vest are going through comments and blocking ... but the real thought is why isn’t the followers going down ..🧐

Reactions: 27
Sorry if it’s been said already, I would love to sit and read all the thread because you guys are bleeping jokerz guyzzz but I have been at work all day and want to switch off now! BUT I just wanted to say WHAT A SAD bleeping twit PRINTING OFF PICTURES OF FEATHER DUSTERS TO PUT IN AN ALBUM - most people have lovely pictures of outings, activities, holidays, days at the park..... not this absolute reprobate, she’s got screenshots of her Instagram page and that stupid bleeping unfunny old woman filter.

And the ‘so many memories’ story.... ALL THOSE ‘MEMORIES’ HAVE APPEARED ON YOUR GRID OR STORIES YOU ABSOLUTE 2 DIMENSIONAL OXYGEN THIEF GET A LIFE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“Our little Ronnie” he is ours (Sophie’s followers) Is he? That’s worrying in itself...
She’s brainwashed them into calling him that, she always says our Ronnie, making them feel part of something I guess 🙄

Tattle bingo - meltdown part 2 tommorow

I don’t think she’s got it out of her system yet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s actually so sad that there’s no pics of Vest side of the family in the memory album for dorgeous manzzz ronsblesshim

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion

Jamie’s magic garage found a pool
But Hinch is just a lying tool

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guyzzzzz....what a day! It’s been eventful
Sorry for all the blocks for my happy vester...all the vest comment 😂
Here’s to a brand new day tomorrow
So...yeah...Hope that makes sense?
ATV
Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if it’s been said already, I would love to sit and read all the thread because you guys are bleeping jokerz guyzzz but I have been at work all day and want to switch off now! BUT I just wanted to say WHAT A SAD bleeping twit PRINTING OFF PICTURES OF FEATHER DUSTERS TO PUT IN AN ALBUM - most people have lovely pictures of outings, activities, holidays, days at the park..... not this absolute reprobate, she’s got screenshots of her Instagram page and that stupid bleeping unfunny old woman filter.

And the ‘so many memories’ story.... ALL THOSE ‘MEMORIES’ HAVE APPEARED ON YOUR GRID OR STORIES YOU ABSOLUTE 2 DIMENSIONAL OXYGEN THIEF GET A LIFE
That was exactly my thought, literally every single one of those pictures has either appeared on her grid or stories! What the everlasting duck?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I often wonder who’s balls dropped first! Hers or Fred vests??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guyzzzzz....what a day! It’s been eventful
Sorry for all the blocks for my happy vester...all the vest comment 😂
Here’s to a brand new day tomorrow
So...yeah...Hope that makes sense?
ATV
Xxx
seriously cracked me up but now I have to switch accounts to watch her shite and I’m honestly not that bothered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw BUG BOY today in Tesco Maldon. In his chavvy track suit bowling it down the fruit & veg isle. No one have a shiny shite who he was and I think he was expecting everyone to go ‘oooh mr hinch oooohhh it’s a sallaabritttttyy’

Bore off twatty bug!!
Wait...they eat fruit and veg?
Thought they only knew where to find mug shots

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.