Mrs Hinch #136 Soph’s got the hump, Ronnie’s back slumped, Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it could be. Must be a close neighbour to object to their extension being built. First request for planning permission was rejected, second one accepted.
Sorry new here, is there anyway to find the drawing for the extension, wondering wether is was a lot bigger in the first application or not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I haven’t entirely caught up on this thread yet as they move so fast 😂 but has it been mentioned that she played skinny love with a picture of a field, isn’t that song about an eating disorder? I may be getting ahead of myself but I work with people with eating disorders and she definitely has the traits and personality issues that they have 😔
No it’s about love that’s gone sour x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s strange but I want you all to come round and we can look at my photo albums together 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that statement is peak Soph. Wanting 3.3 million people to come round and gaze upon how amazing her life is then getting them to duck off. Not “I would love to see some of your favourite family pictures” not “Send me your funniest picture as a kid and I’ll repost the best”. Just...hey everybody come and see how good I look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another night with no quote what’s she playing at.
I feel like she has pissed a lot of people off today and I can only imagen she tells a bit smug about it

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if one of her sheeple actually knocked on her door, wanting to sit and go through that boring gifted grey album with her! It would be priceless viewing! Be careful what you wish for Zoph, your cult are crazier than you are 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Soph when you go to bed and do some night time reading on tattle have a watch of love letters to Richard Dawkins. I know you won’t have a bleeping clue who he is because you are a bit dim but he is a ethnologist and biologist (I am not going to even attempt to explain to you what that means as it will be wasted on you) however his response to trolls/trolling is very comical and he gets some awful things said to him unlike you sweet lovely Soph from the little village of Maldon. And give your balls a squeeze love as you are as predictable as my bowel routine now 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right I’m confused. One story says She doesnt have her phone in her hand all day and She makes memories that we don’t see. Then she proceeds to film across a pile of photos that are all ones that have been on her stories and that everyone has seen. Then on the next story says she wants everyone to come over to look through her photo albums. So does she want everyone to see all the memories she keeps to herself?o_O
The mind boggles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Photo album for Ronnie....her, her, her dress, her, her, a duster, her dress, Gretal filter, her, her. Gretal and Ronjonlonglegs as Gretal.
What’s next. Mop bucket? Mop? Minkeeeehhh? Drive thru? Cif wipes? Ella pouch?
classic narcissist right there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why are none of these photos on display?! There’s not a single shot of her family, her precious niece included, no photo booth cringefests with her “girls”, not even a kid’s painting on the fridge? Her house isn’t a home it’s a bloody showroom. I have posted this before but it still revolts me and winds me up that little Ronnie‘s “first picture” isn’t anywhere to be seen.

Reactions: 21
3C9D3384-DF15-4BEA-808A-1A3CB5F11D5E.jpeg

How can they watch TV properly with that big glass dildo lid of imperial mints right infront of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She is doing a sales pitch. Basically though if any of you lives near by after social distance has been lifted I date you to call and ask to see her albums 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But you wished us to call Soph. Here I am. I'm a hincher I'm your friend remember..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it’s strange but I want you all to come round and we can look at my photo albums together 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that statement is peak Soph. Wanting 3.3 million people to come round and gaze upon how amazing her life is then getting them to duck off. Not “I would love to see some of your favourite family pictures” not “Send me your funniest picture as a kid and I’ll repost the best”. Just...hey everybody come and see how good I look
3.3 million people? She'll need a bigger George Foreman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.