Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her day off to think up content so far has resulted in peeling cheese, manic singing Gretal and taking an electric George fireman outside 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guysssss 👋🏿
Maybe I’m hormonal or I’ve been stuck in the house too long...but somebody touched on this in the last thread and it’s something I’ve thought before too. Jamie is the puppet master and Sophie is his cash cow.
She’s so manic now and always looks dead behind the eyes, I’d love to have a chat with the “real” Sophie, she really seems like a lost soul and I don’t think she’s happy. I can’t see her personal insta, but even the Mrs Hinch one has changed a lot from when she first started, she used to be quite funny and that she’d be a laugh, that was her USP in the beginning. As she’s gotten bigger she seems to have lost herself, I think when she talks about anxiety this is what she means, she wasn’t great on This Morning, her photo shoots look awkward as hell because she doesn’t really want to be there. Bug eyes is always there lurking in the background, playing the supportive husband, I’ll bet behind closed doors he’s pushy and manipulative. The fact it’s his name as well, he’ll never let her forget that. I think that’s why her content is so boring and lacking, her heart isn’t in it anymore. She’s made her money, I think given the choice she’d disappear back into obscurity.
She’s clearly not used to being told what to do (the slap on the wrist from P&G over lidgate, anyone!) She uses Gretal as a comfort blanket so any negative comments are aimed at Gretal and not Sophie. Her weight issues, that’s the actions of a troubled person, and I think there’s more to her not being left alone than just not being able to look after Ronnie by herself, I don’t think she’s looking after herself at the moment.
Jamie has clearly done something to annoy her, from that strange singing whilst grating cheese to the awkwardness between them whilst “clapping”. Jamie knows he has to keep her sweet tho, to keep the money rolling in. I bet he wants to be the “celebrity” in this relationship and it’s him pushing for more couple projects rather than just Sophie.
Just my morning ramblings as I try to ignore the carnage the boys are making in the living room, I’ll go back to being a troll now 😂
This makes a lot of sense and would be extremely sad if this was the case. But then I always think about the one upmanship and lying that she does. Which points towards her always having to be the centre of attention. She strikes me as one of those people who keeps her circle small for a reason, because I feel she’s not great at getting on with others. The constant competition even amongst friends is likely to be tiring for people. All that behaviour probably doesn’t get her very far when she tries to make new friends. The friends she mentions are school friends so will have grown up with that and are used to it, she spends most of her time with Jamie and her mum. I think the weird up and down behaviour and hiding behind the gretal filter could be because she doesn’t like the interaction with others and she genuinely finds it hard to keep up appearances and maybe that’s why it seems to be taking its toll on her. It’s all well and good putting on an act when you have a goal to reach, but now she has all this money she probably thinks it’s there to stay so only has to do the bare minimum. Then I think when she sees the likes of Stacey who does what she does more effortlessly, doing similar to things that got her “famous” this is when she seems extra crazy because she realises she isn’t doing enough to keep people’s interest

Reactions: 15
well she didn’t write this!! Ma barker??
I think we might see Ronn Ron in some sort of Easter attire and bunny ears, fatsomes will have an Easter bonnet, they attempt some Easter crafts maybe some printing with potatos to make eggs on paper. They may have an Easter hunt round the garden little ron running to find them with his garden tools in hand. She might have him eating some eggs with a clean face, bib and tray cause chocolate is his fav guyzzzzz
She bought him this woollen Easter outfit and carrot from eBay while pregnant.

I wonder if she’ll use it.

she said she wouldn’t do professional shoots and she can do it herself with eBay props
But the. She did professional shoots as soon as he was born

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's dusting and cleaning, Jamie's drilling holes with his big toy tools, couldn't get more pink vs blue jobs if they tried, it's like feminism never happened in their house. Surely an electric outdoor grill is a bad idea in the UK, it inevitably rains the minute anyone plans a bbq.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This lockdown certainly shows that people like her who just seem to make money out of cleaning AF links and multiple trips to home bargains/B&M really don’t have much going for them when you strip all that away.....

Reactions: 26
So I snooped her street on rightmove
I see the neighbours moved summer 2018.

was she big back then? I’m surprised she didn’t buy it and move ma baker in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the clapping story, I could hear other people cheering... but could be Ma Barker out the front pretending to be their neighbours.

also the trolley when she first posted it this morning the second story appeared about 19 minutes later... so to get it out, find her mystical bits, clean it down, drill holes, add hooks and edit the story it took her 19 minutes?

Correct me if that’s doable but it took my 45 minutes to put a shelf back up the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t no why were shocked shes pulling all this tat out the garage probably the *gifted tit she hasn’t got round to using yet the beg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s had to set that bbq table up because she hasn’t been able to use the outdoor bbq kitchen and fridge that she donated to ma and pa yet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've noticed Ronnie wearing a lot of clothes gifted from the same company that she has tagged today. Look at the price of this outfit alone. So affordable 😒

20200410_120241.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve just been out to get some dog food from pets at home, there is a Home Bargains in the same retail park and a massive queue to get in! Pretty much the length of the retail park! Why?!?!! Stay at home and only go out for essentials!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
why didnt she just use her grill pass the food through her serving hatch she could play shes working in a burger van

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve just been out to get some dog food from pets at home, there is a Home Bargains in the same retail park and a massive queue to get in! Pretty much the length of the retail park! Why?!?!! Stay at home and only go out for essentials!
and people wonder why lockdown isn't working.

Reactions: 23
What the duck is that🤣 feeble attempt at a barbeque its a bleeping george foreman!!!! Jesus christ sophie you never fail to suprise me. Could have bought the mini portable BBQ’s from tescos for a fiver. Bet they make too much mess for you though, you and jamie dont have a real barbeque because of the mess. You really are one big loser

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.