Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to go on and vote no. you seen the state of the poster too? She has them drawn on sperm shaped eyebrows. Is it a requirement to have shit facial hair to be a hincher?

Reactions: 16
I once made a joke about when we get a dog (s)he could have our spare room as his/her own bedroom to sleep in
i thought my fella was gonna lose his mind at the idea-I’ve never seen him go so red

a month later,while at work,someone happened to say about hinchs dogs room
I swear I thought they where joking-they where serious

its a (fat) dog Sophie-treat him like one-my granddad loved his dog-walked her everyday-she lived the life every dog dreams of
his weakness was feeding her
what he ate-the dog ate
he was horrified when he took her to the vet and she was massively overweight
overfeeding a dog is just as cruel as staving one
she was put on a diet (she wasn’t impressed!) but he beat himself up long after she died about how cruel he’d been to her-even tho he hadn’t meant to be-he was killing her with kindness
He got at least 3 extra years out of her but he did the right thing in the end

learn by this you daft bitch

Reactions: 10
I had to go on and vote no. you seen the state of the poster too? She has them drawn on sperm shaped eyebrows. Is it a requirement to have shit facial hair to be a hincher?
Good no I didn't see the poster? Can you SS a picture? Or isn't that aloud? Well it's beats having fair eyebrows, actually I dunno what is worse haha.

To be a Hincher you have to pass the test-
*shit hair
*shit eyebrows
*dull house
* dull personality

And the rest

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure the votes been removed I can’t find it!! Was going to vote no!!

Reactions: 9
Why in both stories did he say the exact same thing -

“Suns out. Happy days.”

Is his brain that tiny it can only hold a couple of words so he’s constantly on repeat? Like an episode of Only Fools and Horses?

Also yes, the sun is out ... if people want to sit in their garden, drink, have a bbq then do it but it’s not fucking “happy days” ... I think these are some of the darkest days of our lives tbh.

Reactions: 26
So basically by voting No, she will know who the tattlers accounts are??!!

Reactions: 11
But guyyzzzz, all her sheep will see that she works sooo hard and deserves a day off because she's she's such an inspiration.

Reactions: 6
They are both a pair of ignorant cunts. They really do have nothing to say. It's painful watching them both talk and try to sound relatable and fun
Was only a matter of time before vestlife began to snake his way up the insta ranks

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.