Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously a dream come true to have someone follow them on a social media app??? What a knob

jesus wept I just looked at her profile and she states she has a partially death baby?????? Does she mean deaf? I can’t cope 😭
Not forgetting her cows milk allergy baby. Like seriously who gives a duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this was mentioned but earlier when Soph posted on her story of Ronnie eating the cakes he was looking and smiling at Jamie then he turned to Soph and his smile dropped. Have a look again, i didnt notice 1st time.

I just posted the same thing then i read your comment. Its so true though - great minds think alike 😄
Omg yes his little face looks so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Mrs hinch appreciation page had changed their name and remove all hinchs pictures!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Scrap that - rewatched it and she's just as disgusting.

I think you can tell she's uncomfortable by something as she's doing that pigeon head and body twitch/dance/looking around she does! But I think it's nothing to do with the fact they're both acting like mahoosive bell ends, and more to do with she's out, with her neighbours (albeit in the back garden) and she's nervous one of her neighbours are going to call them out for being twats and confront them over the fence.

I really wish I was a neighbor of hers. I'd lose my tit with the pair of them.

I hope if one of the neighbors sees all this and calls them out about it next time they see th them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So. Looked at her Insta stories for the 1st time today. Sorry but this woman is well strange. Supposed to be a cleaning page but does no cleaning, it's just a vanity project. She seems really really thick and vacuous, just an empty vessel with nothing to her. Find it odd that she has so many followers, what do they get out of it? Her house also looks really bland and depressing, it isnt a home.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously a dream come true to have someone follow them on a social media app??? What a knob

jesus wept I just looked at her profile and she states she has a partially death baby?????? Does she mean deaf? I can’t cope 😭
Jesus Wept 🙈

I haven’t worked with the public for many years so I don’t know if I’m totally out of touch with today’s reality but I genuinely didn’t think there were so many stupid, uneducated and easily led adults in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ive been looking at Zophs personal insta... She was so so much happier before being "famous" and having Ronnie! Going on lots of holidays etc, she's like a different person. I reckon she also lost a lot of friends when she got pregnant 🤔

Reactions: 15
Maybe what other Tattlers have said is true lol. she is pregnant and trying to hide that bump and waiting for the lockdown to be over so she can secure that d list OK magazine deal 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the need to wrap yourself in a minging blanket to go outside. Anyone else or was it just my street that where all out in their jammies, and certainly there was no laughter, lots of cheering but no laughter. Why are they behaving like the clock just struck midnight on NYE bobbing her head like a pigeon on speed with her big teeth protruding having a right laugh. Oh and soph noticed today that Ronnie was stimming and you tried to keep it out of shot. Are you finally listening to us or are you going to keep burying your head in the sand

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why the need to wrap yourself in a minging blanket to go outside. Anyone else or was it just my street that where all out in their jammies, and certainly there was no laughter, lots of cheering but no laughter. Why are they behaving like the clock just struck midnight on NYE bobbing her head like a pigeon on speed with her big teeth protruding having a right laugh. Oh and soph noticed today that Ronnie was stimming and you tried to keep it out of shot. Are you finally listening to us or are you going to keep burying your head in the sand
Cause theyre scumbags!! We were out in our jammies too ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair I would rather hear her swearing and be normal than hi guyzzzzzzzz.
Ğ
Omg.
unreasonable rage for those two morons. Onslow looks a right dick!
This whole clapping thing is for their benefit....its not about you!!!!!!!

try googling how to water your effing plants you stupid cow!!!!!
First thing in the morning or later in the evening when its cooler, not in the middle of the day when the sun is blazing and will scorch your plants. Atb x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.