Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been saying this for a while too. I believe hinch would quit insta if she could, she's not a natural and she seems to hate it. She can't handle a lot of the aspects of it very well at all. I believe Jamie is the one cracking the whip. If it was all her, she would be full of herself and loving it, like Stacey S. But she's not. It's her own fault for going along with it. I feel like behind the scenes she's a manic, nervous, chain smoking wreck, desperately reading tattle for ideas what to do next because she can't think of anything herself. Her hearts not in it.

He's just gonna sell, sell sell her, as long as he can.

@Sloppy mess Did you write something, only I can't see it, only my quote.

This is horribly off topic, but does anyone remember a guy who had a cleaning channel on insta back in the day when Hinch started out? I've been trying to find him but no idea his name. All I remember is he was living with family, was a nurse (?) or something similar, and was recovering from a back injury, he stood out because he was copying Hinch endlessly and once said he mopped his shiny kitchen floor 5 times per day or something and then towel danced them dry :LOL: I was just wondering if he was still going, last I saw he was using Ava May stuff and I quit.

Reactions: 3

This is horribly off topic, but does anyone remember a guy who had a cleaning channel on insta back in the day when Hinch started out? I've been trying to find him but no idea his name. All I remember is he was living with family, was a nurse (?) or something similar, and was recovering from a back injury, he stood out because he was copying Hinch endlessly and once said he mopped his shiny kitchen floor 5 times per day or something and then towel danced them dry :LOL: I was just wondering if he was still going, last I saw he was using Ava May stuff and I quit.

It wasn’t Cleaning_with_Mario Was it?

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t Cleaning_with_Mario Was it?
Hi, no not him, altho he was around the same time too. I'll go back through old threads see if I can find him :) Sorry if I've not replied to you on your other posts but it's not showing up any writing to me, just my quote. Probably my technology playing up ( Just wanted to say that, I'm not ignoring you if you've written something and I haven't replied)

Reactions: 2
Just noticed that the shopping list is like 'sausages, stock, Doritos, juice' aahaahahahah I can't with her. So that's dishwater sausage casserole, her manky nachos and Ronnie's bottle juice all covered then. The three major food groups.
Slop, crap and more crap?! 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
As much as she tries to make out she is the Princess and living in a lovely little village- where she lives (her estate and the surrounding areas) have pockets of poverty. You think she would want to help her local neighbourhood?
I think it’s terrible for her to have this platform and not help the locals. This would be a Journalist’s dream!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sophie will never help out anyone else if she can help it.

Still can't believe she was paid to promote the dogs trust and told everyone on her stories she'd promised to work for them free as a volunteer "after christmas" then never set foot at their door again. She's also lied in the past about donating to animal charities, and when caught out, rushed to sign up with them and to 'prove' she was making a donation. Her history of helping others is zero. She's so self serving, she's a joke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hi, no not him, altho he was around the same time too. I'll go back through old threads see if I can find him :) Sorry if I've not replied to you on your other posts but it's not showing up any writing to me, just my quote. Probably my technology playing up ( Just wanted to say that, I'm not ignoring you if you've written something and I haven't replied)
Haha know it’s ok, I think I ballsed it up to be honest. I’m still getting the hang of posting/replying 😅

Reactions: 3

Was it cleaning with Curtis?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How comes there are no posts regarding the arse crawling brown noser CrazycleaningCrawford???

Take a look at some of her posts. She surely needs her initials on her soles so that she can be identified as she hangs out of Hunches arse of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like sister isn't a fully fledged paramedic just yet.
Had a nosy on Sam's profile, well, her 2 profiles.
Found a picture from 5th Sept last year, "paramedic in waiting" someone commented.
So defo not a full para yet.

Edited to add: looks like I've drawn a knob over the person's profile pic and name hahaha!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it Garth? @or something like that?

Thanks so much! That is him, you just saved me going through endless threads thanks! (y)

Ahh no worries doll :) You'll get the hang of it.
HAHA i just have replied at the same time. Apologies.

Reactions: 1
Was it Garth? @or something like that?
Someone found him for me, thanks, he's cleanwithcurtis. I feel so bad for him he's working in a care home for people with dementia so isn't allowed back home due to the virus. He's asking for people to send pictures and letters to the residents to cheer them up as they can't see family. I will make and send something. Now why doesn't Hinch share things like this?! It's already a week old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why does she laugh so much during the weekly claps?! No one does it round here. Lots of cheering and clapping but none of that
I would be ashamed to laugh. All I feel is a sense of pride at the spirit of people feeling strongly about our wonderful carers but also useless and sorrow that people are saving lives while risking their own. It breaks my heart that these people can’t be with their families. And this couple of gnasher-flashing chav twats think it’s a bleeping gig! 😡😡😡

View attachment 106320

100% he's been poking his sloth stick around!

How many cheating related songs does she want to use?

Also why would she do a random comment about people being cheated on!?
I absolutely think it’s only for Tattle and that was just a random song. The fact she holds up the cheese and two fingers at the end with a smarmy head nod tells it all. Hi Zoph!!! 👋🏻👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
When she going to check on the lights and put the motivational quote up? Its
Fecking 2.24am? Asking for 3.3m friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Glad it’s not just me being like that 😂

I’m off tonight too but I can’t sleep as I’m on night shift hours, desperately trying not to be nocturnal, every time I start dozing off I’m imagining call bells and jerking awake. Clap you fuckers, don’t honk your horns and screech round the village. Please 😭

Signed, a very grumpy nurse.
I’m fine with being nocturnal I just want a lay in its hard enough sleeping in the day when there are so many kids running around screaming please don’t add too it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.