Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's, no doubt, still ordering most days off ebay with no consideration for anyone apart from her selfish, greedy self! 😡 She must think we're stupid - her sheep are, but tattle will always catch her lying arse out. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 39
This might be really thick... please excuse me I’ve had a stressful day 😂😂 but I thought her house was detached?
Hmmmm you have a point , otherwise why is that fence separating the extension if that’s what it is 🤷🏽‍♀️ Dunno am confused af !!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I'm wrong....but aren't sleepers the pieces of wood? She always says "I've put them in the sleepers"....no you haven't, you've put them in the raised beds (they're just built with sleepers).... Why does this annoy me so much? I think I need a gin 🍸!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She’s one year younger than me and I straight up don’t know anyone who dresses like that. All those hideous tops 10 times too big for her! The jaggy shoulders!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope she’s not on the flight path to any airports. She’s going to end up with more than a new bench in her back garden if she puts out any more solar lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Yes Soph, because what your house needs is more clutter. Her home is just Poundland with a kitchen 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So she hangs up those stupid ball lights, but she's not worried about them blowing away never to be seen again like the supposed heart baskets???
She is such a bleeping liar!!!! And her garden looks like tit because it's full of cheap crap. She really needs to learn that less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s getting right up the crack of my arse today so I’m back for another rant!

Yet more tacky solar lights that she ‘forgot’ she had! Seriously, how stupid does she think people are? I’d actually have a lot more respect for her if she admitted she’d bought them yesterday & just shrugged off any abuse she got. She’s such a rubbish liar! It’s an insult to the intelligence of her followers that she constantly lies so badly about anything & everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh and if by magic she back to to 3.3 million followers 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.