Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have no right to be out there clapping for our nhs when its obvious they continue to put people at risk by purchasing unnecessary items. Expect us to believe the lanterns etc... you found in your garage.

Reactions: 19
Seriously a dream come true to have someone follow them on a social media app??? What a knob

jesus wept I just looked at her profile and she states she has a partially death baby?????? Does she mean deaf? I can’t cope 😭
Yeah I saw that too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her over 3 weeks ago... Havent been on here either
Come back on to only see she is still a massive bell sniff 🤣🔔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattle bingo on a roll today!

1. Making "dinner" instead of lazy arse packets, still using Ella's kitchen though absolutely shocking
2. Grating cheese instead of being a lazy duck buying pre-grated cheese like we called her out for!
3. Simply the best being an arrogant bleep again during the back garden clap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's what good mum's do. They get essential things to make sure they're children are stimulised in an unprecedented situation. Not buy cheap tat from eBay to try and use it for content on the gram. Meanwhile completely ignoring your under-stimulised baby! Don't explain yourself, not to that 🐑!!! Any decent mother would have done the same or agreed with why you did it! Clearly brainwashed by Zoph or is Zoph herself trying to defend her twatness! X
I ordered a load of paints and art and crafts from a small company who were grateful for my custom. My kids have had a great time making mothers day and easter cards, decorating rainbows for keyworkers and making pictures for my elderly patients I care for. Im not out buying benches and lanterns!

Ok who waters their plants once a week, especially during this nice weather?

I don’t understand these weekly lists. She’s ticked it off so won’t be done again 😏 she never has write her hinch list on there though so how does she remember to write them.

• Haha
I see SS have over taken grinch on likes and comments on her recent grid post 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping love it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t muster a cheer when clapping as my throat just closes and I want to sob. We are applauding workers across the country in horrendous situations, a little gesture borne out of sheer gratitude amidst helplessness.

I do not treat it like I am at a bleeping concert. Nor do I feel the need to film myself. A tiny bit of me wanted to film my elderly neighbour who was out ringing a bell (an heirloom) but for what? That memory is going to last far longer than the gram.
Exactly this! When my children and I stand on our FRONT DOOR STEP I just immediately get choked. I couldn’t even muster this laughing shouting and giggling. Also why in the back garden?

Reactions: 15
Just noticed that the shopping list is like 'sausages, stock, Doritos, juice' aahaahahahah I can't with her. So that's dishwater sausage casserole, her manky nachos and Ronnie's bottle juice all covered then. The three major food groups.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Their in the back garden so that none of the neighbours can take pictures of her. She can’t possibly be seen without a filter! 😳
They are in the back garden because can you imagine watching your neighbour set up a tripod to film themselves clap! They would look like bigger bellends than they already are!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Jamie is the manipulator in this relationship, he was her boss and got great reviews from colleagues at how he gave them motivation in selling and he is now using her to his /their benefit . He is the puppet master

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Simply the vest has definitely been doing the dirty. First the choice of films and now that song and watching that tit show of clapping was so awkward. The whole time it looked like she wanted to get away from him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think Jamie is the manipulator in this relationship, he was her boss and got great reviews from colleagues at how he gave them motivation in selling and he is now using her to his /their benefit . He is the puppet master
I’ve always thought this as well. Nothing but a cash cow to him hence she never truly seems happy.

Reactions: 18
Can you IMAGINE working in a target-driven environment and having that slimeball constantly breathing down your neck for more sales? Nightmarish :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I've been saying this for a while too. I believe hinch would quit insta if she could, she's not a natural and she seems to hate it. She can't handle a lot of the aspects of it very well at all. I believe Jamie is the one cracking the whip. If it was all her, she would be full of herself and loving it, like Stacey S. But she's not. It's her own fault for going along with it. I feel like behind the scenes she's a manic, nervous, chain smoking wreck, desperately reading tattle for ideas what to do next because she can't think of anything herself. Her hearts not in it.

He's just gonna sell, sell sell her, as long as he can.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.