Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20200410_030647.jpg IMG_20200410_030709.jpg IMG_20200410_030808.jpg IMG_20200410_030610.jpg

Are these people actually deluded!?

'You prepared us well for Covid-19' - what on how to not stay in your house, buy unnecessary tat, how to let your child chew on dirty laundry.

'Mrs Hinch Home is an advocate for kindness' - how? By totally disrespecting the NHS every week, at a time we're all applauding their selflessness and strength. Sure!

Oh god. I think I need to stop going on her stories and grid. She makes me feel sick but I can't work out who's worse; her for acting that way or her sheep for not seeing it!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Wow another shocking displaying of making it all about them by Wayne and Waynetta Slob. Disgusting. He's a pure twit. I may have got this wrong from other threads but did she and him go behind his previous partners back??
I think they both did the dirty on their partners.

Reactions: 12
Disgusted by the show they put on when they clap! Do they realise it’s serious and we are honouring and thanking those all on the front line??!! It’s like they’re at a bloody concert or something! I feel like we should have a minutes silence instead to think about what our health hero’s are going through and for also those people who we gotten sick and sadly died from this horrible virus 🦠😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 106371View attachment 106372View attachment 106373 View attachment 106370

'You prepared us well for Covid-19' - what on how to not stay in your house, buy unnecessary tat, how to let your child chew on dirty laundry.

'Mrs Hinch Home is an advocate for kindness' - how? By totally disrespecting the NHS every week, at a time we're all applauding their selflessness and strength. Sure!

Oh god. I think I need to stop going on her stories and grid. She makes me feel sick but I can't work out who's worse; her for acting that way or her sheep for not seeing it!
Oh duck off you deluded fuckwit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😭Ronnies dear little face when it went from a full on beaming smile to turning in other direction and a look of shock, upset and hurt....also around the time the camera was quickly turned as it was clearly showing him stimming...his ankle was clearly rotating. It was almost as if he was shouted at and told off and told to stop 😡Not that an almost 10 month old baby would understand that anyway, it just seemed to coincide perfectly with the timing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
😭Ronnies dear little face when it went from a full on beaming smile to turning in other direction and a look of shock, upset and hurt....also around the time the camera was quickly turned as it was clearly showing him stimming...his ankle was clearly rotating. It was almost as if he was shouted at and told off and told to stop 😡Not that an almost 10 month old baby would understand that anyway, it just seemed to coincide perfectly with the timing.
Something not right with him, so sad, and how can she not see it? 😥

Reactions: 5
Hinchy been hinting there’s been cheating and lies. Could it be bug eyes telling those lies? 😂

Hinchy been hinting there’s been cheating and lies. Could it be bug eyes telling those lies? 😂
Possible new tread title?? Haha (in the tune to the song)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
NO Jamie...I need to be IN the view of my bot followers!
So they set up a tripod to record themselves clapping and then they stare at themselves in the camera? Holy hell, what a couple of asinine morons!!! My husband would think I was bleeping nuts if I told him we were going to do this!
I can't imagine filming everything I do and having to have that on my brain all the time, just thinking about what I'm going to film next. It would be like Instagram prison or for me pure hell. I don't care how many freebies she gets, she has the most boring life ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone found him for me, thanks, he's cleanwithcurtis. I feel so bad for him he's working in a care home for people with dementia so isn't allowed back home due to the virus. He's asking for people to send pictures and letters to the residents to cheer them up as they can't see family. I will make and send something. Now why doesn't Hinch share things like this?! It's already a week old.
Love the sentiment behind Curtis idea, but have seen this discouraged by others in NHS and connected professions as just another potential virus-carrying risk/cause of non-essential activity.

Her sister may have tipped her not to promote his type of thing, but it doesn't fit with the bland of her brand to put out a message opposing a charitable gesture like this, even if it was the right thing to do?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 106371View attachment 106372View attachment 106373 View attachment 106370

Hi Lorna, that MissTillyBobs was responding to me calling her out about the bench! Mate I bleeping laughed when she put advocate for kindness.....I’m not one for blowing my own trumpet but on this occasion I thought I’d make the effort so in my response I told her about what I’ve done to help do my bit (only small but still!) and how her wonderful advocate for kindness couldn’t even share Jake Quickendens song!! Swiftly got blocked after that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Lorna, that MissTillyBobs was responding to me calling her out about the bench! Mate I bleeping laughed when she put advocate for kindness.....I’m not one for blowing my own trumpet but on this occasion I thought I’d make the effort so in my response I told her about what I’ve done to help do my bit (only small but still!) and how her wonderful advocate for kindness couldn’t even share Jake Quickendens song!! Swiftly got blocked after that!

This is what winds me up. It's such a bent page. Who deletes every single negative comment and blocks the poster so they can't comment again.
That's one of the biggest thing that infuriates me about her whole insta. She doesn't want anyone finding out what she's really like!
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn’t see the trolls comments but I’m assuming it’s about me stating I’ve bought a pool for my baby’s first birthday, yes I have ordered something online to be delivered. No I don’t feel bad about it. My kids have been locked inside for weeks they haven’t seen any of their friends or family and haven’t been to any of their baby classes so if I can do anything to make this time more fun for them then I will. Loads of people who are furloughed have taken up jobs as delivery drivers to make an income so if that helps them keep food on the table too then that’s a bonus.
I really don’t think you should feel bad about ordering a few parcels. Like you just said it keeps the delivery companies going. I work for Royal Mail and it is kinda reassuring as we were told earlier this year that if parcels don’t increase to make up for the loss of mail (mail has halved in size since the last year) that they’ll be getting rid of some of us. So it doesn’t bother me if people order parcels. I just put it on their doorstep and get back in the van and wait til they pick it up 😃 you do you girl 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I have a spare Instagram account and I’m going to comment something on her post and see how quick she deletes it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
1). Why does Soph feel the need to record the clapping
2). If the NHS meant alot to her then why not take the governments advice and stay at home and only go out to buy essential goods only - not a bloody bench.
3). Why backgarden, go out and join the neighbours out front of your garden and clap for all the keyworkers. No you want to make it about yourself "oh well done Soph you clapped". Oh do duck off Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sophie will never help out anyone else if she can help it.

Still can't believe she was paid to promote the dogs trust and told everyone on her stories she'd promised to work for them free as a volunteer "after christmas" then never set foot at their door again. She's also lied in the past about donating to animal charities, and when caught out, rushed to sign up with them and to 'prove' she was making a donation. Her history of helping others is zero. She's so self serving, she's a joke.
And remember the hot plates she got for her christmas dinner that she said she was donating to a homeless shelter after christmas.
They were never seen again!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.